The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Jadusable's new project

Go down 
+3
J
Preschooler Florian
Dimbo
7 posters

Jadusable's new project. Yes, No...
Yes!
Jadusable's new project I_vote_lcap10%Jadusable's new project I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
No!
Jadusable's new project I_vote_lcap20%Jadusable's new project I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Not interested.
Jadusable's new project I_vote_lcap30%Jadusable's new project I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
DAMMIT JAD COME BACK TO THIS!
Jadusable's new project I_vote_lcap40%Jadusable's new project I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

Jadusable's new project Empty
PostSubject: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Apparently, Jad will reveal a new project this month.
Anyone is excited? I am, even if unrelated to this ARG
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:42 am

It's hard to be excited when he just up and abandoned this one and its entire fanbase, you know? Bitter? Not really xD I just don't wanna get excited about any of his stuff, because I don't know if it will come to fruition.

I think he should finish this one to restore his credibility :p
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 am

Seems interesting I might take part considering I never got to experience the actual ARG as I joined after the hiatus. but I do think he should finish what he started first. I just hopes he comes back to it.
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 am

I can't be excited about this knowing it might not ever come to an ending...kinda like Allu said
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 pm

The reason this ARG was so successful was because he acted like it was real. Now that everyone knows Alex Hall, I doubt this one will be any more than half as successful as BEN Drowned. However, this forum will be open for people joining that ARG. We could always use more members. If any of you join this new one, be sure to advertise us.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Awesome. That's a great way to get new members <3. I love meeting newbs lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 pm

What new project?
What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:25 am

www.twitter.com/AlexanderDHall

He's talking about some new project he's making.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 am

Haha, it's honestly kinda hard to fish through all of the random stuff to find the things that he says about the project.. :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

Oh,so we have no information about it,we only know he will start a new project.
Since it's Jad it's probably going to be good.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Since it's him it will probably get delayed. A lot. I hope not. He updated yesterday saying he's going to have a very busy weekened, and he should have something to show us today.
Back to top Go down
P0int13lank
Friend
Friend
P0int13lank

Friendliness : 66

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

I would one-hundred and ten percent prefer him to stick with this one to the end first, because I know it's just not going to get finished otherwise.

But, if it's either this unannounced project or nothing, then hell yes. No-one tells an interactive story like Alexander Hall. :P

Even if they do get left half-finished, hurr
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:59 am

I doubt this one will ever be as good as BEN DROWNED. This one started with no background to it. Nobody knew Alex Hall. Now that everyone knows about him, the element of mystery evaporated. That's what I thought made this ARG get stale.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:28 pm

I agree Drae. And idk if you noticed... But there's a new week ahead of us... NO UPDATE except: NEW WEBSITE. DUNNO WHEN ITLL GET RELEASED KTHXBAI..

Did I call it or did I call it lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Drae, I doubt he'll try to use that same angle... mainly because he can't :P

But you're right. It probably won't be as good, because of that and the reputation he's made for himself with us.

Don't get me wrong, go follow your dreams, be successful, yada yada. He just left us in the dust, y'know? The people who gave him his initial success. xp

Also.. It's silly how Jad doesn't keep with the timetables he sets for himself. xD
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 pm

And I quote: "No ETA". Lol.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 pm

lol @ vote numbers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 am

Draezeth wrote:
lol @ vote numbers.

Indeed
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:42 am

Draezeth wrote:
lol @ vote numbers.

It is very healthy to lawl. Thank you for helping me lawl.

But omg.
When I scrolled up and saw the 1234, I didn't see 1234. I saw 423. And no 1. Then I blinked and I was like "OH HE LAUGHED CUZ IT SAID 1234"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 am

Meh I don't really care all that much. If it turns out to be good I'll check it out, but it's not going to be as good as the last one. The last one came out of nowhere and was kind of a mystery at the start. Now he's all famous and stuff and I just don't think it will have the same impact
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 am

I agree. Unless he continues to evolve and does stuff that we just simply won't expect him to do, then it won't be worth our time. But who knows. Maybe he'll have people follow him just because he was Jadusable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 am

Synth wrote:
I agree. Unless he continues to evolve and does stuff that we just simply won't expect him to do, then it won't be worth our time. But who knows. Maybe he'll have people follow him just because he was Jadusable.

MINDLESS SLAVES! >.>

Honestly, I can't say that I'd care even if he came back to finish this one. Though I must say, I am glad that three other people share my poll sentiments.

:yesssss:
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:03 am

I agree on that aspect. I don't ever see him finishing this. And the fact that he said he would, makes me believe him even less so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 am

Synth wrote:
And the fact that he said he would, makes me believe him even less so.

This. Everything that he says will happen has this nasty tendency of not happening.
Back to top Go down
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I knuh! All of a sudden, "ILL HAVE SOMETHING THIS WEEK" turns into "My website has kinky things. Idk when it'll be fixed ETA: N/A"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jadusable's new project   Jadusable's new project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jadusable's new project
Page 1 of 1