The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:33 am

So, I was fiddlefaddling around with RMVX earlier, and came up with the idea of building a game where I write a few paragraphs, present a choice branch, and you guys do as you please with it.

To get started...
Characters will be introduced with portraits in this part of the post. Info will be offered when they are introduced, but as the story goes on, their info may update.

Also, pick names for our protagonists. Make sure their last names are different, though. It'll be pretty important later on, based on the chosen route. Also be sure to choose which protagonist we're using, cause only one of their bios can apply at one time.

Characters:
Spoiler:

Rainbowgirl Akthuughim - The Kawaii Desu Male Protagonist. Age 17. Born in Aren, he trains under his childhood friends, Blanc Lestat and Rath Orion to become one of the Footmen, Aren's elite special forces unit. He has a tendency to sleep in. Blanc's younger brother, Adrian, doesn't particularly like him, however the two respect each other as rivals and comrades. He lacks any apparent magical powers.

Spoiler:

HANK HANK - The Female Protagonist. Age 17. Born in Aren, she trains under her childhood friends, Adrian Lestat and Nina Orion to become one of the Footmen, Aren's elite special forces unit. She has a tendency to sleep in. Adrian's older sister, Blanc, doesn't particularly like her, however the two respect each other as rivals and comrades. She lacks any apparent magical powers.

Spoiler:

Blanc Lestat - Captain of the Intelligence Division. Age 28. After the death of her parents, she was tasked with caring for her younger brother, Adrian, on her own. She's extremely crafty and clever, as her job requires these skills from her. The younger Footmen look to her as both a mother and mentor. She's recognized as a Class B Adept, and is talented with Fire Magic.

Spoiler:

Rath Orion - Captain of the Preliminary Investigations Taskforce. Age 26. Rath was born into Aren's noble Orion household, and with it, he had wealth and status that would assure him a place in Parliament and a cushy life. However, using his status, he had pushed his approval for training to become a Footman to avoid any risk of being denied. He reached the rank of Captain at the age of 17, within months of completing basic training. He's recognized as a Class A Adept, and wields powerful, yet unwieldy Electric Magic.

Spoiler:

Adrian Lestat - A Brawler of the Mobile Defense Division. Age 17. Adrian's personality changes based on weather or not his sister is in his general area. With her around, Adrian acts as a prim and proper intellectual. However, he's actually rather rash and hardheaded when his sister isn't around to stop him from tackling his problems head on. He's one of the finest Brawlers in the Footmen though, so he was a natural pick for the MDD. He seeks to outdo Rath and plans to become a Captain in the record time of four months and eight days. He lacks any apparent magical powers.

Spoiler:

Nina Orion - An Agent of the Intelligence Division. Age 20. Looking to follow in her brother's example of carving out a path for oneself, Nina graduated top of her class at the end of training. Her scores got her into Blanc's highly exclusive Intelligence Division, in which a single mistake can cost an agent their life. Because she left home years after Rath, she was able to meet Darc, the technical leader of Aren. She apparently struck a deal with him, granting her more magical power than her brother. She's recognized as a Class S Adept, and is capable of controlling extremely powerful Fire and Electrical Magic.

Spoiler:

Darc - Technical Leader of Aren. Age Unknown. Darc used to command absolute, unquestioned power before he randomly decided to make a Parliament to do his work for him. He's extremely unprofessional and has a habit of reducing any random passerby to ashes if he's bored. He does nothing more than offer people business deals and "lead" the Footmen now. Likely plots to overthrow Megatron and become leader of the Decepticons. Claims that the only thing that keeps him sane is a cat he kidnapped that he refers to as "Geoffrey." Just a pointless gag character who seems to do nothing but harass everyone else, in other words.

Spoiler:

Isaac C. Nocturne - Enigmatic Doctor. Age Unknown. Little is currently known about him, aside from his self-proclaimed job title, his apparent blindness, and what may actually be a facade of astounding power. He guides the protagonist, in a Navi sort of fashion.

MORE UPDATES LATER. NOW I GOTTA WORK ON A FIRST CHAPTER WHILE YOU GUYS DEBATE PROTAGONISTS AND THEIR NAMES.

Last edited by Darc on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Minor Update: More artwork from the Usui (Kaduki Sideview) website implemented. Check it out!
Want to use Kaduki resources? Get em' here: http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_tukuru.html
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 am

Another Minor Update: Isaac's (albeit rushed) custom face set is now included with his info.
Back to top Go down
Proga345
Newb
Newb

Friendliness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Hello Darc, I wanted to know if I could use these character in my own project. Credit will be given. I primarly want to use Rath Orion. I would also like to know, if you give me permission to use the caracters , if they have character sprites. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 pm

Proga345 wrote:
Hello Darc, I wanted to know if I could use these character in my own project. Credit will be given. I primarly want to use Rath Orion. I would also like to know, if you give me permission to use the caracters , if they have character sprites. Thanks in advance.

They're just assets from http://usui.moo.jp/ , and are/were free for noncommercial use. Unfortunately, their RPG Maker Asset branch at http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_tukuru.html shut down on the 17th, and will now require rehosts of assets I cannot provide.
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Thought I should do another post regarding this. Not sure if you still actually lurk the site, Proga, but through the magic of the Wayback Machine, you can salvage any assets hosted on the site as late as April 20th of this year.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150420140717/http://usui.moo.jp/rpg_tukuru.html
With this link in question, you should be able to access the site and get all the assets you're looking for with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters   

Back to top Go down

Darc's Elaborate "Choose Your Adventure" - Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1