The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

A Malon fanfic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rickamaru
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
rickamaru

Friendliness : 459

A Malon fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 am

good things to those who wait ^^
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:21 am

Better things come to those who can get off their writers block
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:02 pm

XD I'll wait.

Also, my internet might go down while I'm moving (which will be very soon).
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:37 am

I LOVE this picture. (No, it's not Muscle Malon XD)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 am

Link woke early that morning, kissing Malon gently on the forehead before he rolled out of bed. He didn’t want to wake her so he dressed quietly and slipped down the ladder without a sound. The stables were so quiet he could hear her gentle breathing drifting from the loft.
Ingo wasn’t awake yet either, Link had free access to the entire ranch. He looked at everything, looking for anything to help him earn the ranch back for Malon and her father. “Malon said Ingo liked to gamble.” he looked in his wallet, “Fifty rupees, he shouldn’t be able to turn that down.” he thought to himself. “Fifty rupees for what? He’s not going to give me the ranch for that kind of money, and the horse is worth more than that…” Link sighed, he had already spent an hour at preparing and he still had no clue how he was going to get the ranch back. “Pathetic…” he mumbled to himself, “You’re still that pathetic kid in the woods. How can I save all of Hyrule if I can’t save one ranch?” He asked himself, “More importantly, I’m going to let Malon down.”
Link slid back into the stable and snuck back into bed. If Malon knew he had left she didn’t show it. She was still sound asleep, her gentle breathing broke into a soft snore every once in a while but for the most part the morning was quiet. Link smiled and twirled a piece of her hair on her cheek. Malon twitched and brushed it away. He brushed his calloused thumb against her soft cheek. She reached up to brush it away as her eyes opened. Link laughed softly and wrapped his arms around her in a good morning hug.
Malon smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. It had been a very long time since her wake up call had been so gentle. On most occasions she was lucky to not receive a swift kick in the stomach. “Good Morning.” Link said softly.
“Good morning to you,” Malon mumbled sleepily.
Suddenly they both froze as they heard the door downstairs fly open. Link flung himself from the bed to hide behind several bales of hay. Ingo was muttering to himself as he climbed the ladder. Malon rolled to her side and pretended to be asleep. “Up!” Ingo barked.
Before Malon could react she felt Ingo’s foot meet her stomach, “Umph!” she muffled her reaction. Link clenched his fists as hot anger filled him. He felt more anger than he did even when he saw the bruise on her face. How dare he kick her? Link wanted to kill, maim, destroy, for a moment he was afraid of his own anger. “I’m up, I’m up!” Malon pushed herself off the bed, suddenly she was standing in between Ingo and Link. Link calmed down a bit, if he tried to get to Ingo he might hurt Malon and for that he would never forgive himself.
He watched as Malon and Ingo left the stables together, “You were lucky today Ingo, Malon was in between us” Link muttered, “You just wait for the day she’s not there.” again, Link scared himself with his own murderous thoughts.

Malon went through her morning as usual. Nothing had happened to make her suspect today would be unusual in any way. As afternoon rolled around she looked over toward the field to see Link talking to Ingo. “What is he doing?” she asked herself nervously, “I hope he’s not being reckless.” They shook hands like they had come to some sort of agreement and then they stepped inside the fence, Ingo mounted his horse and Link mounted Epona.
“A race?” Malon asked incredulously, “Has he ever even ridden a horse?”
She stood at the fence and watched the race, Ingo held first for most of the race and then right at the end Link surged forward and crossed the finish line first. “Yes!” Malon hissed as she quietly cheered Link on. She cautiously stepped closer to the two men.
“How about another race?” Ingo was begging, “If you win, you can keep the horse!” Malon gasped at Ingo’s desperate bet.
It couldn’t be, it was almost too good to be true. Ingo was going to just bet Epona? Just like that? Malon felt her excitement build up within her. He was really going to do it! Link was really going to save Epona.
The men set up for the next race. It was then that Malon noticed Link’s eyes. They were cold as steel and filled with hatred and anger. Malon almost felt afraid, she had never seen Link like this.
The race started, Malon openly cheered Link on this time. She yelled her encouragement loud enough for the Goddesses above to hear. When Link crossed the finish line first Malon leapt into the air with joy. “YEEHAAW! YOU DID IT! YOU DID IT, LINK! YES, YES!”
“How did I lose?” Ingo was panicking, “It’s impossible…Wait…that horse…is that Epona!” He suddenly panicked even more. “No, noon, NO!” he yelled, “I was going to present that horse to the Great Ganondorf, and now I’ve lost her in a bet to this kid!” The gears in his head were turning madly, he was trying to think of a way to get out of this mess. “I’ll keep my word young man, you can keep the horse…but I will never let you leave this ranch!” He laughed wildly as he closed the gate.
“He must be desperate. Desperate or drunk!” Malon thought to herself, “That’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard.” she looked towards Link, he was reaching for his sword. “Link!” she yelled, “Link, jump the fence!” she watched Link’s hand stop in mid-reach, “He was really going to do it.” she thought to herself, “He was really going to attack!” She didn’t know what to think. Link turned Epona around and sped her towards the nearest fence.
Ingo rounded on Malon. “What’s wrong with you, you stupid girl?” He screamed at her, there was a manic look of desperation in his eyes, “We’re going to lose everything!”
He reached his hand up but this time Malon didn’t flinch. She caught his wrist in mid-air. “No!” she yelled, “You will hit me no more!”
Ingo looked dazed, he seemed to shrink back in fear of Malon. “You’ve lost, Ingo. I’m taking back my fathers ranch, and there is nothing you can do to stop this, you have no power anymore.”
Ingo did not argue, he didn’t try to fight. For a long time, he was just quiet.

FINALLY, after a month I broke through the writers block and actually posted something! I apologize for the wait.

Ok, I'll admit it, the first time I played through this game I actually DID try slashing at Ingo through the fence, sadly it didnt work out.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 am

Yaaaay! Another chapter!

Well, this one was more accurate to the game, so no surprises here. Also, I figured I had to jump the fence right away when I played the first time. Granted, the first time was around a month ago. =P
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:51 am

I f i was going to stick with game accuracy only then link would be at the ranch all of twice and then where would the story be?
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:44 pm

No, I meant just this chapter.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey! Look what I found!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Malon fanfic   A Malon fanfic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Malon fanfic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2