The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?

Go down 
+8
blackspiritwolf
Tazzak
Soulstress
Kylinn
Zalty
J
Dimbo
meek
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

Friendliness : 362

What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? Empty
PostSubject: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:15 am

Don't be shy -- we've ALL been scarred by some part of the Legend of Zelda saga in one way or another. Either a certain scene, some music, a character's face, an enemy's sound effect, a dungeon, or some random thing terrified all of us at one point or another. Here is where you're going to come clean.

I have many, with my supreme lack of courage -- there is a reason I didn't finish the Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time until I was in college. :oops: :oops: :oops:

In no particular order:

1) The GIGANTIC Stall Child that would appear if you chose to stick around in the field and fight a ton of Stall Children. Does anyone remember that?? It was worth five or ten rupees...SO not worth the brick I shat the day it appeared out of the ground at me randomly. :C

2) The music in Dodongo's Cavern, also, conveniently (D:) the music beneath the grave that lead you to the Sun's Song. Just thinking about it gives my back the shivereouwgsedgwgfafegfawgfwehafp

3)Inside Lord Jabu Jabu. I fricking hated that place. Innards and the thoughts of being digested freaks the HELL out of me!

4)The goddamn scientist at Lake Hylia. Just an old man? TRY USING C-UP TO LOOK AT HIS AWFUL FUCKING FACE. D: Nightmare fuel at its most potent.

5)Redeads. The bane of my existence for a while, after the lava/evolution/dinasaur scene in Disney's Fantasia.

6)DEAD HANDS. No not the things that dropped from the ceiling and scared the shit out of you -- they are a close second to Dead Hands however -- I'm talking about the awful fucking things in the well that grabbed your skull, crawled toward you, and ate your face. You know, the thing that looked like ET when he was sick? oqweowduhufgwo IHATETHATMINIBOSS. Literally the reason why I never bothered to finish the God damned game until I was almost twenty. D:

7)The Shadow Temple. Um, there are Redeads AND Dead Hands down there. :'C No fucking thanks, game. No fucking thanks.

8 ) Accidentally hitting an Armos that isn't just a statue. "c: dooty doo, swinging my sword around to find shit -- *hits a statue* :/ *statue makes the wounded sound* ._.;; *statue hops around madly and tries to kick my ass* AHH KILL IT KILL IT WITH FIRE *is exploded upon and killed* nuuuuu im scarred for life" :C true story

9) The majority of the Kokiri Children. I love their purpose in the story, and I think that with better graphics they would be adorable, and the fact that they never grow up is super super cool and cute, but I dunno, on the N64 they always seemed serial killerish to me. :c

10) The Happy Mask Salesman. No no, seriously. Long before this whole haunted cartridge business, he always scared me, since I was eight or nine. I was always afraid to turn my back on that creep....

11) THE MOON. Need I say more?

12) Pamela's Father. I mean seriously WTF. Was that really necessary? That scene scared the ever loving shit out of me. Thank goodness playing the Song of Healing made it so much more touching. :3 <3 BUT STILL D:

13) The Stone Temple. Dunno what it is about it. It scares me. :C A lot. I'm afraid of the strange phenomena revolving around the sky, I suppose, so...

14) The Final Hour of the Final Day. You hear that intense, terrifying, heart-wrenching music and you KNOW the moon is going to rape you. I'm awful when it comes to panicking when the music shifts, so you can imagine how I used to react before I figured out how to turn back time. blahhh wougtwoefggf

There are definitely more Zeldascars on my brain. I'll share them with you later.

LET'S HEAR YOURS!!! You know you have them. >:3
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Dimbo

Friendliness : 399

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Pamela's Father: My brother tricked me into doing this in the dark.
Happy Mask Salesman: When I was young I remember closing my eyes so that I don't see his angry face.
Ikana Canyon Trials: I believe that was there, the one where you go into the well.
THAT EFFING ELEGY STATUE: NO EFFING COMMENT.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:49 pm

To be honest,I didn't think stone tower was scary,not at all.
Infact,I found it interesting,I wished there would have been more about Ikana...

Pamela's father got me for the first time.
The first time where I saw a Garo freaked me out a bit too.
Redeads,made me not playing the game for atleast a month.

Looking at what you were afraid of,makes me think that I was brave where I was like 6 or 7.
:C

Overall,I really never thought a zelda game was creepy/scary at all.
It was just one epic dream,full of creatures and monster which were my 'friends'.
(Really,I had no friends back then.)

Strange enough I was talking to the screen...
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

-Re-deads (death by zombie-rape was THE worst possible way to get a game over Nintendo EVER came up with)
-Dead Hands (My mom was waching me play one day while I was fighting that THING and she says "they makes some GOD-AWFUL scary looking monsters for these games.)
-black boes (only when I first saw them, i though they were something much more menacing)
-Bongo-Bongo (FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHAT IS IT!?!? WHY CAN'T I SEE IT!?!?!?!)
-The Happy Mask Salesman (The VERY first time I saw him get angry and shake Link like a crazy I screamed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get the mask back I promise just PUT ME DOWN!")
-Pamela's Father (AHHH! WHAT IS THAT!!!!!)
-Under the Well (Whoever designed that dungeon was a sick sick bastard. and you know what I don't get is why in the newer versions once you've beat Ganondorf he VOMITS! because 'blood is to violent' but there's blood EVERYWHERE under the well and in the shadow temple)
-The Shadow Temple (See Above)
-The Hand in the toilet at the Stock Pot Inn (That was more of a WTF and I ran out of the bathroom before it could grab on to me)
-The Shark at the Bottom of the Pool in the Lake Hylia Research Lab (The first time I noticed it I had a heart attack, now I smile at it, it's nice to know the designers have a sense of humor)
Some of the dialogue in the games are really creepy and mysterious
examples:
"That's not natural water!" Navi OoT
"You should come around here on times when the moon is full, that's when you see IT. You know what I'm talking about, IT!" the fish, WW (The ghost ships didn't scare me though, I just thought the phrase was creepy.)
"This potion will not work on a monster." The old hag in the potion shop, OoT
"That guy isn't here anymore. Anybody who comes into the forest will be lost.Everybody will become a Stalfos. Everybody, Stalfos. So he's not here anymore. Only his saw is left. heehee." the Kokiri girl in lost woods. (is it just me or does that phrase make you really sad when you kill Stalfos? It's like, they weren't always monsters y'know so why do we have to fight them?)

There's to many creepy quotes in Majora's Mask so I'm not going to start on those.

WOW that's a long list, now I feel like a coward
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Coward? No. A player of one of the most epic video game series ever? ABSOLUTELY.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Probably one of the creepiest things was the wall masters in TP. Dunno why, it's just SO FRIKKIN OMINOUS as if slooooowly advances towards you. Not moving. At. All. It was just SO ominous!

Dead hand too. And a couple of things in ALTTP. The redeads in WW were even creepier than the ones in OOC! Also, Skull Kid's puppets in TP. GAWD!
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 am

Seeing Dead Hand the first time. ._.

I turned off the game and didn't play for a week after XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am

I don't remember most of the stuff that freaked me out (maybe I'm repressing it all D:), however, the things that stick in my mind that most were the Well and Shadow Temple from OOT. I couldn't play for the longest, because as soon as I would load it up, my imagination would run wild and I would immediately turn it off.

Actually, now that I think about it, the Forest Temple freaked me out for the longest. I guess because it was such a huge shift in the tone of the game, but I could not for the life of me be calm anytime I went through there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:37 am

Now that I think back a bit,Gyorg might have been a scary ass thing too,but that's because I have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 pm

Haha, I am in the same boat as J and Meeko... many moments.

The most prominent one that sticks out in my mind is Shadow Temple. I couldn't even do it for the longest time. (I would always get my older brother to do it for me... He was so tolerant xD I can even hear the music in my head as I write this.) It was just so... unnerving. When you're in the rooms that you need the Lens of Truth to see through the fake walls... "Tricks full of ill will... You can't see the way forward..." I think that's enough to freak anyone out, personally. Sorry if I am wrong in that. The blood and skeletons that were everywhere, too... despite the not-quite-so-realistic style of the graphics, it was still bad. (The Bottom of the Well goes into this category, too.)

The Happy Mask Salesman scared me, too. When he gets angry, and his eyes just pop open, and he's still grinning... The first I saw him shake Link after not getting Majora's Mask, I thought he had him by the throat. xD (On the note of the face, Guru Guru's face is a little worse... He doesn't have pupils.) The first time I saw the HMS get mad was when the Skull Kid only gave me ten rupees. That was all I had, and I was curious as to what he'd do... I regret that :p

The first time that I saw Link die was kind of scary, too. I'd grown fond of the little bugger... and... yeah. The collapsing and the ominous sour note music... I know that was the intention, but.. eh.

ReDeads are also scary. (Gibdos less so.) Their scream, and how they suck the life out of you... geh. Need I say more?

I was also scared of that little dog that runs around clock town. He's mean... but cute. But oh so mean. (This was only applicable in Deku form, obviously.)

Pamela's father was pretty damn scary. I was already scared of ReDeads and Gibdos, and now I find out what happens if they succeed in sucking the life out of you. WTF. Touching moment, but WTF.

Stone Tower Temple upside down made my skin crawl. I'm a bit of an acrophobe, and yes, it's to the point where I shudder at the thought of a non-existent being falling into the sky, on a TV where I can clearly see the world around me, and my feet are firmly planted on the ground. I refuse to run if I can see the sky nearby in that temple.

Wall and Floor Masters. I think wall more so than floor... If I'm not getting them mixed up. The ones that don't drop and scoop you back to the entrance.. The other ones. That wait for you, then break into three gross mini hands. Those. So creepy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 pm

My horror was mostly already stated when it came to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. What freaked me out many years later was something I posted under "Fridge Horror" at TVTropes after reading some of Hell Teacher Nube, if I remember correctly.

Quote :
One in general for the Zelda series. Remember that hand that pops out of the toilets? Well, I read this at the end of a manga about youkai and ghosts:

"The White Hand (Shiroi Te): There is something that brushes your butt as you do your buisness in the bathroom. Surprised, you look around and a blue-white hand sludges its way out of the toilet. You get scared and run away, but the door doesn't open and you're dragged into the toilet."

Now, think about the hand again and what it may do if you don't give it toilet paper...

But yeah, Redeads and Dead Hands did not help assuage my fear of the undead in games, save for the Redead of the Celda-games. Those ones look too funny!
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 am

Requiem wrote:
My horror was mostly already stated when it came to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. What freaked me out many years later was something I posted under "Fridge Horror" at TVTropes after reading some of Hell Teacher Nube, if I remember correctly.

Quote :
One in general for the Zelda series. Remember that hand that pops out of the toilets? Well, I read this at the end of a manga about youkai and ghosts:

"The White Hand (Shiroi Te): There is something that brushes your butt as you do your buisness in the bathroom. Surprised, you look around and a blue-white hand sludges its way out of the toilet. You get scared and run away, but the door doesn't open and you're dragged into the toilet."

Now, think about the hand again and what it may do if you don't give it toilet paper...

But yeah, Redeads and Dead Hands did not help assuage my fear of the undead in games, save for the Redead of the Celda-games. Those ones look too funny!

gee thanks I read this RIGHT before I have to go to the bathroom...I think I'll hold it for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Think I was about 5 or so when I first started playing OOT and the Redeads are what scared me the most. I would freak out when I saw them and eventually run past. Needless to say when I got MM the cave with all the Gibdos (spelling?) was terrifying to me. But now I'm a big kid so BEN is what lurks in my dark imagination.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 am

Shadow temple: The first time I had played Zelda ... was when I was 6 years.
That music really scared me.

Redeads and Gibdos: I hated that cry that paralyzed me and the way they attacked me.

Pamela's father: FUUUUUU!! I was just a child and wanted to discover what was inside the music box ... (I did not know any English to gain entry) and WAAAAA!! DIE MONSTER!

The moon: These numbers in red D=

Te Fire temple music: European version of OoT music of this temple include Arab and Muslim voices (?) D =

The elegy statue? naah! I had never noticed the ugly face of the statue ... so far.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 am

for some reason the Goron elegy statue bothers me the most, I think it has to do with the giant gash on his stomach

poor goron Sad
Back to top Go down
Kylinn
Three Cups of Tea
Three Cups of Tea
Kylinn

Friendliness : 290

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:36 am

The things that freak me out are somewhat different from what freaks everyone else out. I never minded Redeads, ditto with ghost rats because Midna being scared of them is completely adorable, the Dead Hand was just kind of annoying because I could never figure out how to break its grip, Yeta's creepy possessed backwards face was weird but not scary, even Pamela's father somehow didn't bother me...but I'm definitely not without my own set of Zelda fears.

Since I'm very easily startled, I'm going to draw the line between things that make me jump and things that are spooky. So everything in this post falls into the latter category for me.

Ocarina of Time

-The Peahats. I still run like hell every time I have to pass one closely enough for it to chase me.

-The fake floors in Kakariko Well. The guide warned me about the fake walls...no warning for the fake floors. Thanks a lot, IGN!

-Guays. I can never tell how close they are, so either they hit me out of seemingly nowhere or I spend ages swiveling the camera every which way just waiting for it. ._. And I'm too afraid to kill them, because I don't want to spawn the giant one.

-Keese. Ditto with the inability to tell whether or not they're two seconds away from interrupting my careful targeting session. >_<

-Try to guess where my alektorophobia came from. Go on, guess.

Majora's Mask

-The horrible cracked eyes when you put on the Deku Mask. *grimaces* I skip past the transformation cutscenes for more reasons than just my impatience...

-On a similar note, the Happy Mask Salesman's eyes when he gets angry. That doesn't bother me as much now though, after watching all those awesome "Full Moon" GMVs.

-The Mirror Shield, at least the first time I got it. "What the hell IS that and why can't I switch between my shields in this game like in Ocarina and Twilight Princess?!"

-Desbrekos really creep me out for some reason.

-I can never do the whole protect-the-barn-from-the-aliens quest without slowing down time. Maybe it's how the map makes it look like all the dots are practically on top of the barn, but I always feel like I'm seconds away from failure.

-Sharp's song, and the way it slowly drains your life...

-Apocalypse. By. Moon. That is all.

(I have no clue why, but the Elegy statue still has no effect on me whatsoever. O_o Neither does the phrase "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?")

Wind Waker

-The rats. It's sort of the same thing as the Guays and Keese listed above, but worse. Probably because of my second playthrough, when I was carefully chugging along under my little barrel, every muscle tensed (stealth missions are probably when I feel closest to the game, for better or worse), and a rat runs by and somehow KNOCKS THE FUCKING BARREL RIGHT OFF MY HEAD.

-Pigs. Note that this was my first Zelda game, as well as my first "real" video game (Melee doesn't quite count), and I knew nothing about all the various conventions. So when my friend was doing the part where you take the giant pig down the mountain to get a heart piece, I thought nothing of the fact that she repeatedly threw it instead of just carrying it. Until it suddenly started flashing red and charged us, taking off four hearts per hit. I still can't even look at the giant freaking pig without hyperventilating.

-The Floormasters, mostly the ones that refuse to come out until I'm within grabbing distance and disappear as soon as I'm far enough away to safely shoot them. If I'm in a situation where I have to kill them rather than just running like hell, I apparently start mumbling "floormaster" over and over again while I do it, like some sort of madness mantra. >.<

Twilight Princess

-The ants. (I recently found out that the proper name for them is "Poison Mites", but I'm calling them ants. Because they're freaking ants.) I wouldn't even mind Arbiter's Grounds if it weren't for them. Just...creepy, crawly, little fucking insect things that are equally as bad when they're scrambling away from you as when they're all over you.

-The whole Solmaster ordeal. Full stop. Asdfghjkl.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 am

Kylinn wrote:

-The rats. It's sort of the same thing as the Guays and Keese listed above, but worse. Probably because of my second playthrough, when I was carefully chugging along under my little barrel, every muscle tensed (stealth missions are probably when I feel closest to the game, for better or worse), and a rat runs by and somehow KNOCKS THE FUCKING BARREL RIGHT OFF MY HEAD.

sorry but i lol'd when I read this one XD
Back to top Go down
Soulstress
Friend
Friend
Soulstress

Friendliness : 254

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Oh boy. Most of my fond memories come from Zelda OoT (its the most vivid Zelda game). I had managed to beat the game as a kid ( and I want to play it again but my GC version has vanished along with the controller D: ). So here are my top ten moments that have scared the sh-t out of me.

10. Queen Goma.

First off aioodfhaoidha! I used to be terrified of spiders and she was the equivalent of BIG. HAIRY. SPIDER. Took my a few minutes and a couple of tries to force myself in there. Nughhhhh.

Boss wasn't that hard though....I was soooooo very glad when I had killed it.
Guess its what spawned my interest in giant, evil spiders (for role playing that is).

9. The Forest Temple, as a child. When you first go to meet Saria in the Lost Woods, you'll have to go through a simple maze. The music got me at this point and the wolf mini-boss caught me off guard D: -coward- I did kill it though!

8. The CAVERN OH GOD THE CAVERN (Death Mountain...can't recall the name of it but Meek mentioned it in the OP). I beat it the first time going in but hell...the music! I couldn't force myself to go in when I tried to play it again. Its the eyes man! The bloody eyes that follow you and shoot lasers at you! Gaaaaaaaah D;

7. The Spider House. ADJajfhisehfp More trauma for a kid who used to be terrified of spiders. ;-;

6. Lon Lon Ranch AT NIGHT. Scariest sh-t ever...at least for me, thanks to my bloody cousin D;

5. The Water Temple. I'm f--king terrified of drowning...enough said. (Battle with Dark Link was my favourite part though! Favourite part of the entire game...probably...)

4. Gerudo Valley. Not so much getting there just the whole 'you have to sneek out of here or get your ass whooped'. Lots of ass whooping for me by red-haired woman ._. *cough*I was afraid to leave the cell*cough*

3. F--KING GRAVEYARD! Its one thing to have a graveyard. Its a whole other thing with that creepy grave digger and the holes! THE SUN SONG! -djlkahfdoahpdjapfha- I hate Reddeads. F--KING HATE THEM.

2. THE WELL. Lens of Truth...can't...stand not being able to have a whole screen of vision...and the Reddeads! OMG I swear, young Link must have gone through so much trauma when I played that game... ._. I feel bad for him now (and now I'm thinking of the Holder's Series .________. I digress).

1. THE F--KING END. I don't like timers...I HATE count down clocks and I HATE HATE HATE Reddeads. Running down the levels of a castle, waiting to be humped/raped by Reddeads and getting locked in a room with them while the whole thing crashes down on you killed me. PANIC. Just. Just. v.v I'm glad that was over...REALLY GLAD.

And that's my top ten. An honorable mention goes out to Jabu Jabu's belly. I loved the concept of it but hell was it creepy to walk around inside a giant fish. I didn't like the giant sponges either....

As for the other games, I've never had a chance to get too far into MM mainly because I really hated the count down clock...I tend to panic under that kind of pressure. Twilight Princess got me with the sewer system as a wolf. BLOODY hell, I didn't think I was walking into a Silent Hill video game (just kidding, TP is waaaaay out of league with SH). Hm...as for Wind Waker... the Floor hands scared the crap out of me, randomly grabbing me or my partner ;-; and the Fortress...didn't like the sneeking around (I don't like getting caught...it adds to my stress level and that is why I will KILL EVERYTHING...its why I spend so much time getting through games like Metal Gear (I haven't gotten far but I enjoy playing it...took me 5 minutes to figure how to climb a tree though ._.'')
Back to top Go down
http://rixaka.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 pm

The final day in majora's mask: I was still Deku Scrub Link and like, five minutes before the moon fell. I was nine at the time and still pretty creeped out by the moon. I tried climbing up the staircase and jumping up, but Deku Link couldn't do that. I turned off the game after the moon fell D:

Wall masters: I was playing majoras mask again and I was doing the trading under the well. I went up to talk to the Gibdo. I had forgotten there was Wall masters in their so I went to the door and the thing grabed me really fast.

The elegy satue: Just, just no...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one afraid of the Dead Hands! Ohhh man... my friend's cousin would imitate it with the same creepy walk and OGOD MAKE IT STOP *traumatraumatrauma*

The whole shadow temple/well thing always freaked me out, mostly because of the music, I think, but also because.... well, it's creepy. You're practically in a grave, only it's worse because all the dead, decaying things are now ALIVE.

Redeads, also. That shriek that paralyzes you was especially terrifying. And the way they look in Wind Waker! I didn't think it could get much worse!

The elegy statue now freaks the hell out of me, though it didn't before. I mean, yeah, the statue was weird, but now it's one of the most horrifying things ever. :C

ohgodohgod why am I thinking about this stuff at three in the morning ohgod

EDIT: Oh man, I almost forgot about wallmasters. It's so suspenseful and creepy!
Back to top Go down
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:17 pm

HylianGoddess wrote:
You're practically in a grave, only it's worse because all the dead, decaying things are now ALIVE.

YOU NAILED IT D':
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:15 am

The Meek One wrote:
HylianGoddess wrote:
You're practically in a grave, only it's worse because all the dead, decaying things are now ALIVE.

YOU NAILED IT D':

Yup and one more thing... THE MUSIC! AH! that god-awful wailing! sends chills up my spine thinking about it now!
Back to top Go down
Tazzak
Friend
Friend
Tazzak

Friendliness : 25

PostSubject: Taz's Fears   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 pm

The Moon: "I shall consume... consume everything..." and then the super fast HURRY UP LINK OR ELSE YOU DIE music scares me.

The Final Hour: In Majora's Mask, when I met the final hour, I ran around screaming "BEN!!!" IRL... of course, this creepypasta made me replay MM.

Navi: HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! WATCH OUT!

The Happy Mask Salesman: That first line, "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" makes me scream "BEEEENNNN!!!!" then sing the Song of Healing with each word being "BEN".

And of course...

The Elegy of Emptiness: The statue seems to be glaring into your soul... or something like that, lol. Pretty damn spooky. It was spooky enough without this creepypasta. The fact that you have to learn the song from that bone-thing (forgot the name) is just... aiojsdfjaodjfoiada. 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tazzak.webs.com/
meek
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
meek

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Tazzak - Chao Keeper wrote:

The Elegy of Emptiness: The statue seems to be glaring into your soul... or something like that, lol. Pretty damn spooky. It was spooky enough without this creepypasta. The fact that you have to learn the song from that bone-thing (forgot the name) is just... aiojsdfjaodjfoiada. 'nuff said.

You know what's weird? I never found Link's elegy statue to be all that terrifying. I suppose it was a little creepy, but it never gave me the chills. I always thought the elegy statues were kind of cute. :3 esecially the deku one. <3
I didn't like the statue's teeth. :/ they were what bothered me. I don't like seeing the bottom set of teeth when someone is grinning, even if it is an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm

the real thing that bothers me about the elegy statue was the goron one with the giant gash in mis belly and his angry face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?   What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What moment in the Zelda Series scared you the worst?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next