The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman   Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Name: Trace Sherman (Aka the Sherminator)

District: District 1

Appearance: Tall heavy muscular with short red hair

Special Skills: Being in District 1 he was given special training from birth with hard military lifestyle and has been taught to feel no pain and to give as much as he possibly can. To compliment this he was subjected to an experimental Electrocution treatment that destroyed his pain receptors although the downside is that he doesn't know if he is hurt unless he looks. He is strong enough can lift over a car.

Bio: He was specially selected at birth to play in the hunger games and rigorously trained in the art of combat from the time he was born he was subjected to horrendous steroid injections smuggled in from the capitol and as such is not the brightest
of people with the exception of combat tactics of which he is trained. All he has known is combat.

Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Katya
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Katya

Friendliness : 260
Location : In My Mind Plotting The Inevitable Take Over Of The World

Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman   Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:27 am

Tribute Approved~

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor
Back to top Go down

Hunger Games District 1: Trace Sherman
Page 1 of 1