The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Marble Hornets

Go down 
+6
Dimbo
J
Zalty
Preschooler Florian
Aero
meek
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 am

Freakiest of the Freaky!

I'm on entry 22 now.
I didn't get much sleep last night because of MH
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 am

MarbleHornets was my very first ARG! :3 Imagine how happy I was when only a few months later I discovered this, and realized that it was an ARG too just a few weeks after. Weird, that I keep running into these...

It's very easy to become obsessed with Slender Man, simply because it's the obsession with him that makes him truly real. Makes you wonder what happens if you stop seeking him out...doesn't it?

When you see him in short films and stuff, you'll notice that you feel a greater sense of fear not when he's ON screen, but when he's OFF screen...I find that it's when I stop looking for information about him that I suddenly become most compelled to look for more. Isn't that eerie?
Ohhhh...this story gives me the shivers too!! I can't watch MarbleHornets after six.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 am

yeah, I read the story of Slender man yesterday evening and freaked myself out.
I told myself I'd just leave it at that.
Yet here I am today, still researching him hahaha.

I find the fact that he can show up anywhere and everywhere especially freaky.

Do you have any idea of the significance of the Red Tower?
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am

I have a few speculations. I don't want to give away my thoughts until those who are interested have seen all of the videos, including totheark's, though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 am

Must. Watch. FASTER!
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 am

C'mon guys, he's not that scary. He only wants 20 dollars!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 am

That's what's scary!
I DON'T HAVE $20!!!
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

The next time someone says that, Brauley, respond with "aw, all I have is three fifty :c "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

Ok hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:57 am

I just finished 22.
O.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 am

OK!
ENTRY 26 WAS FREAKY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 am

Ok, Meek, I've watched them all, let's get theorising!
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: !!!!SPOILER AHEAD!!!!   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:51 am

Hm, well, there are a few others who haven't seen all the clips...so...

~*!!!!!!!SPOILERS AHOY!!!!!!!!*~

So, about the Red Tower. I have a theory that the Operator sort of "taints" areas that have been significant sights for him, thus making the camera's abilities weak in the presence of these places (other places include that sketchy basement, places near trees or other places that slendy has made his hideouts, etc.). Obviously, Alex (/masky -- more on that theory of mine later) had been there before (as he left the tape that would be "Entry 22" there), and because a few areas messed with the clip's visuals, it left me thinking that the something went down between Alex and the the Operator there.

No idea how the tower got their, or any previous incidents surrounding it, or why police tape had been all over the ground...it may all have to do with any previous incidents involving Alex and the Operator.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 am

Let's just say from here on out

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe Red Tower seems to be extremely important to The Operator.
Something tells me that it's where he holds the most power.

And something I wonder: How did he come to be known as The Operator?
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

Well, he's not really known as "the operator" widely in the story -- it's how totheark refers to him.
Operator means many thing, from numerical equations, to directors, to objects or people who are "in control" of a situation. I think the latter makes the best description, as his greatest tool is and has been the psychological grip he maintains on his victims. He literally controls them into seeking him out (by driving them insane, making them wonder if anything's there, taking a toll on their health, etc), which makes them very easy prey.

...not...that we know what he wants to do with his victims.
I have a theory on that too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 am

Well I though that maybe he came into contact with totheark and is acting as his master.
Hence the name The Operator.

I think that Slendy looks to take out revenge on people that know of his existence.
The Marble Hornets cast and crew invaded his territory(The Forest/Red Tower area) and there's that first contact(supposedly) in Entry 12 where they actually see him which sets in motion his lust for revenge.
I believe that encounter was not purposeful by either party.
The Marble Hornets(As the group shall now be known by me) were in The Operator's territory at the time he happens to be speeding past and defying the laws of physics since no one could see him but once they turned around he had to stop and move slow because they were aware of him.
And he doesn't like to be seen in person.
I also believe he has an aversion to film(Photographic and video) capturing devices as there is that one picture of him on the Wiki that says that the photographer died soon after the picture was taken
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 am

Brauley wrote:
Well I though that maybe he came into contact with totheark and is acting as his master.
Hence the name The Operator.

I think that Slendy looks to take out revenge on people that know of his existence.
The Marble Hornets cast and crew invaded his territory(The Forest/Red Tower area) and there's that first contact(supposedly) in Entry 12 where they actually see him which sets in motion his lust for revenge.
I believe that encounter was not purposeful by either party.
The Marble Hornets(As the group shall now be known by me) were in The Operator's territory at the time he happens to be speeding past and defying the laws of physics since no one could see him but once they turned around he had to stop and move slow because they were aware of him.
And he doesn't like to be seen in person.
I also believe he has an aversion to film(Photographic and video) capturing devices as there is that one picture of him on the Wiki that says that the photographer died soon after the picture was taken

Mm, but originally, Alex first saw him while he was driving home from a shoot, standing in the middle of the highway.
My firm belief is that the Operator only exists if you willingly seek him out. At first, it's like a hunt, right. You know how Alex seemed determined to film him in the first few entries, but in some of those entries, he was running from him, or being terribly paranoid? After a while, the hunter becomes the hunted.

I don't think he has an aversion to photographs as much as he has a supernatural control over them, either.

I do believe he has supernatural speed and teleportation powers, too. I think he uses these at his disposal when it's appropriate. I don't think he is hindered by anything -- merely distracted.

I would like to see what happened after the Operator was approached on Entry 12. Everyone else seemed find after...mind you...it's very evident that the Operator's presence has a deep affect on people's memories.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 am

Maybe... that's how he draws them in?
A quick glimpse here, a fleeting thought there.
Then they can't help but look for him, search him out, walking into the jaws of the beast.

Supernatural control... I find this hard to swallow, considering he hasn't actually done anything to manipulate these films and photographs, if I was him, I would edit myself out of all but a few things to keep curiosity up. I think there IS something supernatural about him but it doesn't allow him to manipulate film, it just creates intense interference.

Leading on from this; I believe the interference is only created when he uses is supernatural speed or powers because if you notice that whenever you can see him there is no distortion but just beforehand there usually is.

I think that THe Operator has been massing with ALL of the crew of Marble Hornets because at one point we hear Alex talking about them saying "They're all gone" Now I don't believe this means physically gone, but more like mentally gone, Slendy has worked at their minds and picked off their sanity, one by one until only Alex, J and maybe Tim are left.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 am

If you're as into this as I think you are, then do check this out:

http://marblehornets.wikidot.com/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 am

I happen to have that wiki up at this very moment hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 am

RIGHT!
So, I reckon that Slendy DOES have an aversion to film equipment.
Because if it is true that he can move supernaturally when not being watched then Cameras would be his worst enemy!
Because they are watching.
All the time.
And therefore, he can't move(supernaturally) when they can see him.
This explains why Alex and Jay have cameras on them constantly. To stop Slendy in his tracks if they somehow happen to miss him.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 am

Hmm. I've always believed that they keep the cameras on them at all times because the Operator has the wonderful habit of wiping their memories. Therefore they can't recall why certain things happened to them when.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 am

This is true.
But what about those 7 months that Jay can't remember?
There's no film for them.
And if you notice when he wakes up after those 7 months he's on a bed, over the covers, fully clothed WITH shoes.
As if someone put him there.

Something tells me that maybe, for 7 months, he's been acting as a Masked One for The Operator.
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 am

Whoa, you just jumped to a huge conclusion. J had his camera when he left for those seven months. I'm POSITIVE there

SPOILERS!!!!!

.........are clips in that safe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:36 am

But why was it strapped to his chest?
Where are the tapes?
What reason is there for being in the hotel.

I'm guessing the tapes are in the possession of Totheark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marble Hornets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets   Marble Hornets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Shed :: Paranormal stuff-
Jump to: