The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Application: Quint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

Application: Quint Empty
PostSubject: Application: Quint   Application: Quint I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 am

Name: Quint
Species: Human
Appearance: Black longish hair with blue eyes medium/slim build. White Long Sleved Kimono with a sky blue dragon on one side Sky Blue Hakama white atabi and leather sandals.
Weapons: Larger than usual Shamisen it contains 1 wakizashi that is drawn from the back a musket, a shuriken launcher and piano wire for the strings. Note this pic is not to scale
Spoiler:

Powers: Powers: Enhanced strength (Cause by two Goron power bracelet and two power anklets) Flash step (a short burst of speed that is faster than the eye can track causing the user to appear to have flashed when the eye refocuse on the user. Leaves the user out of breath and over use (like 5-6 flashes) casues Isaac and eventually fainting.)
Personality: Humble and sincere,until he gets into a fight tehn his passion for justice takes over. Also loves playing his shamisen everywhere (usually for cash or the orphans).
Family: Father: Deceased Mother: Unknown
Backstory: His father died when he weas 8 and huis mother abandoned him soon after that with nothing but his athers old shamisen he played for money evantually he got fed up with the amount of injustice and hate that was thown toward him and decided to become a protector of tose who cant protect themselves. He now is a wandering musician traveling from place to place helping people out.
Theme Song:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Removed the flamethrower and added the bracelets

Last edited by Trace-114 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Application: Quint   Application: Quint I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 pm

I see that you tried to down-power his magic. That's really unnecessary, as the problem isn't the power itself, but rather how he got it. You can make him a new race that has enhanced strength, and Flash Step, or you could give him items that give him these powers, but I can't accept it being his natural ability. Basically, give the powers some sort of explanation, and I'll let you know what I think then.

As for his weapon, I'd rather he didn't have a flamethrower. The musket, shuriken, and wakizashi are fine, but the flamethrower is going a little far. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Application: Quint   Application: Quint I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Well his flash step is more of a martial art that anyone can learn. but for power I could give him a goron power bracelet if they work on adults. If it does it can also rectify the flash step even furtherer but using Power anklets to boost his leg muscles giving him that needed burst of speed.

Also with the flamethrower, I can leave it out. Ill probably put some more shuriken launchers on the other side.

Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Application: Quint   Application: Quint I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Ok, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Quint   Application: Quint I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Quint
Page 1 of 1