The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Sidfab (villain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Name: Sidfab (he also has a title bestowed to him which is "Sidfab the Bloody Prince")
Species: Human
Appearance: A tall, handsome man with a large build. He has long blonde hair and pale white skin. His body is covered in a very thick suit of armour (its about 15 cm thick!) that is stained with splotches that are a reddish-brown from dried blood (not all of it, but including helmet).
Weapons: Two crossbows strapped to each forearm of the armour (without the bottom mechanism as he can fire it with his strength alone), One broadsword sheathed and tied onto a belt on his left, on the other side of the belt are several quivers full of crossbow bolts (about 30).
Powers: His armour has the passive ability to cause an anti-magic field with a radius of 10 metres, any magic within this field is instantly negated and absorbs into the armour to fuel its use (it is only active when any magic is within the radius and when it is, it instantly activates, it doesnt affect any magic within the armour however) and any excess magic is stored. He can also use a strength buff magic on his body to DRAMATICALLY increase his strength making his armour no lighter than a feather and meaning he can toss boulders at ease, he also has enough strength normally to be able to draw back his crossbows with two fingers.
Personality: He sees any magic user as a threat to to humankind and must eradicate it, he also sees any person drawing their weapon or pointing it at him as a challenge and will not hesitate to kill them immediately except if they are a woman or child
Family: All dead
Backstory: He was born in a small village near the woods, to a normal family with a normal mother and father and he was the second child with one older brother and a younger brother plus two younger sisters who were twins.He was born with unnatural amounts of strength and was a natural born fighter. One day when he was 16 a black mage entered the village whilst he was away and killed everyone in the village (as a sacrifice for the energy needed by the mage to do powerful black magic spells), He saw the black mage as he departed and saw that he could transform . He then went to the village elder's house and took the sacred holy armour that was stored there (it came with the sword). He then swore to kill the dark mage, but because he saw that he could transform it meant he could be any person with magical capabilities. After this he destroyed several villages of magical races considering it a just purge.
Theme Song: None as of yet
Other Information: He has a bounty of 50,000 Ruppies for his head

Last edited by Dragon the Conqueror on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Alright, approved. He won't be a recurring villain, and you should wait a while before bringing him into the story. Nec or I will let you know when it's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:48 pm

you can also take control of him if you want, and i dont mind if he doesnt show up for ages
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 pm

No, he's your character.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:12 pm

ok then if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidfab (villain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidfab (villain)   Sidfab (villain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidfab (villain)
Page 1 of 1