The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

The Prodigal Idiot Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnipotato
Warming up
Warming up

Friendliness : 108

The Prodigal Idiot Returns Empty
PostSubject: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 am

Hey guys, as the title would suggest, I'm back!

So, after many months of regular practice of intense not the f*ck much, I have finally terminated another project that I've had going on that was only really still going on because nostalgia ingested my brain and shat it out upon a platter of procrastination. So, after countless moments of blatantly not giving a sh*t but giving a sh*t at the same time (paradox?) I decided to just say, to hell with it, it was just playing with me the whole time anyways.

So. If you didn't get that, or didn't want to read it
TL;DR I officially closed something I was basically just procrastinating on. Oh yeah and I'm back on FD.

So here's the important part of this post:
This site's design is now old and unrelated. I want to make a new one. Suggest new ideas for what you want, and I'll try to keep everyone happy.

Things I want input about:
The slogan (Probably "Where blood is no thicker than water", but I'll still take suggestions)
An overall color scheme
the contents of the banner
The new header buttons (Home, Portal, etc. Also let me know if you think it's fine as it is for those.)

Alright then. I hope you all have a good morning/day/afternoon/night/week/month/year/childhood/parenthood/whatisthisdoinghere/life, and I'll be going for now.

Peace off

Last edited by Omnipotent on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 am

I can welcome you back in person, so on with the on-topic.
I'm personally against the site changing too much. I'm 100% against a color scheme change, 78% against a banner change, and 0% against icon changes, as long as we keep at least half of them the same.

On an unrelated note, you have definitiely been reading too much Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Omnipotato
Warming up
Warming up

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:15 am

Draezeth wrote:
I can welcome you back in person, so on with the on-topic.
I'm personally against the site changing too much. I'm 100% against a color scheme change, 78% against a banner change, and 0% against icon changes, as long as we keep at least half of them the same.

On an unrelated note, you have definitiely been reading too much Homestuck.

78% against a banner change? Hah! What a coincidence! Apparently 78% of statistics are made up on the spot. Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 am

I remember a long time ago I said I'd try to make another banner when the subject was brought up. I may try to give it a go with the help of my consultants at some point in the future that expresses the community better or something. Largely as a whole I'm perfectly fine with the color scheme and icons and stuff that we use now. If anything I'd probably change the descriptions of some things and perhaps condense or even remove the arg section of the forum seeing as how nobody really uses it and it just takes up space at the top of the list. Maybe keep it for nostalgia's sake, but at least move it to the bottom of the forum list so it's out of the way on not like, the highlight of the site.
Back to top Go down
Omnipotato
Warming up
Warming up

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 am

Commander Catspirit wrote:
I remember a long time ago I said I'd try to make another banner when the subject was brought up. I may try to give it a go with the help of my consultants at some point in the future that expresses the community better or something. Largely as a whole I'm perfectly fine with the color scheme and icons and stuff that we use now. If anything I'd probably change the descriptions of some things and perhaps condense or even remove the arg section of the forum seeing as how nobody really uses it and it just takes up space at the top of the list. Maybe keep it for nostalgia's sake, but at least move it to the bottom of the forum list so it's out of the way on not like, the highlight of the site.

If anything I'd probably change the descriptions of some things and perhaps condense or even remove the arg section of the forum seeing as how nobody really uses it and it just takes up space at the top of the list.

it just takes up space at the top of the list

top of the list

Nope. That was the first thing I changed when I logged into FD today :3
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 am

The missing 22% is the motto. "The counter resets" is old, and doesn't have much to do with us. However, BEN, Link, the Mask of Truth, and the iris-less Gossip Stone are icons that define the Fourth Day, and it just wouldn't be the same without them.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:33 pm

I would love to do a banner change, and if you are willing, I will make this banner. I'm usually good at those. Usually. Also - If the buttons change, I will try and make good ones for those too.

If we're willng to do the change.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Ideas that make more sense.

I just had this serious though that we could like, assign our 7 Top Posters with forum Ranks in the title of the of Seven Sages..

Rauru, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Nabooru, Zelda.

And they could each be given you know, the color that belongs to them.

And we could also give members the Ranks of Zora, Kokiri, Gorons, Gerudos, ect. It might be a lot, but I think it's a good idea =D. Agree/Disagree? Y/N?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Eh, I'm not sure about that. For one, ranks are decided by the NUMBER of posts, not by your rank. Second, it's a little TOO Zelda-y. We're very Zelda-centralized, but we cover a vast range of subjects as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prodigal Idiot Returns   The Prodigal Idiot Returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prodigal Idiot Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Control Room :: Forum discussion-
Jump to: