The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:31 pm

"Good point. That guy's huge!"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:36 pm

"Interviewers have asked him how tall he was, and he either ignores them, or gives them different answers! Clockwork is tough cookie to crack!" She frowned, "Hmm...wrong expression. But anyways! I got him this time! With us all probably sleeping outside, or in here," She gestured to the Airport, "I can measure him while he sleeps! Finally! I'll get the answers that we deserve!" She pumped her fist triumphantly in the air.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

"You're really into this aren't you?" Blake said with another grin.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:41 pm

"No?" Kiki replied, tilting her head. She stepped inside the airport and twirled around, "Now I'm in it!" She raised her hands above her head and gestured to the inside of the airport.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 pm

Inside the airport was just as huge as it had looked from the outside. There were gates leading to boarding areas, there were two baggage areas, one on either side of the main area, what looked to be a check-in desk just ahead of them and even a store. Behind the check in desk and in front of the back windows was a lounge of sorts; several large squishy sofas angled toward the back windows with long tables in front of them.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Mon May 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Kiki looked around, "No one's here... " she looked at the ceiling and frowned. Another large camera sat at the top of the airport, looking directly at her. She stuck her tongue out at it and ran over to one of the baggage claim areas. She jumped up on the belt and looked up the luggage chute, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! " she screamed onto it, and listened to the echo. She laughed and began climbing further up it, "Wonder how far this goes! "

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 am

Gavin looked up. "Is it?" he asked, "If I was going to meet new people I'd rather it be on more voluntary terms," he started getting gradually quieter, but I suppose the sentiment is there." he mumbled and seemed like he was trying to bury himself further in his hood.

"Hanfi wait, I'll come with you, everyone should have someone they stay with." She yelled back at the group before she left. "No one go off alone, we don't know what's out here!"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:46 am

Before Kiki could get too far up the chute, she hit a wall.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:47 am

Aaron looked at Gavin and shuddered inwardly. It had always been this way when he tried to make friends but normally it was because of Blake.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:54 am

Rachael walked up to Aaron, "Thanks for before, so is he your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:55 am

Aaron nodded. "Not that he'll admit it," he said.

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:57 am

Rachael sighed. "Well I feel sorry for you, having to deal with someone like that for years. Honestly, so far he's a type of person I hate very much. I've dealt with too many of them."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 6:59 am

"We haven't seen each other much since he was 11. Mostly just holidays. He went to school in America and I stayed at home."

Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 7:06 am

"Still, a decade or so of dealing with him sounds exceptionally unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 7:07 am

This Aaron guy looked inwardly upset at Gavin's response. "I'm not very good at people." he mumbled as an awkward apology. "Why doesn't your brother like you?"

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

"He thinks I'm wrong for believing the same things as our parents. That family matters. That you should be proud to have noble blood like we do. That people of our birth should marry only those worthy of them. and probably, most insulting to Blake, is that promiscuity is frowned upon and one should hold themselves with decorum."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 am

Kiki slid back down the chute, "This reporters checking ouuuuuuuu~uuuuut...." she stopped at the bottom, rubbing her head.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Wed May 20, 2015 4:33 pm

"Find anything fun?" Blake asked as Kiki came back down the chute.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 21, 2015 4:26 am

"Disappointment."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 21, 2015 4:36 am

Hanfi turned around to see Sabian following him, "You didn't want to stay behind and talk with he others? Been awhile since we had a chance to make friends that we'll be seeing for awhile."

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 pm

Ash proceeded after the two of them. "I'd like to see what animals are on this island," she explained.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Fri May 22, 2015 4:27 am

As the three of them set off onto the path, they saw a long bridge stretching out into the distance. Hafi turned past it and they kept walking for a few minutes only to come across what seemed like a small farm. There was a barn, some chickens, even a pig and a sheep all neatly enclosed in a fence with a huge swaying sign above the gate. The sign read "Magical Miracle Girl Usami's Magical Miracle Ranch"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Fri May 22, 2015 4:36 am

Blake frowned at Kiki's response. "There's nothing here, we should move out." he said. "And you should ask more questions, you're not a very good reporter if you don't."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Fri May 22, 2015 9:29 am

"Nothing here?!? There are planes! And planes! And more planes!" She gestured around her, "We could hold an interview in the plane! That'd be so cool! I wonder if they have in flight wifi..." She ran over to one of the windows and placed her face against the glass.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   Fri May 22, 2015 1:04 pm

"You want to investigate every plane? That would take all day."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation   

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Desperation and Depredation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next