The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Zelda RP: Tenjin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

Zelda RP: Tenjin Empty
PostSubject: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Name: Tenjin
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Blue
Usually wears a black and red outfit
Tenjin is a mighty warrior who wields the power of lightning. While he carries no weapons, he is always accompanied by a mysterious ferret that rides on his shoulders whose name is Rei. It is silver in color and its fur is hard as titanium. They communicate with each other mentally and only Tenjin can hear her. He doesn't like to talk about his past as if the act of remembering causes him grief. He is often just wandering around looking for anything of interest. He enjoys a good fight as much as the next guy if not more, always looking for a way to prove that he is the strongest. Ends up in situations where he gets attacked by random things alot. He has an aura which seems to attract unwanted attention that results in his getting pummeled, stabbed, bashed, and in other ways injured by random monsters, assasins, or even natural events.

some powers (Still coming up with these)
Rei: Can shape-shift into any form. Extremely durable and very loyal to Tenjin.
Bolt: a lightning bolt.... enough said

pulse: Tenjin sends out a small pulse of electricity and uses it as a radar. It expands in every direction and allows him to detect anything within range.

blast: Tenjin can redirect his eletric attacks through anything that can conduct therefore allowing him to attack from virtually any direction.

Lightning Speed: He sacrifices the powerup when he uses Rei as a weapon to gain lightning speed. This causes a massive strain on Rei so it can't be maintained indefinitely. Rei coats Tenjins feet with the mettalic substance while he focuses his energy into his feet as well. Since this severely weakens Rei, she won't be able to change shape afterwards for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Can't accept this. I'll allow the ferret's powers on the condition that he got it from some divine being, and that it doesn't have hard fur. No lightning abilities, either, unless it's bound to a weapon or some item. I'm also hesitating at the shapeshifting. I'll have to ask you to limit it in size, like no bigger than, say, a hare.

Last edited by Draezeth on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 pm

The fur is a result of her being a mettalic being. She is living metal hence why she is so hard. And if he tries to use his powers without Rei as protection it also affects him. He isn't immune to the damaging effects. Basically without Rei, the lightning damages him as much as it does his target.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't limit powers based on how powerful they are, I limit them based on their plausibility. I edited the end of my post, btw.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:28 am

i think the biggest i've ever made her go was a half dome to shield people from a giant spout of fire from a dragon.... that ok for a limitation? (obviously won't use her as a boat anything extreme like that)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:25 am

I suppose so, depending on how bid the dome was. But I still want a reasonable explanation for her powers as well as Tenjin's lightning, before I accept any of this.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Tenjin's lightning is a blessing from a god worshiped by his people. The god is a nuetral one though so while they granted the power they don't really care what happens after that. As for Rei, she is a one of a kind creature who he met on his travels. It survives on energy hence why it is so attached to Tenjin. It feeds on the electric energy he has and as a result helps to protect him. It is made of living metal that can change it's shape at will. Rei chooses the form of a ferret for reason's unknown but it is not her true form.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Okay, I approve of Tenjin's powers, but still not Rei's. I need more information on her backstory, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Tenjin   Zelda RP: Tenjin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda RP: Tenjin
Page 1 of 1