The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town

Go down 
+6
Zalty
rickamaru
Commander Catspirit
J
Dimbo
Necruta
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm

"Well... i'm here since there isn't an other way to go to termina. I need to go there since I heard a guy named Magmis was burning everything down there and since He burned down the etire village I lived in I and I want to kill him". He heard one of the fairies say that she was a Kokiri so he walked towards her. "So you /are/ a kokiri then could you please show me the way to termina".
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:49 am

( nearby the current hullabaloo )

Chaos ran through the forest, exhausted from running for days with little rest, the lenses of his mask beginning to fog up. After fleeing for quite some time he had decided to run into the lost woods, after all, what better place to lose someone then here? Darting left and right he did his best to lose his pursuers, anything to get him a few minutes of rest. Feeling sure he'd lost them, Chaos sat down on a nearby tree stump to catch his breath. The faint sounds of the forest were relaxing.

Having now rested for a little he stopped to contemplate on how to exit. They didn't call them the lost woods for nothing and he was unfamiliar with the area. He didn't quite believe the rumors of what became of travelers who were unfortunate enough to remain lost in the woods for long, but the idea did leave him a bit on edge.

Voices came from nearby, Hostilities were doubtful but it never hurts to be on guard just in case. He sat up and kept one hand on his sidearm just in case. In his weariness prolonged close combat wasn't an option. it'd be best to deal with conflict as far away as possible.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:13 am

Reina didn't really want to have to go all the way to the Termina border with this stranger in tow,she wasn't attached to him in any way and while she had given her warning she hadn't meant to be a tour guide. 'Why did I want his attention earlier?' suddenly her stomach growled and the memory of food came rushing back, 'that's right, I haven't eaten in days.' she looked the stranger over, he seemed to be traveling light so she didn't have much hope but maybe she could find something in Termina. If she remembered correctly there was a very lively town in the center of that land.

"Fine, I'll take you to Termina." she told him. She leaned against the tree and slid down until she was sitting on the ground again. "Sleep first, we'll get there tomorrow." She pulled her legs and wrapped her arms around them before resting her forehead against her knees. Aren drifted over and landed delicately on his companions shoulder. Leaning against her neck he assumed the same position.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 pm

"Thank you, so I guess I'll take the first shift since I slept a few hours a little while ago as you could see".
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:56 pm

"If you require some assistance..." Arveza suddenly spoke.
"...I know the path to Termina very well, I even know some shortcuts..."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Meanwhile....

Somewhere in the Lost woods a swirling portal of dark energy appears. Out of it steps a cloaked figure. The rustle of chainmail can be heard underneath the cloak as he moves. Once through the portal closes behind him. Looking around he curses. The portal has deposited him at the wrong location in the woods.
Speaking aloud to himself, "I guess they don't call this place the lost woods for nothing. It would appear that even the coordinates don't know where they belong. Guess i might as well begin the search for my target."
The man checks the contents of some pouches on his belt making sure he has all of his equipment. He also tightens the belt that holds a strange bundle on his back. The bundle radiates energy but seems to be subdued, sealed even by the strange grey wrappings. With a quick look around the man sets off to find some way to navigate the treacherous woods.

(ooc) and away i go >:) Also i did not pick my mission just as a little tip.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Zarest was getting tired of not being able to sleep more than a few hours per night but since I offred to take the first shift he didn't have a choice. He just hoped that if something attacked it wouldn't be more dangerous than a wolfos otherwise he might die in the weakened state his body was in, and with that wierd burning pain that was on the exact place his marking was it would be hard to use 2 swords skillfully. He woke Reina up since it was her time to stand guard and quickly fell asleep after that.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 am

When Zarest woke up Reina, he accidently woke up Arveza.
"*Yawn* So, your turn is over? Might as well help you myself, you have to be delicate, you know, now I'm not sleepy anymore."
Arveza then flied up into the air, with her blue light.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:26 am

Reina sat perched on a tree branch right over Zarest. She let Aren sleep peacefully on her shoulder as she listened to the peaceful sounds of the forest. She could hear the soft night-music drifting on the breeze.. The sounds stirred her Kokiri blood and she felt as though she could stay awake listening to it forever. She pitied the human below her. She knew HE didn't hear the music, most humans didn't care to listen. she thought she heard rustling off in the distance, "Could be an animal, better string my bow just in case."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Reina hadn't imagined it, but the danger wasn't the thing that caused the noise.

A rabbit pranced through the night, looking for a clover to eat. It failed to register the presence of something out of the ordinary. This, contrary to what you must be assuming right now, will not cost it its life. No, the rabbit found its clover, and happily munched on it to its heart's content.

The Out of the Ordinary stood silently in the forest, head hidden among the leaves. Its body blended in almost perfectly with the trees around it, pitch black, tall and thin.

It stood silent and unmoving, watching them.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

Zarest woke up from a nightmare in which he saw how the village in which he lived was burned down. He noticed that Reina was still awake but he didn't know how long he slept. He walked towards Reina "actually what is your name since I forgot to ask you that, I'm Zarest. I was wondering when do you think we will arrive in Termina?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:12 pm

"My name's Reina, and you should try to get more sleep than that."
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm

After walking through the woods for awhile, Rickamaru is able to faintly sense the presence of 4 souls close by. While he can't get a clear picture of them, he can sense their general direction. As he moves in this direction using his shadow meld to partially hide himself in the early morning shadows, he comes upon a man standing in a clearing. He then notices the 3 souls above him which belong to 2 small orbs of light and a small elven looking person. He decides to keep his presence hidden and monitor these 4 before revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Reina heard faint noises around the forest. 'Huh, it's morning. I'm sure it's just the animals coming out.' Something seemed different about the forest. The music wasn't quite the same anymore, it made her uneasy. 'Just to be sure...' She turned to Zarest, "Actually forget about the sleep, we had better be going now." she tried to sound calm, "You want to get to Termina quickly right?"
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:05 pm

"Yes how fast do you think we can get there?" Something about Reina seemed different he was so calm and not seeming like wanting to get there fast, and now she suddenly wanted to be there very quickly. 'Ah well if it gets me in Termina quicker it's fine by me'.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Reina scanned quickly around the forest, now she knew something wasn't right. She tried to keep it a secret that they weren't alone, the last thing she needed was a confrontation. "It's this way," she pointed, "If we hurry we can get there this evening.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

As he listened to the conversation, Rickamaru realized that time was not on his side. With the sun rising higher, he couldn't remain hidden like this forever. Rickamaru began to channel his dark energy into his hand. The timing for this particular ability was perfect and would give him most the day.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 782079415's method of movement can't be accurately described. But however it worked, he was standing right around the next turn that Reina would take. He had waited long enough. The time had come to move.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ugh..." Arveza said (Is that the correct term.)
"My head is hurting... Mind if I sit here?" She said to Zarest, however she sat down at his shoulder anyway.
"Something is not right..."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Chaos had a strange sense about him. Someone, or something had appeared near by without his knowledge. Tensing up a bit, he stood up and surveyed his surroundings, eyes glowing through the lenses of his mask to try and find this new presence. Injured or not, he must be prepared for anything as his life of constant combat reminded him
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

"I don't mind at all" He was following Reina although she was surpisingly quick and he had trouble to keep up with her
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:28 am

Digging into one of his satchel's and dug out 3 small crystals. Each one no bigger then the palm of his hand. The crystals swirl with dark energy. As he help them the color began to drain from the crystals into his hand until the crystals were clear as glass. The energy began to swirl around Rickamaru and he holds his other hand to the sky. A beam of dark energy fires 5 meters straight up and then begins to disperse 5 meters in every direction and comes down like a curtain. The end result is a sphere of darkness that devours all light in the area. Sunlight is unable to pierce the sphere. With the sphere in place, Rickamaru draws his sword and begins to circle the group. Despite all light being consumed, he is able to see as if the sphere wasn't there using his night eye. As a precaution, he also uses shadow meld to remain hidden.

(ooc) lvl 3 : Eternal Night. This creates a sphere of complete darkness that devours all light that attempts to enter the zone. It uses the consumed light energy to maintain itself. For example on a sunny day it will be around for awhile. Will dissipate at night if no one feeds it light energy.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 am

Reina tensed, Something was very very wrong now. "Aren, do you feel that?" she whispered to her companion...the fairy nodded. I think it's time we let Zarest know we're not alone...just so he's ready in case of attack."

Aren flitted over to Zarest's shoulder and spoke softly into his ear. "We are not alone in these woods." He informed Zarest, "Don't react! We are being followed, be ready in case of attack." His message delivered he flitted back to Reina's shoulder. She bent down and calmly pretended to be tying her boot as she reached for one of the small knives she kept hidden there. Standing up she continued to walk as though nothing was happening. The music of the forest was quiet now, and it wasn't the same melody she had known for so long.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 am

As they began to move the sphere finished enclosing the area and all light was drained from the inside. It became impossible to see for those who couldn't see in the dark. The darkness was so thick that a person couldn't even see their hand in front of their face. Rickamaru circled the group but stopped suddenly. He sensed another soul in the area but something was strange about it. It was a being unlike any he had ever encountered before. It wasn't demonic, angelic, or any of the known races. And it was powerful. While he could sense it's soul, he was unable to see it. He re-sheathed his sword and pulled the bundle off his back. If he had to fight, he wanted it to be quick. He began to unwrap the bundle and unleash the weapon sealed within.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 am

Reina stopped...'THAT'S IT!' her own voice screamed in her head, she felt a powerful energy surge straight through the forest. She could almost feel where it was coming from but she couldn't see it. 'Whatever it is it's wrong! Wrong, wrong, WRONG!' She glanced back at Zarest, 'can't he FEEL it?' She pointed out a path in the opposite direction, "Let's go this way...it's a shortcut." She told him.

"It's not right, whatever it is it's not natural." Aren whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town   Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party 1 Beginning: Lost Woods to Clock Town
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next