The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial 5: ENDGAME

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:36 am

"You guys are fucking kidding, right?" Julie looked between the two, a look of bewilderment on her face.

"You...you guys are okay with being stuck in a time loop? Being forced to relive this time and time again?" Alann seemed taken aback.

"Nien! Of course not! There has to be a way out of this trap!" Leit was more animated than before, his eyes betraying his fear.

"How? What the hell can we do from the /inside/of a program?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:44 am

"I'm sure we'll get out eventually. we don't even know how long we've really been here." Chris said optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:47 pm

"Eventually?!" Julie yelled, slamming her hand down on the railing, "I'm sorry that not all of us died on the first day, but I've been here long enough!" She squeezed the railing, her knuckles turning white, "Stop being so content with suffering! Stop being so content period!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Lys' breath was becoming to come in ragged pants now. I don't want to be here," she sobbed. I don't... I don't know what we can do to get out but... I just... I can't be here any more."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:34 pm

"Well get used to it. You reap what you sow."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh yes!" Lys said shrilly glaring at Heather. "I forgot you were the Noble one, the one who killed someone for something they didn't even do!" she spat her words with a venom that Felix didn't realise she possessed. "I forgot you were Miss Perfect who believed everything some goddamned mechanical bear told you. I -"

"Lys, that's enough," Felix said over her last words, cutting her off as she turned to look at him. "We've done enough fighting. The best thing we can do is assume that none of what happened is real and figure a way to stop it happening again."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Julie shook her head, "There's got to be /something/ that we learned! The computer, any type of notes, any hints the bear came up with." She looked up at Felix, "There has to be something! Can't you think of anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Felix clenched his eyes closed and tried to wrok past the memory of his drawings of his family, pinching the bridge of his nose he thought back through the whole week or so they'd been there. "Of course..." he whispered, more to himself than to anyone else. "I didn't pay attention to it at the time, barely even looked at it. Alann's notebook. He had all these designs and things for a machine." He raised his voice so that everyone could hear him properly. There were calculations and details in the back of Alann's notebook for this machine, it would hold the subject in a comatose state until the machine's worker let them out of it. It was a virtual reality or alternate reality machine." He closed his eyes again and looked at the page in his mind's eye. "It would create a world that was different for each person, based on their perceptions and their imagination. but they would know they were in a simulation. That doesn't explain why our memories are gone though and I'm positive there was nothing written down about memories being altered, or memories at all now I think about it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 pm

"Wh-What?" Alann looked taken aback for a moment, "I...I made that! They're using my invention to hold ME prisoner? That's ridiculous!"

Julie looked at Alann, "Keeping you trapped here? Are we supposed to believe that?" She frowned, "Who would know how to work your device? Who would know the ins and the outs?"

"Now...Now hold on just a second! I'm as much of a victim here as you are!"

"Are you now? Then explain why you were so willing to die, unless you knew you weren't dying to begin with."

"I was sick! You saw that! You knew I was dying anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:13 pm

"Julie, if he knows the ins and outs of this machine, he's gonna know how to break it from the inside, right? How do we get out of here, Alann?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:39 am

Alann folded his hands together and looked nervous, "I...I don't know. I don't remember completing it. Maybe...Maybe there's a fail safe in the system? In a menu or something? I'm not sure..."

"You're holding out on us. You still designed this, so you would know where you would keep something like that."

"I'm not! I don't! Please!"

"Stop playing games, Alann!"

"You...You all have to believe me! I have no idea!"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 pm

"Julie, back off," Devin cut in. "Just think about it Alann. Our lives depend on you."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Alann held his head, "I'm trying...I'm....trying..."

"You're lying." Julie clicked her tongue and pointed a finger at Alann, "Why don't you give up and admit it already?"

Alann looked confused for a moment, before his fear returned, "You can't think-"

Julie cut him off, "Tell us about how you've kept us here. How you've locked us all up in your machine, about how you designed a game to watch us die."

Alann shook his head, "Th-That's absurd!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:49 pm

"Julie, that's enough, how is he supposed to remember with you yelling at him?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 pm

"Julie you're jumping to conclusions." Alicia said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:57 pm

"I'm not jumping to conclusions. It's the only explanation. He knows how to get out of here. He knows everything." Julie glared at the boy, "Who else would be able to get us in here? Who else would know how to work his machine? Who else would create a school to lock us up and kill each other other than someone who was involved in the first place? A sick fuck who wanted to watch others suffer because he knew he was going to die soon anyway."

"You're wrong! I wouldn't-"

"He wouldn't erase his memories either. He'd watch and play along and laugh to himself about everything we've gone through." She crossed her arms and looked down at Alann, "So do we beat the shit out of you to get out of here? Or would you rather take an easier way out?"

Alann cowered, his hands on his head, and tears running down his face, "H...Help..." He pleaded, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Felix moved from behind Alica and put his hands on the railing in front of him. "Julie, shut up!" he said, angrily. "Don't you get it, this is all part of our imaginations. You want someone to blame and you've found it but that doesn't mean you're right. Use your damned head like you used to and think about it. Why would he trap himself in here with us?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:03 am

Alex watched the exchange and thought to himself they both make good points and I agree with Julie, but I don't want to jump to conclusion, I'll wait to make my judgement....

Chris stood silent and unsure of who to side with.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 7:50 am

"Because you're so easy to manipulate!" Julie pointed at Felix, He can manipulate everyone's actions and try to keep us at bay, and he can even be someone who dies to further the despair!" She slammed her hands down on the railing again, "Get your head out of your ass Felix! Just think!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 11:58 pm

"I'm just asking you to shut up for a minute and give him a chance to explain himself. You can go all homicidal lawyer on him when he's done talking."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 1:01 am

"He's had his chance!" Julie yelled back, "We've been in this simulation, and you mean to tell me that the own inventor of it wouldn't be able to tell that we were in it? That he wouldn't notice or know how to get out?"

"I wasn't looking for a failsafe to a program! I was looking for a way out of the school!"

"Don't speak unless you're going to tell the truth. Even before killing himself he tried to get himself executed with the bear. Back when he stayed in the kitchen overnight. He was only here to manipulate us."

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 1:29 pm

"Sure sounds airtight," Liam said with a hint of sarcasm. "Of course, most cases do until the accused is allowed to actually speak. Julie, you're a lawyer, so act like it!"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 pm

"'I am the one controlling Monokuma' The secrets! Alicia looked in Liet's direction, "I'm sorry about how I reacted, thank you for speaking up. Everyone had a secret and one of them was about controlling Monokuma, Why would Alann do that if he was controlling the simulation?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 7:46 am

"He put it in so we'd all be against each other. You said it the first time!"

"W...Well, Julie...If we go by that, could it not be yourself who is behind all of this?"

"Shut up Leit, you don't even have half of the information we do."

Leit shrunk back before speaking up again, "You...You are throwing accusations more aggressively than usual. And you did not reveal your secret either. Even more, you did not die, so you would be able to control the bear that way...It just makes more sense."

"I said to shut up!"

"You...were the most unphased whenever we first got here..."

"Don't try to weasel your way out of this!"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 7:22 pm

"Of all the things I'm not certain of, I'm the most certain that Julie isn't the one behind all this. Don't be stupid." Alicia scolded them both. "You could convince me faster that Alann was purposely behind this than you could that."

"I don't know what to think." Nadine said holding her head. "I wish I had gotten to know you all better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial 5: ENDGAME   Trial 5: ENDGAME - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial 5: ENDGAME
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next