The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KungpowPanda
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
KungpowPanda

Friendliness : 486

Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream   Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 am

http://www.livestream.com/truechaos?t=511387

Hi, everyone! This is Megan. AKA. Mrs. Creepypanda. I jumped on the LiveStream bandwagon and decided to make my own LiveStream. I made it for the purpose of showing you guys how easy it is to destroy the Elite Four with a sucky team. I'm doing a Let's Play for every type out there. That's seventeen Let's Plays. That's going to take a long time, of course, so wish me luck! I'm starting tomorrow at 7:30PM EST. I'm beginning with the Normal-Type and I will progress through each playthrough with all Single-Type Pokemon where possible. I know some Types will be difficult. Namely, Poison, Ghost, and Steel. For the very few Pokemon these Types have. Wish me luck guys! I know it's hard but I won't quit :)
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream   Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

Seems good for me, see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

Mrs. Creepypanda's LiveStream
Page 1 of 1