The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Meanwhile, in Spam....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

Meanwhile, in Spam.... Empty
PostSubject: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Seeing as this is was my favorite segment of the forum, back when we'd post semi-frequently here, I figure it's fitting that I make a highly important announcement here.

You see, the other day, I was watching this amazing movie, it was called "Blinking and Breathing Manually: You're doing it now!" and the whole time I was watching it, I had one thought in my head, "Why can't I find a comfortable place in my mouth for my tongue?" Well, that aside, I hear they're making a game for the movie. And well, I'm thinking of buying The Game. Thoughts on this situation, while I make you aware of that crackling sound your throat makes when you swallow?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Frickin' brilliant delivery there.

Also, great idea to revive Spam. I noticed it was dead.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 pm

I try Drae. And it's not so much a revival, so much as Necromancy. We're likely going to see spam die again within a few weeks, on the best case scenario.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:46 am

Not if we can keep feeding it brains. Come on, guys, let's keep Spam alive!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:23 pm

alright fine I'll go dig some stuff up. *Goes to find random shit to post about*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile, in Spam....   Meanwhile, in Spam.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile, in Spam....
Page 1 of 1