The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... Empty
PostSubject: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 am

He couldn’t believe his eyes. It was Claire rowing straight up to his dock. Happiness swelled in his heart and he let out a shout of joy. “Claire!” he yelled as he ran from the porch, “You came back!”
Claire stood to wave at him and the boat rocked in the water. He stopped smiling. He could almost see it happening in slow motion, the boat tipped and she fell into the calm black water.
He watched he sink like a stone as her heavy dress pulled her under the water. “Claire!” he ran with more urgency and dove straight into the lake. His only thought now was getting to her. Seconds felt like hours, minutes like days. His lungs were screaming for air and he ignored them. He wasn’t coming back up without her. “Not again,” he begged, “God please not again!” He was so deep now he couldn’t see what direction he was swimming bit he kept swimming down. Finally he felt it, a scrap of fabric from her dress. He reached just a little further until he had a hold of her waist. He felt as if his lungs were going to explode as he kicked frantically upwards.
He panted heavily as they both broke the surface. He looked down to realize her eyes were closed. “No! no, no, no! Claire, stay with me!” he yelled as he dragged her to the shore. He ripped her dress open and started frantically performing CPR. “Come back!” he ordered her. “Claire please come back.”
After what felt like hours of switching between chest compressions and emergency breaths he knew, Claire wasn’t coming back. “Don’t leave me!” he begged as he held her drenched and lifeless body to him. “Don’t leave me Claire!” his body shook violently as he sobbed. “Not like this.” he cried, he looked up to the heavens with hatred, “You can’t take her from me like this! She was everything good in the world and you took her from me! Why?” he screamed angrily at God. “It’s should’ve been me.” he sobbed.

So there’s just a little taste of a work in progress but don’t worry that’s NOT how I’m finishing this story. It’s just a little teaser to make you want more ^^ tell me what you think and I should be getting the whole thing to you soon, but not all at once of course.
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 am

sounds good. Wish i could tell if it was the opening, middle, or near end XP
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:05 am

Wink guess you'll have to read it! Wink
Back to top Go down
rickamaru
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

PostSubject: Re: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 am

Wink Guess you'll have to post it Wink
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:00 am

Nah...i think i'll finish my Malon fanfic first

let you wonder if she lives or dies :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...   Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to see if you'd be interested in reading this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Office :: Writing-
Jump to: