The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:05 am

"I think we've made our position abundantly clear."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:03 am

"Very well. Molly was killed by the beam impaling her, which was set off when the principal's office doors closed. The doors were closed once the person logged into the system under the username and password I put on there. It triggered something in the system; a precaution that they had placed against me when I attended the school. The door closed, and the beam fell down, piercing Alex through his torso. Alex himself died from the electric shock, which was triggered once the countdown hit zero, causing the school system to reboot. The reboot failed because the beam was wrapped around the wires and redirected the current through Alex's body, which surged forward with the electricity. With that, it impaled Molly." With that, he pushed his glassed back onto his face, "And that's the full story of what happened."

Julie closed her eyes and looked away, "Liam...and Felix..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Felix closed his eyes and breathed deeply through his nose for a few moments. He had just got back to being himself and now this. "It's ok, Whatever happens I'm glad to have known you all." He looked at Alicia and tried to explain how he felt but no words came out. Instead he closed his eyes again and pushed a button.

Felix votes for Angel 'Felix' Davenport
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Liam grit his teeth. Incriminated because he followed a voice in his head. He should have known it was a bad idea. He rubbed his temples for a few long seconds, then smiled. "Well shit. I called it after all." He considered his options for a long time, muttering. "I die, the rest get a chance, but I don't get a shot at making this right afterwards..." He sighed. "It's out of my hands."

Liam votes for Liam Nixon and Felix Davenport.

Devin rubbed the back of his head, thinking silently for a long moment. Two could get out safely, or the rest could try and find another way instead. Not an easy choice.

Devin votes for Liam Nixon and Felix Davenport.

Last edited by Maj. Spoilers on Mon May 25, 2015 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:36 pm

"You're ok with us all voting for you as well as me?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:44 pm

"I'm not 'okay' with it," Liam sighed. "But I'd rather be the sacrifice so the rest of us stand a chance. All the same, if the rest choose to let us go instead, I swear I'll do all I can to bring justice to them. Real justice, not this mockery. The choice is theirs."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:47 pm

"What happens if the murderers get away with the killing, Monokuma?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:56 pm

"They'll be free to leave the school with James." Monokuma responded.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 9:57 pm

"James, do you have a way for the others to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

"Not quite. It's been a power struggle to figure out a way for all of you to escape. I'm afraid it'll take awhile longer."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:09 am

"Then what's the point?" Alicia shook herself back to the moment, "Why keep on if we can't even get out yet, two of us can get out alive now with James!" She didn't want to vote but she knew she was going to have to. "I'm...I can't." She glanced at Felix and bit her lip. She couldn't bring herself to vote for him.

Alicia voted for Alicia Bronson and Liam Nixon

Last edited by J on Tue May 26, 2015 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:12 am

"What happens if only one murderer gets found out?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:43 am

"Then the 3 other kids and the murderer who received more votes dies. The killer that wasn't found out would go free."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:46 am

"What happens if everyone ties?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:48 am

"If you ties, you dies! Like all of you. All of you will die."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:26 am

Julie stared at the floor for awhile, before glaring at James, "I trusted you to get us through this somehow. Either to get us out of the trial, or to at least give us closure of some sort. And instead you force this on us on a whim." She looked away, "You were the last shred of hope. The last chance for any of us." She closed her eyes, "Twelve kids down to three...What hope can come of that? What is there worth fighting for after all of this?" She pressed two buttons, "I can't vote for two accidental deaths. You two don't deserve it. I can't be the hand that kills either one of you. And...I'm ready to go. I'm done struggling and trying to find air to breathe. It's time for me to give in."

Julie votes for Julie Piers and Alicia Bronson
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Felix sighed.
Felix votes for Liam Nixon
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:38 am

Liam's brow furrowed as something occurred to him. "James, was Molly the one who spoke to Leit?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:13 pm

James frowned, "No. That was Samantha."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 6:21 pm

"Was it you who locked Alex in the Examination room when Leit was murdered?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:57 am

James nodded, "Yes. I spoke to him and locked him in there. I left the key out for Julie and Devin to find as well."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:08 am

"Nice touch with the metronome."

"How did Samantha manage to get into where Leit was, and back out?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:35 am

James thought for a moment. "...Magic." He grinned, "She's my beautiful magician after all. Someone to surpass even the greatest of illusionists."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:10 pm

"Alright, alright! Enough talk there! It's time for us to count the votes for the punishment!" The bear clapped its paws together. "Alright! Our losers areeeee.... Liam Nixon and Felix Davenport! With Four votes and three votes respectively! and I'm not even going to bother with a video this time, because you guys know you're right already!"

Julie closed her eyes and began trembling, "Wh-why...? What's the point...?" She slammed her fist on the railing, a resounding thud echoing through the room, "Three people looking for a way out, where twelve couldn't! What hope is there in that!" Julie screamed. She looked up at Liam, her face turning red, "Why! You had the option to fight! The option to escape! And even better!" She pointed at Felix, "For both of you to escape! That's better odds than we've had this entire time!" She grabbed her head, "Fuck fuck fuck! You didn't even do it on purpose! And you just...gave up..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:13 pm

"We still did it. We'd still have to live with that. And I couldn't." Felix said as he looked at Julie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton   Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial 4: The Trial of Alex Grant and Molly Kipton
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next