The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

Go down 
+2
Fire Ferret
Commander Catspirit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

"Well I'm not sure how the magic works, but if she needed other animals to make it, couldn't they have been imported? Maybe not all of these are magicked here." He walked up to the cow and looked at it suspiciously. It mooed back in response. "That'd show that more people were here too. This ranch is man made, and importing the animals would be something that they'd want."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm

"But how did they just make it appear right in front of us?" Sabia asked and nervously patted the horse to make sure it was real. "I mean it isn't like a stage illusion where they took them out of a box."

Gavin put his hand in his pockets and started walking down a random path. "If I could talk to Hannah I'd feel more hopeful." he muttered and kicked a rock.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Meanwhile on the beach, the water had receded somewhat. The waves were coming in slower and a low rumbling could be heard.

"Uh-oh," Usami said. "That's not good. Time to get out of here." and with that she hopped off up the beach before vanishing in a flurry of pink sparkles.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:56 pm

"No no, we're not talking illusionists! We're talking grade A magic here, Sabi." He pointed a finger at her, "How else can you explain us being here now huh? And us losing our memories? We're test subjects here!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:32 am

Sensing the incoming danger, Augustus and Rachael walked off in the direction Gavin went.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:23 pm

Before too long, Gavin came across the airport too. The camera on the outside of the building that watched him approach followed his path as he moved towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 pm

There was nothing much for Meryl to find in the trees. She spotted a few sand fleas and before she knew it, she had come to a waist high wall separating the beach from the path. On the wall were a few wharf roaches but other bug life seemed scarce on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Blake watched Kiki as she wrote for a few moments. He looked out the window of the store and thought for a few seconds about what he had seen here so far. He had noticed that he could see the ocean again through the one window so it was likely that they had reached the end of the island. In his estimation it was about a mile long but having to walk around the mountain or rather, the very tall hill, in the middle made it seem longer. The fence around the hill was tall too, not something that could be easily climbed over. He doubted most people would take the hill even if they could, walking around was easier, if longer.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:06 am

You know, like artificial intelligence, V.I or A.I... Life made artificially. Talking cartoon bunnies aren't really a natural occurrence Gabe explained to the rabbit.

Well this beach is no good. Maryl said as she hopped the fence

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 2:24 am

"Magic is just science that we can't explain." Sabia said quietly and patted the cow.
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 am

"When all the possible is eliminated all that's left no matter how impossible is the truth, or somethin like that."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:31 am

Hanfi nodded vigorously, "If you can't refute a statement with facts, then you can't deny it as a possibility right? "  he pulled his beanie further down his head, "Don't be so skeptical, sis. We're gonna have to adapt to what this place is throwing at us."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:06 am

Kiki stopped writing, "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:31 am

"This island is pretty small. Depending on how wide it is, of course. But it's only about a mile long. Also my dog. I hope she's ok. I wanted to bring her to school with me but they wouldn't allow it."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 am

"I can be as skeptical as I want when what I see makes no sense." Sabia protested.

Gavin came down the path until he reached the airport. Seeing all the planes lined up he gasped in excitement and tore down the path towards the beach, then making his way to the ranch as fast as he could. He just needed to alert as many people as possible. "We need a pilot! Where's the high school pilot? We can go home!" It had to be the loudest he'd ever spoken. His voice cracked with excitement as he ran like a madman.

Last edited by J on Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 am

"I'm sure she misses you too. Ah! But someone will definitely take car of her! Yup, yup! " she looked around the store more, "This place is booooooring. I miss the malls that were on the mainland. "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:23 am

"Yeah, she's with my friend's parents at the moment. I was living with them this Summer because my mum kicked me out. I found Cleo not long after and then Callum found out I was homeless and told his parents. They told me I was being dumb thinking I couldn't stay there until I get my own place." He picked up a bag of chips from near the clerk's counter and opened them. "Anyway, let's keep going." With that he walked towards the front door of the store and out into the sunlight again.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:37 pm

At hearing the sound of the bag open, Kiki screamed and ran towards Blake, knocking the bag out of his hands. "ARE YOU CRAZY YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF!" She began hyperventilating and pointed at the bag, "DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN THAT? ARE YOU INSANE?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 1:03 am

"It's potato chips. It's not going to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 5:15 am

(OOC: Or will it?)
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:22 am

"POTATO CHIPS?!?!" Kiki threw her hands above her head in a huff, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DRINK BLEACH! POISONING YOUR BODY WILL BE MUCH FASTER THAT WAY!" She stomped around, before turning towards Blake a exhaling slowly, "Your body is a temple! Don't go around eating that trash!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:31 am

Hanfi put his hands behind head, "Whatever sis. What's going on around here is unnatural though." He turned his head towards the beach and saw Gavin running towards them, "Huuuh? What's that?" Hanfi pointed as he drew closer, "Is he...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:00 am

Ash yelled to him and asked,"Wussup with you?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 6:47 am

Gavin was running with his arms in the air and breathing heavily. "We *pant* can *pant* go home!". He skittered to a halt when he reached Hanfi and leaned over with his hands on his knees, breathing hard. I'm not very *gasp* used to *gasp* running." He took a nother deep breath and straightened himself up. "Are any of you pilots? Who's the pilot around here? There's planes on the island! We can get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:33 pm

"I've seen pilots in shows and movies. I could give it a whirl!" Hanfi grinned at Gavin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Garden :: Role-Play forum :: The Pool :: Other RPs-
Jump to: