The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

Friendliness : 290

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:06 pm

@kikren: T_T *huggleclings* no want you to goes away...

"come on, get up, it's 10" "ok...hey can i make a request" "what is it?" "could you not remind me it's 10 when you wake me up, be--" "(really exasperated) why not?!" "well because it frustrates me to be woken up at a time i perceive as early, and i'd prefer to be able to--" "you know, you are making too many rules about this house. don't tell you it's ten, don't check in on you when you're working [which i've told her is very distracting]...it's ridiculous." yeah well fuck you too. go get yourself tarred and feathered, i hear it's almost as obnoxious as being WOKEN UP at TEN every fucking MORNING and not even being ALLOWED to PRETEND it's LATER so as to keep EVERYONE in a good MOOD instead of being FRUSTRATED and YELLING at each other all fucking DAY! FUCK YOU!

...and now i feel nauseous...in tears...thinking i won't find out, god fucking dammit, supposed to be my one safe place...guess there's just nobody...

Chatterbox

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Synthyhoody wrote:
*Deep breath*
Okay, look. I said that thing because I've never met a real Christian.
My girlfriends parents are Christian, and they judge me worse than God Himself ever would. They think they are God(s), and they believe there is no chance in Heaven for me, and I 'cannot be saved'. I'm a woman beater, a mental, and physical abuser. I'm a narcissistic prick, and I don't deserve to speak to their daughter, ever.

Also - My friend Heather, her parents are "Christians" as well. I've never seen two of the fakest people in my entire life. Ever.
My girlfriends parents, and my friend Heather's parents. And the men that work here. There's only one good man.

Okay, look. I've lived in a homeless shelter, run by Christians, for two months. And they all think they are God, and judge all of us and treat us all like dirt, like shit, and talk down to us because they are a 'form of authority' and 'demand respect' and in short, without actually saying so, they expect to kiss the ground they walk on.
We were eating dinner, and one of the guys who work here, his son wasn't hungry, so he was basically like - fine, you don't get to eat. You aren't hungry, then don't except to be eating later. Or something like that. It's not my fault you aren't hungry, so if you aren't hungry now, you better not be hungry later.
And the other guy, 2nd in command so to speak, treats everyone completely like shit, just cuz he can.
I don't like Christian people, and I have a loot of reasons why. If they don't like my opinion, and if they refuse to ask why I feel the way that I do, and judge me because I feel the way I do, without getting the real story behind it, then they are false Christians as well. I've tried to believe the Christian faith, but it's hard when everyone one of the Christians I met, judge me because of my past, and things I've never had control over, and judge me because my personal believes aren't carbon-copy of what God believes, when in reality, if I WASNT Christian, I'd still be more Christian than the Bible-Thumping, self-proclaimed Gods.

Its okay Synthy, i'm Christian and study in a Christian school, and I can definitely say that some people take Religion way to seriously or don't take it seriously at all, but I ask you to not think that every Christian is like this, anyway I hope you and your Girlfriend get better.

Anyway here's mine:
I studied in the same school since I was very young, and everyone was friendly overall, but then at one year came one, if not THE, biggest DOUCHEBAG I ever seen, he just comes and SCREW everything up, back then there were no ''Nerds'' or someone that was ''cooler'' than others, and by some reason that douchebag started calling me gay for no reason! (As an insult, even tough I have nothing against them) and chaos broke lose, starting the idiocy and making me change class...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Kikren- That is in no way love. Honestly, if I were you, I would have them arrested, because no one as brilliant as you should have to go through that. But, I know what you are feeling inside. Out of respect for you, I will not interfere, but you really need to tell someone what is going on. Being kicked out is probably the best thing that could happen to you, because you need to get out of there. Tell a RL friend what you told us, no matter how hard it may be, and even if you have to leave your school, your friends will always be there. Trust me, while you may not be able to replace your friends and teachers, you will be able to add more. The way you described your step father...I know a bit about psychology and this behavior could lead to homicide. I don't want to scare you, but I wan't to help you. If you get out of that house, do not go back unless you get some help. Please, for all of us. We want you safe.

As for anyone else who needs anything, I am ALWAYS free to talk to...I'm sure none of you really feel close to me since I've just sort of popped up, but I've been lurking long enough around here, and I feel like I know you guys. And from what I see, you have all become a family. Trust me, BEN has made you all close, and internet friends are sometimes much more valuable than RL ones.

If anyone want's to talk, you can always email me at infinite222@msn.com I check my emails probably every 10 mins. I will never judge you EVER. I have all sorts of friends and I treat everyone I meet with respect. Please do not hesitate to ask me for anything.
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 am

Ruin my life? I just kinda stay out of your way from now on.
Ruin one of my friends' lives? I tear out your insides with a fork.
Got it?
Good.
[/rant]

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 am

TheMeekOne wrote:
Kylinn wrote:
*hugs* I get where you're coming from, although I wasn't there for whatever outburst or incident happened. Besides, if I recall correctly from seventh grade social studies, Jesus insisted on loving everyone, no matter what. People who use their religion as a means to elevate themselves above the rest of humanity and hurt innocents for no reason at all other than the delusion of being "better" than them are twisted perversions of whatever their religion is and stands for. They make me sick.

I'll tell you one thing. Whatever god, gods or other deity they worship is VERY likely to think no better of them. >.> It's mentioned in the Bible and in the Torah (and I think the Quran) that hipocrites do not have a very pleasant space reserved for them in the afterlife. And let's not forget wat Dante's Inferno had to say about hypocrites who are cruel and vindictive.

See I know fake "Christians" who can't even quote like that because they don't know what they are talking about.

As a Christian myself I get frustrated when I hear stories like this because it means that no one is doing the work they should be doing. grrr...

Hang i there Synth, and trust me, God doesn't like fakers either.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 am

Kikren, i've been in a position much like yours, and if you're underage I have one suggestion.

Kick the everloving shit out of them. I'm not joking, i'm not trying to be a bastard. The easiest way to get attention drawn to yourself by the social services (which no offense but it certainly seems like you need at this moment) is to act out like you never have before. My dad used to do shit like that to me all the time. One time, I took too long to tie my shoes (about five seconds btw) and he kicked the shit out of me and went out to get the mail himself.

If you are underage, and they are doing things like that to you, you would likely get community service and most likely even less than that, and you will (if you pursue it) be able to get taken out of the home and put into a foster care family or something. If you are lucky, there may be someone in that area that is currently looking.

If you are not strong enough to beat them right back, then I suggest weight training or something, and spend a lot more time away from the house. Keep a phone on you at all times in case things get more violent, and see if any of your friends will be able to hold you for a week or two at a time. If you explain the situation to them and their parents, i'm sure you will be able to get at least one family willing to help you out for a short time. Make it very clear that you won't be having any of their shit anymore, but make sure the first time you leave to take everything of value that you can hide well enough, or to have someone (your friend, their parents, etc) with you while you pack.

Now don't take this as gospel, since it only worked for me and I was in a fairly less abusive situation than you appear to be in, but it really does seem that you need to get the hell out of there ASAP. Don't do anything that will get you hurt, though.
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 am

have ioti make ait stop. cnt kep dojnh thin. fallinf aoat. my entirr lkfe here is fiing to poeced aroun me. noby wmats m eoaurd. the besginnag phses of getinh isivj of my awngt. cnt deal. to gos to b gtue it probaly is. if yi srrens too boof to be tue if paorbably is. if it seems too fgood to bw true it proably is. if it seems to go

SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 am

Kyl, it's going to be okay. Retype this when you've got it together and we'll work this out

meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!

Friendliness : 362

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am

Um, well, I was in a car accident an hour or so ago. Luckily we're all okay, but that really was an awful feeling, I never want to go through it again. My friend and the car was more hurt than anything else; I'm just really, really shaken.
I feel sick. just needinng someone to talk to I guess. I can't get the event out of my head, and yes we were okay; I don't get why some of my friends are being so insensitive and joking around about it. the entire front of the car was abslutely totalled, wouldn't function, gas and breaks were out...the driver -- my best friend -- is so shaken, i barely recognize her.

don't understand why the first few people i told tuyrned this as a joke/ignored it so fucking fast after weeks of me listening to what they've gone through. i guess thats whats shaking me up and angering me more than anything

this isn't a joke to me. i'm thankful we're all alright and nothing is broken or severed but we all still got hurt and we're all still pretty much terrified still

Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 am

I don't know what to say...Sad *huggleclings* Now I think about it, they probably don't either, might be why they're making light of it...

Although can we please start being ninjas? Many of the posts here have the potential to really upset someone...I don't want that to happen.

Friend

Friendliness : -1

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 am

Meek, that's awful, but I'm glad everyone's okay. Of course you're going to be shaken, and you should take it easy if you can in order to recover properly.

I have friends like that as well; you listen to them moan about all their problems and then something happens to you and their reaction is "LOL well you're okay so you should laugh about it". Though my default reaction to anything bad that happens to me is "LOL". Don't know why, it's just something I do =\ Anywho, never mind them, maybe they think it'll help, since you're not hurt. They obviously don't realise how jarring an experience like that can be.

*hugs* Hope you both will be okay.

ninja-ish ninja is ninja-ish?
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:56 am

Sometimes the words get blocked up. And I have to stop, and carefully sort through my thoughts. But people are noisy when they wait, they either press me to continue or say things like "take your time...take your time..." or, well they always say something...and my mind just goes like fheajklkdajtghqelkasrlkwqegae, and I have to make them stop, but I can't even think straight enough to form a polite way to say it. The words get blocked up, and I have to make them stop talking so I can unblock them, but I can't make them stop unless I say it in a nice way instead of just snapping at them to stop talking or even just following my natural instinct and clutching at my head (that's rude; who knew?), and I can't say it well unless I have the chance to think about how I'm going to say it, but I can't think about that if they won't stop, but I can't get them to stop unless...sldfjj frehoiw szklafsej

...and I have no way to tell people any of this. Not before it happens, at least, which is when it matters so that they know about it.

Just typing all that caused me to start crying, I can't handle this, it's my own brain making life so much worse than it has to be and that results even more issues and that just esitgjdlkh it's all a cycle and I have to make it stop, I have to make it stop!

Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 am

Jura v trg wrnybhf...gur srryvat vf rira fgebatre guna jura v trg natel, naq gung'f ernyyl fnlvat fbzrguvat. Vg'f ubeevoyr. Vg'f yvgrenyyl cnvashy, yvxr n frnevat ba zl vafvqrf gung arire tbrf njnl...

Lbh xabj...nf zhpu nf v ybir orvat vaibyirq va guvf, nyy gur fcrphyngvba, nyy gur crbcyr (qhu, lbh thlf ner fbzr bs gur njrfbzrfg crbcyr v rire xarj), gur frafr bs pbzzhavgl naq bs pbzvat gbtrgure va fbzr terng nqiragher gb gnxr guvf guvat qbja...v pna'g uryc ohg or wrnybhf. Wrnybhf bs wnqh, naq ubj ur'f znqr fhpu n anzr sbe uvzfrys...ur'f irevgnoyl snzbhf. Ur'f unq vagreivrjf jvgu tnzvat zntnmvarf, sbe pelvat bhg ybhq. Ur'f n yrtraq. Ur'f gur fnzr shpxvat ntr nf zr, ab znggre ubj uneq v gel gb qryhqr zlfrys bgurejvfr, naq jung nz v? Jung nz v? V'z abguvat.

Frrvat fbzrbar orpbzr fbzrguvat fb vaperqvoyr, fb znffvir, nyy ol furre gnyrag, ng gung xvaq bs ntr...vg znxrf zr srry ubcryrff. Yvxr vs v jrer tbvat gb qb fbzrguvat terng, be orpbzr snzbhf, v'q'ir qbar vg ol abj, naq abj vg'f gbb yngr. V srry gur fnzr jnl nobhg npgbef naq fvatref naq nyy bs gung, rfcrpvnyyl nf v trg byqre naq gurl fgneg lbhatre, ohg...vg'f qvssrerag. Gurl'er ovt-gvzr. V qba'g srry gur fnzr frafr bs "guvf vf fbzrbar yvxr zr". V whfg nffhzr gurl unq cneragf jub rvgure jrer fgnef gurzfryirf be chg gurz va gur ohfvarff ng lbhat ntrf, naq v srry wrnybhf...ohg vg'f abguvat yvxr guvf. Ur'f guvf fznyy-gvzr pbyyrtr xvq jub qvq fbzrguvat ernyyl njrfbzr. V qba'g unir arneyl gung yriry bs gnyrag. Abg ng nalguvat, yrg nybar nalguvat gung znggref gb zr yvxr npgvat be jevgvat be, jryy, chggvat gbtrgure fbzrguvat yvxr guvf. V'z jbeguyrff, naq jvyy arire nzbhag gb nalguvat. Uryy, jvgu nyy zl zragny ceboyrzf, v'q or yhpxl gb gbvy va n phovpyr zl jubyr yvsr. V'yy arire or nal bs jung v jnag gb or. Ur'f rirelguvat v jnag gb or. V pna'g fgnaq vg. Vg'f gbb yngr sbe zr, naq v arire unq gur gnyrag, gur vaabingvba, gur...gur nalguvat.

V'q tvir nalguvat gb or uvz. V'q qb nalguvat...v'q xvyy gb or uvz, v ernyyl jbhyq, vg oheaf gb xabj v'yy arire or rira n gval ovg yvxr uvz. V qba'g unir jung vg gnxrf gb znxr n anzr sbe zlfrys yvxr gung...v ybir orvat n cneg bs guvf ohg jurarire v erzrzore...vg whfg, vg uhegf, vg ernyyl qbrf, vg'f yvxr zl vafvqrf ner nyy ba sver naq gurer'f abguvat v pna qb...

Lbh thlf xabj ubj njrfbzr v guvax ur vf...ohg vg'f sbe gung irel ernfba gung v ungr uvz jvgu rirel svore bs zl orvat.

Ohg arire nf zhpu nf v ungr zlfrys.

Jura v yrnearq bs nyy guvf...v yrnearq jung v jnag. Jung v jnag gb or, jung v jnag gb or pncnoyr bs. V xabj jung v jnag abj, jung v jnag orlbaq nyy qrfpevcgvba, gur pbairetvat bs nyy v'ir rire jnagrq ohg arire sbezrq vagb n pburerag gubhtug...naq v'yy arire or vg. Arire, arire rire.

Vs v pbhyq xvyy sbe uvf gnyrag naq crefbanyvgl...v jbhyq. Ohg gurer'f ab hfr fnlvat v'q xvyy sbe vg vs vg jbhyqa'g rira uryc. abguvat pna tenag zr guvf.

Orvat n cneg bs fbzrguvat fb nznmvat bayl freirf gb erzvaq zr bs gur vaperqvoyr fxvyy naq gnyrag gung znqr vg nyy cbffvoyr. V'z uvf ntr; vg'f cnfg zl gvzr. Naq vg oheaf fb onqyl, gung v'yy arire or uvz...vg uhegf, vg ernyyl, ernyyl qbrf.

V ungr uvz sbe gur rknpg ernfbaf v nqzver uvz. Ohg v ungr uvz.

Vg'f zr v ungr, sbe abg orvat jung v jnag gb or, jung v jnag orlbaq nyy oryvrs, naq abg noyr gb rire orpbzr vg.

...naq qrne tbq, qb v ubcr ur arire qebcf ol urer naq npghnyyl frrf guvf. >_<

Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 am

Feel awkward posting three times in a row, especially if nobody's responding, but fuck it, I need venties. Hopefully someone out there sees this one, at least, it's an important one about my relations with you all

I worry...about you guys's reactions to my freakouts. I know you mean well but it always sounds like you're getting frustrated with me...I'm a very difficult subject, what always happens is people try to support me and I try to trust them, but I make no progress and they get fed up. Pattern. I really don't want to be accused of pushing you guys away, they always say I'm pushing them away, but I'm not, I'm trying I'm trying but I know I'm hard to work with because I never make any noticeable progress...and it already sounds like you're getting fed up with my responses, and I'm trying I really am but I feel like...there's pressure, like when you guys tell me to stop it, to stop putting myself down, or to get over my mindset or whatever...it's not like that, not so simple, I try but I just end up pushing away because I'm such a hopeless case, and you guys are very forceful in responding to me and I know you mean well but...it's scaring me...I'm already so attached to you guys, I've never felt so at home, I can't lose you guys but I just end up frustrating everyone no matter how hard I try to change.

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 am

Sometimes it takes time to trust people Kylinn.
And if time is what you need then we'll wait.
We're here to listen, we're here to help.
You have no need to worry about pushing us away Kylinn.
We're in this for the long run :D
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm seriously considering moving out...

Nothing as serious as what Kikren is going through but I can't take it anymore!

I'm tired of the emotional abuse I've been getting at home. Yesterday I was yelled at for not wearing my retainer (yeah I know thats my fault but do they have to tell me the same things for three hours, stuff like "I'm not paying for another one. You're going to buy it this time, maybe if you spend your money on something like that you'll see what we do for you." and shit like that, they kept repeating themselves for about an hour).

And right after that my sister got online to check her grades (my sister is perfect she does no wrong in the eyes of my parents) and of course they were excellent. I checked my grades and i passed my classes but not good enough for them. My dad wanted to know my GPA to see if I'd be able to stay on financial aid. Before I checked, he said he WOULD have been happy with a 3.0 but when I checked and it was a 3.1 that wasn't good enough. After that I was crying so I went up to my room to play Zelda (Hyrule has been an emotional escape for me since I was little). They called me downstairs to tell me I wasn't allowed to hide from them so I had to sit down there and listen to the same things over and over about how I'm not good enough.

This morning I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming at me and they had me working like fuckin Cinderella because i 'slept in' until 8:30.

I'm 19 years old and can move out anytime I want but I am a college student and school is expensive. My job doesn't pay enough for me to get an apartment AND go to school. Also, while I'm at home and a full-time student i get to be on their insurance still. They have me financially trapped (my dad even said that out loud once so I know they know my situation and they still treat me like shit). I don't know what to do anymore. I'm home alone right now and I'm sitting here sobbing as I write this. I don't know if they realize they're doing this to me or if it's just how they are but I'm sick of it.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

And another thing...I'm sick of stipper jokes! I can't help it if my breasts are larger than everyone elses in this house that does NOT mean I'm going to work at a strip club or hooters or whatever. But can I say something against it? NO! If I protest against all the boob jokes my family throws at me I end up being the grump who can't take a joke! I have a brain, I'm not a piece of meat. i just want to be treated like a person. Is it to much to ask?

Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:21 pm

J wrote:
I'm seriously considering moving out...

Nothing as serious as what Kikren is going through but I can't take it anymore!

I'm tired of the emotional abuse I've been getting at home. Yesterday I was yelled at for not wearing my retainer (yeah I know thats my fault but do they have to tell me the same things for three hours, stuff like "I'm not paying for another one. You're going to buy it this time, maybe if you spend your money on something like that you'll see what we do for you." and shit like that, they kept repeating themselves for about an hour).

And right after that my sister got online to check her grades (my sister is perfect she does no wrong in the eyes of my parents) and of course they were excellent. I checked my grades and i passed my classes but not good enough for them. My dad wanted to know my GPA to see if I'd be able to stay on financial aid. Before I checked, he said he WOULD have been happy with a 3.0 but when I checked and it was a 3.1 that wasn't good enough. After that I was crying so I went up to my room to play Zelda (Hyrule has been an emotional escape for me since I was little). They called me downstairs to tell me I wasn't allowed to hide from them so I had to sit down there and listen to the same things over and over about how I'm not good enough.

This morning I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming at me and they had me working like fuckin Cinderella because i 'slept in' until 8:30.

I'm 19 years old and can move out anytime I want but I am a college student and school is expensive. My job doesn't pay enough for me to get an apartment AND go to school. Also, while I'm at home and a full-time student i get to be on their insurance still. They have me financially trapped (my dad even said that out loud once so I know they know my situation and they still treat me like shit). I don't know what to do anymore. I'm home alone right now and I'm sitting here sobbing as I write this. I don't know if they realize they're doing this to me or if it's just how they are but I'm sick of it.

...I don't remember posting this o.o

*huggles* I hope you can get out of there somehow.

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:21 am

thanks...I like hugs. You take care of yourself ok?

Also, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is like my personal heros. listening to their music makes everything better.

Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 am

I suppose I should have said so outright, right from the start...different people prefer different responses when they're upset. While "tough love" and regular old advice work for some people, they always make me feel like I'm under pressure...I don't do well with that, my brain perceives it as pushy even if that's not the intention. >.< All I want is someone to listen to me...just to let me talk at them for a while, without saying I should do this or that...just to be there for me. Huggles too. I like huggles...

No-Life

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 pm

[randomly pops out from behind the corner with a huge grin]
Oh hai, there!
I was just making my daily Love Delivery schedual and I noticed there are a TON of love packages addressed here! Lets see... They're for... oh, everyone here! Cool!
Hmm... Now... Who are they from? ... [fumbles with packages and letters and the like] ... This is rather odd... They all appear to be from... me!

[flings giant bag of love at everybody and runs out] KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
Sephiriam
Friend
Friend

Friendliness : 207

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:14 pm

*Is now buried under giant bag of packages and the like, cannot breathe*
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:10 am

...I ask because it's hard to participate even in a forum-based RP at all with a schedule like mine, and a chat-based one is completely out of the question. Guess I don't have to worry about that bio...since I won't be able to be in it at all anyway.

I've never been good with RPs, but...I like doing them, and I'd still rather be unable to keep up with what's going on or remember what's been established than be unable to partake at all...

I already feel left out...like I was in the middle of a circular room, but the walls contracted and now I'm at the edge, and if the room keeps getting smaller I'm going to be locked outside.

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks for the Bag of Love Areo I needed it

Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 am

There's a big reason why I never feel secure in my friendships(?) even when the people are so nice to me and I'm so close to them...it's because nobody stands up for me. When they know someone did something that would upset me, nobody ever says anything. Nobody has ever stood up for me, unless I specifically asked them to, which is dumb, and that's why I can't trust even the best people...if they were really my friends, why wouldn't they stick up for me?

PostSubject: Re: Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)   

Back to top Go down

Place To Get Stuff Out (PLEASE READ UPDATED RULES)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next