The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clovn100
Friend
Friend

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Planet-Guardian Arc

Chapter 1: Hizara: The Man of Flames

A girl with pink hair and cat-ears is walking down the street drinking milk, her name is Nekohaka or Neko for short, a young boy with black hair then bumps into her spilling her milk all over her.
http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/17/08/35/47/05122013.jpg
Neko: Baka!

The boy turns to her and says: Sorry about that.

Neko: How are you going to pay for this!?

Neko then starts to cry: Because I have no more money left.

The boy: Sorry but I have no money either.

Neko: But… my milk.

The boy: I have got a voucher for free food at this place called “Bunnies.

Neko: I guess that will do.

Both Neko and this unknown boy are at “Bunnies” Neko is eating all the food.

The boy: Happy now?

Neko: I guess so.

The boy: Good.

Neko: So what’s your name anyway?

The boy: My name is Hizara Kaji. And yours?

Neko: Nekohaka Taikou, but my friends just call me Neko.

Hizara places a picture on the table of a missing person and asks: Do you know this man?

Neko: No sorry do you know him?

Hizara: Yes he is my best friend from way back, Henshi Fukyou. I’m looking for him and I thought you may have known him.

Neko: Why would you think I would know him?

Hizara: Ha, ha. Just asking.

Hizara then gets up and leaves the table as he says: Well I guess I’ll see you around then.

Neko also gets up and ask: You’re leaving?

Hizara: Yeah I think I’ll keep looking for Henshi. Hizara contuse to leave,

Neko: Ok I’ll see yeah.

Hizara is walking down the streets until five thug’s stop him and ask in a demanding voice: Hey you.

Hizara: Me?

Thug: Yes you.

Hizara: What do you want with me?

Thug: Look I could use some cash, you don’t happen to have any on you?

Hizara looks in his pockets and says: No sorry.

Thug: I guess we will have to help you look.

Hizara: Ok, but not here, how’s about in the ally-way. Hizara points to an alleyway behind
him.

Thug: Ok then.

They then go into the alelyway, after they enter the alleyway, the alleyway then exploded in flame. A tougth tomboy like girl sees the explosion and runs towards it, she sees Hizara standing there unburnt

The girl: Who are you state, your name!?

Hizara: My name is Hizara Kaji. And that is yours?

The girl: Well Hizara you should know that using your ability on normal people is forbidden. So I have no choice but to arrest you, if you refuse I well use force.

Hizara: No thanks.

The girl: What?

Hizara: I don’t really feel like getting arrested. The girl then runs at Hizara yelling: Why you!

The girl goes to punch Hizara, Hizara rocketed himself up on top of the building with fire to avoid the punch, the girl then jumped up the building and follows him. She lost sight of him.

The voces from the shadows: You lost him?

She turns to face and boy with spiky hair

She says: You know your fast, why didn’t you catch him.

A voice from up top: Did Hairu let another one go, Kan?

Kan is the other male and Hairu is the female

Kan: Yo, Akachan.

Hairu: I didn’t let him go he was just faster then I first thought.

Akachan: Fast? What the matter Kan getting slow.

Kan: I’m on break.

Hairu: Don’t worry next time he’s mine.

The girl from before Neko is walking down the street drinking another bottle of milk.

Neko: Who the heck was that guy before? Hizara Kaji? Oh well. I still can’t believe I tricked him into getting me a free meal.

Neko then bumps into another male.

The boy’s shirt is covered in milk he says: What?

Neko looks up to see a boy with a big jaw.

The boy: You called me a baka when it was you who spilt the milk.

He then goes to bite Neko, Neko jumps back and her glass milk bottle gets eaten by him, Neko then looks at him.

Meanwhile Hizara is walking by: A Planet-Guardian, now that’s someone I didn’t want to deal with right now

Hizara then notices Neko’s little fight.

Neko ask the boy: Who are you? Are you a “Space Riper”?

The people who are watching: Did she say “Space Ripper”?

A small little boy asks: Space Ripper that is that?

Hizara then walks in for a closer look and says: “Spice Ripper” people with abilities granted to them by the Fleinto-Meteorite, the meteorite unlocks them their Spice Particles to use their abilities.

The boy looks up at Hizara.

Hizara: Did that answer your question?

A man: Look that girl is doing something! Neko forms a pink yarn like fire in her palm of her hand,

Hizara: A fire Space Ripper, that’s very rare around here.

Neko then fires it at the boy yelling: Yarn: Fire!

The boy bites down and eats the fire and runs up and punched Neko in the check knocking her to the ground.

A man watching: That did nothing.

Another man watching: I think know him.

Hizara looks at him, the man continues: His name is Kuchini Auto, code name Munch.

Hizara starts to walk towards them: I think I best step in.

Kuchini jumps up and dives down towards Neko.

Kuchini: Thank you for the food!

Hizara then steps in and punched Kuchini in the check into a gloss window, Neko then looks up at Hizara.

Neko: You’re that guy.

Neko then gets angry: Why did you step in!?

Hizara turns to look at her: Why? Because it looked like Munch was about to munch down on you that’s why.

Neko: Could have handled himself.

Hizara: Really? Then by all means, be my guest.

Neko: Well it looks like you got this.

Kuchini then come out from the broken window,

Kuchini: Who the hell are you?

Hizara: Man this makes the third time I stated my name today. (Sigh) Alright my name is
Hizara Kaji.

Kuchini: Well Hizara, you’re my lunch!

Kuchini then runs at Hizara and goes to bite him, Hizara moves to the side, he then kicks
Kuchini in the chin knocking him to the ground.

Neko: He’s good.

Hizara then followed by kicking him across the ground, Kuchini then starts to get back up.

Hizara: You’re still conscious I’m impressed.

Kuchini gets angry: Damn you!! He then runs at Hizara,

Hizara: I guess I have no other choice.

Fire then goes around Hizara and Kuchini runs into the fire.

Kuchini: Hot, hot, hot!

Kuchini see’s a fist coming at him as he gets punched out of Hizara’s flames, he holds his ground and stays on his feet,

Hizara: You see my ability is to create and manipulate fire.

Neko: He’s really strong. Hizara then closed his fist ready for another punch,

Hizara: This is one of my favourite attacks.

Kuchini: Fine then show me!

They both then run at one another, Kuchini tries to bite his head off but Hizara moves his head to the side and punch Kuchini in the sumac yelling: Human: Lighter!
Kuchini is covered in flames, and is set flying back from Hizara punch.

Kuchini yells out: Hot, hot, hot, hot…!

Slowly the flames go out; Neko then walks up to Hizara and turns around.

Neko: I guess I should say…

Hizara: No need to thank me.

Neko then gets angry: What you thought I was going to thank you, if anything you should be apologizing to me.

Hizara then started to get angry: Apologize for what saving you!?

Neko: No for getting in my way!

Hizara: For what!?

Neko: I had him before you stepped in!

Hizara: Yeah you had him lunch, which was you!

Neko: What’s not all!

Hizara: What ell’s is there!?

Neko: My milk, you still owe me for my milk!

Hizara: I give you my only source of food!

Neko: You can’t pay milk back with food!

Hizara: Oh! Yes I can!

Last edited by clovn100 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:51 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:38 pm

I just edited this to make it easier to read although it makes the page longer

Planet-Guardian Arc

Chapter 1: Hizara: The Man of Flames

A girl with pink hair and cat-ears is walking down the street drinking milk, her name is Nekohaka or Neko for short, a young boy with black hair then bumps into her spilling her milk all over her.

The boy turns to her and says: Sorry about that.

Neko: How are you going to pay for this!?

Neko then starts to cry: Because I have no more money left.

The boy: Sorry but I have no money either.

Neko: But… my milk.

The boy: I have got a voucher for free food at this place called “Bunnies.

Neko: I guess that will do.

Both Neko and this unknown boy are at “Bunnies” Neko is eating all the food.

The boy: Happy now?

Neko: I guess so.

The boy: Good.

Neko: So what’s your name anyway?

The boy: My name is Hizara Kaji. And yours?

Neko: Nekohaka Taikou, but my friends just call me Neko.

Hizara places a picture on the table of a missing person and asks: Do you know this man?

Neko: No sorry do you know him?

Hizara: Yes he is my best friend from way back, Henshi Fukyou. I’m looking for him and I thought you may have known him.

Neko: Why would you think I would know him?

Hizara: Ha, ha. Just asking.

Hizara then gets up and leaves the table as he says: Well I guess I’ll see you around then.

Neko also gets up and ask: You’re leaving?

Hizara: Yeah I think I’ll keep looking for Henshi. Hizara contuse to leave,

Neko: Ok I’ll see yeah.

Hizara is walking down the streets until five thug’s stop him and ask in a demanding voice: Hey you.

Hizara: Me?

Thug: Yes you.

Hizara: What do you want with me?

Thug: Look I could use some cash, you don’t happen to have any on you?

Hizara looks in his pockets and says: No sorry.

Thug: I guess we will have to help you look.

Hizara: Ok, but not here, how’s about in the ally-way. Hizara points to an alleyway behind
him.

Thug: Ok then.

They then go into the alelyway, after they enter the alleyway, the alleyway then exploded in flame. A tougth tomboy like girl sees the explosion and runs towards it, she sees Hizara standing there unburnt

The girl: Who are you state, your name!?

Hizara: My name is Hizara Kaji. And that is yours?

The girl: Well Hizara you should know that using your ability on normal people is forbidden. So I have no choice but to arrest you, if you refuse I well use force.

Hizara: No thanks.

The girl: What?

Hizara: I don’t really feel like getting arrested. The girl then runs at Hizara yelling: Why you!

The girl goes to punch Hizara, Hizara rocketed himself up on top of the building with fire to avoid the punch, the girl then jumped up the building and follows him. She lost sight of him.

The voces from the shadows: You lost him?

She turns to face and boy with spiky hair

She says: You know your fast, why didn’t you catch him.

A voice from up top: Did Hairu let another one go, Kan?

Kan is the other male and Hairu is the female

Kan: Yo, Akachan.

Hairu: I didn’t let him go he was just faster then I first thought.

Akachan: Fast? What the matter Kan getting slow.

Kan: I’m on break.

Hairu: Don’t worry next time he’s mine.

The girl from before Neko is walking down the street drinking another bottle of milk.

Neko: Who the heck was that guy before? Hizara Kaji? Oh well. I still can’t believe I tricked him into getting me a free meal.

Neko then bumps into another male.

The boy’s shirt is covered in milk he says: What?

Neko looks up to see a boy with a big jaw.

The boy: You called me a baka when it was you who spilt the milk.

He then goes to bite Neko, Neko jumps back and her glass milk bottle gets eaten by him, Neko then looks at him.

Meanwhile Hizara is walking by: A Planet-Guardian, now that’s someone I didn’t want to deal with right now

Hizara then notices Neko’s little fight.

Neko ask the boy: Who are you? Are you a “Space Riper”?

The people who are watching: Did she say “Space Ripper”?

A small little boy asks: Space Ripper that is that?

Hizara then walks in for a closer look and says: “Spice Ripper” people with abilities granted to them by the Fleinto-Meteorite, the meteorite unlocks them their Spice Particles to use their abilities.

The boy looks up at Hizara.

Hizara: Did that answer your question?

A man: Look that girl is doing something! Neko forms a pink yarn like fire in her palm of her hand,

Hizara: A fire Space Ripper, that’s very rare around here.

Neko then fires it at the boy yelling: Yarn: Fire!

The boy bites down and eats the fire and runs up and punched Neko in the check knocking her to the ground.

A man watching: That did nothing.

Another man watching: I think know him.

Hizara looks at him, the man continues: His name is Kuchini Auto, code name Munch.

Hizara starts to walk towards them: I think I best step in.

Kuchini jumps up and dives down towards Neko.

Kuchini: Thank you for the food!

Hizara then steps in and punched Kuchini in the check into a gloss window, Neko then looks up at Hizara.

Neko: You’re that guy.

Neko then gets angry: Why did you step in!?

Hizara turns to look at her: Why? Because it looked like Munch was about to munch down on you that’s why.

Neko: Could have handled himself.

Hizara: Really? Then by all means, be my guest.

Neko: Well it looks like you got this.

Kuchini then come out from the broken window,

Kuchini: Who the hell are you?

Hizara: Man this makes the third time I stated my name today. (Sigh) Alright my name is
Hizara Kaji.

Kuchini: Well Hizara, you’re my lunch!

Kuchini then runs at Hizara and goes to bite him, Hizara moves to the side, he then kicks
Kuchini in the chin knocking him to the ground.

Neko: He’s good.

Hizara then followed by kicking him across the ground, Kuchini then starts to get back up.

Hizara: You’re still conscious I’m impressed.

Kuchini gets angry: Damn you!! He then runs at Hizara,

Hizara: I guess I have no other choice.

Fire then goes around Hizara and Kuchini runs into the fire.

Kuchini: Hot, hot, hot!

Kuchini see’s a fist coming at him as he gets punched out of Hizara’s flames, he holds his ground and stays on his feet,

Neko: He’s really strong. Hizara then closed his fist ready for another punch,

Hizara: This is one of my favourite attacks.

Kuchini: Fine then show me!

They both then run at one another, Kuchini tries to bite his head off but Hizara moves his head to the side and punch Kuchini in the sumac yelling: Human: Lighter!
Kuchini is covered in flames, and is set flying back from Hizara punch.

Kuchini yells out: Hot, hot, hot, hot…!

Slowly the flames go out; Neko then walks up to Hizara and turns around.

Neko: I guess I should say…

Hizara: No need to thank me.

Neko then gets angry: What you thought I was going to thank you, if anything you should be apologizing to me.

Hizara then started to get angry: Apologize for what saving you!?

Neko: No for getting in my way!

Hizara: For what!?

Neko: I had him before you stepped in!

Hizara: Yeah you had him lunch, which was you!

Neko: What’s not all!

Hizara: What ell’s is there!?

Neko: My milk, you still owe me for my milk!

Hizara: I give you my only source of food!

Neko: You can’t pay milk back with food!

Hizara: Oh! Yes I can!

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 pm

lol nice, i hope to see more of this (itll waste a bunch of time when i edit it)
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

<3 I love new mangas. I hope to see more of this. AND PICS =D

Friend

Friendliness : 103

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 am

Capture 2: Neko is kidnapped
Hizara is walking down the streets again, with Neko following him, Hizara stops, to face her, he asks: Why are you following me!? Neko: Because you still owe me a bottle of milk. Hizara: I give you my food. A man walks up behind him, he says: You then! Hizara turns to face this man, he says: Did you beat up five guys to day. Hizara: Yes I did in an all-way. The man goes to punch Hizara in the face, Hizara jumps back to avoid it, Hizara: So are you like their leader or something like that? The man: My name is Tokage, I come here to beat you up for thinking you miss with me. Tokage goes to punch Hizara, Hizara blocks it so Tokage goes to punch him with his other fist it is as blocked then Hizara punch in the face, he noticed that Tokage is unfazed by his punch, Tokage: You see my ability is to create and manipulate scale. Now then allow me to show you a real punch! He then punches him in the punch knocking him to the ground, Tokage: See a way to a good punch is put your whole body weight in it. Hizara gets up off the ground, Hizara laughed: Thanks for the tip I think I’ll try that. Hizara punched Tokage in the cheek after which he punch him in the other check he then punched him four more times in his cheeks until Tokage falls to the ground, Tokage gets back up. Tokage: Aw, I see you’re stronger than I thought. I guess it time for plan B. Tokage then yelled out: Do it now! Neko gets grabbed by the collar and lifted up to the top of a building, Tokage laughed: If you want to see your friend alive again you better come to 24 Bigguban Street, at 12:00 tomorrow. Hizara: (Sigh) you shore like to talk a lot. Tokage: What!? Hizara: Shut up. Hizara then punch him in the face again, Tokage steps back: What are you doing? Don’t you care what happen to you friend? Hizara: Shut up. Tokage: Ah? Hizara: She not really my friend she just a girl whose been following me around. Hizara then starts to walk away, Tokage: You may talk like that, but I can tell just by looking at you, you’re not the type of person who will just let someone else die. You’ll be there I can tell just by looking at you, you’ll be at Bigguban Street, at 12:00 tomorrow, won’t you!? Tokage laughed again.

Hizara is walking down the street, he then stops: Wait I don’t have anywhere to sleep tonight. And also I have no money. He then hears someone talking: Have you heard, 24 Bigguban Street is owned by that’s Lizard man guy. And he doesn’t even have to pay rent, because the place is abounded. Hizara starts to think about his meeting with Tokage, Hizara: That place Tokage told me to meet him. Maybe I’ll pay a visit to him ahead of schedule.

Neko is tied up with Tokage and the five thugs from before, Neko: You believe that Hizara would actually show up, I’ve only known him for 30 minutes. One of the thugs: You know sir she has a point. Tokage is laying down up ageist a wall, Tokage: He’ll show. The thugs: How do you know? Tokage: His eyes look just like the eyes of a hero that’s why, so he will come, I’m shore of it.

Its lat in the afternoon and Hizara walks up to 24 Bigguban Street and looks from the outside: So this is the place? Tokage looks out at Hizara from the window: So he came early? This guy is good, maybe at the level of a Planet-Guardian. Hizara starts to move in: Time to get my house for tonight.

Last edited by clovn100 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 pm

damn ill have to see you sometime to edit it all, but nice to see some more progress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto   

Back to top Go down

story iv been working on; Eine-Fleinto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1