The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 486

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

You are old enough to leave whenever you wish and see fit to do so. If they keep you there it could constitute as kidnapping and you can sue them for all their worth. Also -- you are an adult, if you disappear, it will not count as running away. So if you have the money to do so, or have a place to go, I advise to get yourself out of that situation you are stuck in as soon as possible. I really care about you and hope for the best. You deserve only the best Kylinn. You're a great person and anyone who doesn't think you're epic isn't very intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

Friendliness : 290

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:45 am

*shakes head* I have no money and nowhere to go.

On an unrelated note, it's funny how I can be driven to tears with so few words. And no, it's not something I can talk about.

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:21 am

hang in there Ky, its true you can leave whenever the hell you feel like and your parents cant stop you, but from one financially screwed prisoner to another I know it can seem hopeless. Don't worry, nothing lasts forever.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:10 am

edit* I removed this because it just felt to personal, thanks for listening

Last edited by J on Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:06 pm

*Hugs J*

You're going through a lot right now, huh? I'll keep on praying for you. God provides for all things, so I don't doubt that everything will turn out alright for you in the end.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love god, for those who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

And here's another hug!

(If anybody disapproves of my Christian statements, keep it to yourself, please. I don't want this to turn into a battle. You guys are my friends, and I don't want to lose that.)

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Thanks for ninjaing it. Knowing that I feel the same way about those statements as you do about people telling you not to make them, I appreciate that.

PostSubject: poor u   Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 pm

The Meek One wrote:
Ky, I know how you feel. I have awful anxieties, phobias and ocd. I know it doesn't seem like it here, because I'm participating, but it wasn't until I was allowed to share my fears with people who understood that I started to feel better.

Kikren, I don't mean to sound heartless, but you need to talk to someone physical about that. Have you ever called Kids Help Phone? I have. They are amazing, not just for listening, but for giving you healthy, positive directions. They will only involve the police if you tell them that someone is going to do serious physical damage (such as wrist cutting) to you or themselves, or if murder has been threatened, and even then, they'll only involve authorities if you tell them about it. It's up to you.

You don't have to be nine to call KHP either. You can call until you're twenty one...and even then, they don't ask for your age.

If you're not seeking counseling or talking to someone who can help you, you really should hun. Okay?
I'm so sorry to hear about that. It's awful.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 am

I feel like I use this place to whine a lot. it makes me feel guilty to dump this on you guys. I've never heard of someone complain as much as I do. I look at all the problems in my life.

-my sister is perfect and doesn't treat me like a person
-my parents want me to be like my sister
-I never want to see my Grandma again
-My dad is in a constant state of worry, he doesn't sleep well anymore and spends all his time protesting or keeping up with Ohio's political status
-I hate my job
-It's finals week and I'm not doing good enough for my parents to be happy with me this quarter
-I'm at a stage in my life where I just want to be left alone and there are like five guys asking me out, and i hate turning people down because i feel like a stuck up bitch
-A very good friend of mine wont even talk to me right now and I don't know why, he's also the one person I really want to talk to right now
-my computer had a virus two weeks ago and I had a meltdown
-My family is planning on moving to Canton (This is my middle-sisters senior year and I was the only one who didn't fail to think of her graduating with her class)
-I chose to stay here if my family moves and my mom instantly started threatening that I would no longer be eligible to be on their insurance
-One of the residents died at work four days ago and i haven't slept well since (it's my first death at the nursing home)

i look at these problems and i think "it's not that bad" others have gone through far worse. The thing is, I'm tired! I'm exhausted with being me! I don't want to be me anymore, i just want to run and not look back. I find myself constantly fantasizing about what i would do if i every really did snap and run off and let me tell you it's a lot more pleasing than what I'm doing now. I'm afraid, if something doesn't change soon, some pressure taken off of me, something GOOD! I really will run, there are a lot of places in this world that i want to see, maybe this is my chance to take a look at what else is out there

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am

J, I've never seen you as a whiner! You're going through an extremely difficult time, and I completely understand that. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm willing. I can't just sit around while a member of this family is suffering, especially you, Kylinn or Aero.

If you need privacy and don't want a boyfriend, it's just fine to turn guys down, J. Unless everyone around you is a complete idiot, they won't assume you're a 'stuck up bitch'. Just because somebody turns down someone else doesn't mean that at all!

Even if you only want to talk to that one specific person, I'm still here if you change your mind, ok?

I'm so sorry to hear your mom is still giving you trouble. I'll keep praying!

I'm also sorry to hear about the death at the nursing home. I wish there was something I could do to help you.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 am

thanks drea, im glad i have friends i can depend on even if we're worlds apart *hugs*

also I appriciate your biblical quotes of inspiration, they remind me im not in control of my life, it's comforting to know I dont have to worry about such a huge responsibility

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:10 pm

You're welcome, any time! Helping people is what I like doing best!

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 am

*jabs title* Please, people. I'm begging you. Ninja. Text. Always. I'm making it a rule now, because I'm fed up with the people over on the forum I stole this idea from and I refuse to get nearly as fed up with you guys if I can help it.

Irrationally and extremely angry right now for a wide host of different reasons. I know I should be all compassionate about what other people have posted here but I feel far too volatile to try. Sorry.

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm

What do you mean exactly, that we should ninja all of our texts, or just the ones where we vent?

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Check the first post.

Non-vent discussion such as this can be white. So can brief notes about the content of a vent (e.g., "Don't read this if you're grossed out by bodily functions." or "No offense is meant by any of this.") Vents of any nature and any responses to them should be in black. You can of course put just about anything in black text if you feel like it, even if it's just fine being in white. Just...check the first post, it fills in some gaps in this explanation. ^^; This is for my own sanity...

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Ah, okay then.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:30 am

Will do hon

Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 am

I'm sorry. I hate to be so pushy, and I really do care about all of you. I just...have a lot of issues, and I don't know how to be assertive about them without feeling like I'm being a total bitch...*hugs everyone*

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 am

its ok hun you're not a bitch *hugs back*

Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:58 pm

This is more or less a rant about myself, but OK.

This weekend I was at a friend's house, he has a sister that I like, I really appreciate his effort to help me, (but it doesn't help very much) so Saturday we (Me, my friend, his brother, and his sister) were watching a movie, and I asked them to leave for a moment, then told her I like her, it was... awkward, but OK. She giggled for a moment, I actually thought it was fine, then she goes to the bathroom and comes back... Then nothing, its like that moment never happened, and it continued like this for the rest of the weekend (Sunday), but then, Sunday night, I try to knock on her door to talk...
I stood there for half an hour, no joke, I saw the clock, but when I finally knock, nothing, either ignoring or just sleeping...
Then... That weekend never happened.

This wasn't rage nor rant, but I just wanted to get it out of my chest. Thanks for reading until now.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 am

You see, this is why I'm to scared to tell Sean i like him, like a lot. He's like my best friend but I want to be more. If he's not interested in me like that I might just make the best friendship ever really awkward and then id lose him. That might actually kill me.

Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:46 am

*jabs rules*

Please. I'm prepared to beg. I want to be sympathetic and give out huggles but I can't when you guys are just...ignoring me. >_<

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Sorry, Ky.

@J
In that case, just don't try to rush things. Do your best to give him what no other girl can. Things may change for the better soon.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Ky, we are all here for you, we aren't ignoring you, remember what I said once?
If you need to talk, I... No, WE will talk to you Ky.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:15 pm

The Operator wrote:
She meant that you weren't following the rules and ninja'ing your posts.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Draezeth wrote:
The Operator wrote:
She meant that you weren't following the rules and ninja'ing your posts.

Hum?...
Oh for Gods sake...
Sorry about that, forgot to ninja, truly sorry...
I must have forgotten the ninja rule, REALLY sorry Ky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   

Back to top Go down

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next