The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Zelda RP: Fist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

Zelda RP: Fist Empty
PostSubject: Zelda RP: Fist   Zelda RP: Fist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 am

Subject 56 Codename: Fist

Species: Effrinata Licenti/ Child of Anarchy

appearance
Spoiler:

weapons and equipment: extremely heavy gauntlets, Kravmaga training, smoke bombs, Gas mask prevents chemical damage as well as most microbes and such from entering the body and easier breathing in low oxygen climates

Powers: Burning hot purple energy same as Chaos, but she uses it more for physical attacks. The energy courses through her body and increases her strength and reinforces bones. Blasts can pop out at short range when she hits something. Her gauntlets amplify the punch by sending the energy through the right areas of her fist to make the blow even stronger, capable of breaking the toughest of metals when hit in the right areas. However, lots of energy can strain her body and in some cases, completely break her arms.

Personality: Still somewhat cautious to outsiders as her training instructed her to be, however she's more talkative then her fellow soldiers and has a bit more compassion towards them. She will crack jokes from time to time and even talk smack at her opponents in the heat of the moment. Chaos originally being her squad leader, she would follow him to hell and back if she had to.

Backstory: see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the basic stuff. During their upbringing she would tend to sneak out a bit more and expose herself to the outside world more then the rest. Once stumbled upon a caged fighting club of sorts and beat all the contestants and champion to a pulp for fun, not caring about prize money.

other information: After their branch being kicked out of the organization and being attacked by those they once considered family, Fist has been running just as the others. She's still got some guys on her tail chasing after her and she's fled all the way to the vicinity of Clock Town where, remembering the hole in the wall of the Lazy Possum Chaos hollowed out long ago for messages, put a note of her own in there with a picture of a purple flower on it to assure any of her fellow soldiers who may be out there that she was still alive. She intended to check back there in a month and time is almost up...

theme music
Spoiler:

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Fist   Zelda RP: Fist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:00 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Fist   Zelda RP: Fist I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

All good! That's a pretty good drawing, too.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda RP: Fist   Zelda RP: Fist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda RP: Fist
Page 1 of 1