The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong Empty
PostSubject: Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong   Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Name: Kenneth Anthony de Jong (shortened kenny)
Apperance:
Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong Tek4e6fc434067162762010
Backstory:
When he first heard of the holders he ws 14 and thought it was just another creepypasta but he was curious and decided to take a holders chalenge, he choice the holder of the seal since if they were real the seekers couldn't harm him with their objects. Somehow he got through without any problems exept 1 when had to read through the books to find the right one his emotions went away . The white kings sword he got pretty easy but getting the piece of meat was a problem. He has stopped colecting the objects for 5-6 months now since he's figuring out which objects are handy to have for some holders chalenges. He came to the conclusion that he at least wanted these objects before trying an other holder:
The mercury hand
the claws
the watch
the swordds of thunder
the katana of the firery wind
The object of the end
the whetstone
and the speed
He knows that since his emotions are locked he can't get some objects and because of that he is trying to form aliances with other seekers to gather them all
Objects:
White kings sword http://theholders.org/?Holder_of_Peace
the piece of beef http://theholders.org/?Holder_of_Guilt
the sealing book http://theholders.org/?Holder_of_the_Seal

Last edited by Necruta on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong   Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Seeker: Kenneth Anthony de Jong
Page 1 of 1