The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiriam
Friend
Friend

Friendliness : 207

PostSubject: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:36 pm

After looking through the forum me and a few other admins/mods have decided that "Rage and Rant" topics will be kept up for two days then deleted. There are a few reasons for this.
Firstly. Having a post of someone incredibly angry and spouting swear words, and topic names like (Explicit-Noun) For example. could be offensive to some people.
Secondly. Keeping a long rant about said problem right in front of you only makes those feelings resurface, get the topic out, then take it down, this is so you can get it out, but it's not sitting there like a time bomb.
Third, It makes the forum less crowded, not by a lot, but it still does.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience, but we think this is the best way to approach this subforum.

Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

Friendliness : 290

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

The Place to Get Stuff out thread stays, though, right?

Friend

Friendliness : 207

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Yes, this is all staying here, the stikies are staying as well, but individual topics, such as those talking about a single topic will most likely be held to this

Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea

Friendliness : 290

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay, that's a relief then. :) I might be the only one, but I benefit from being able to look back on my old vents and people's replies to them. Not to mention it's more all-purpose, and it's for everyone. [/defensive] Sorry, I tend to enter "debate mode" when I sense a possible threat to any resource I find particularly helpful. ^^; I can see the sense in getting rid of the more individual rants though, and at least people have warning now in case they want to save any good responses they get. :)

➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Good idea, Seph, but I'd like my "Love these days" topic to be kept up as I like hearing other peoples' thoughts. And besides, it's more of a debate/sharing of opinions than a rant.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users   

Back to top Go down

Attention to all "Rage and Rant" users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum