The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Tue May 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Felix stepped into the elevator and held his hand out to Alicia. He hoped she would take it. He wanted to feel her comforting presence at least once before they maybe died.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Liam ground his teeth and stepped into the elevator. "Why now?"

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 am

"There's no use in asking useless questions now. We'll know soon enough."

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Wed May 13, 2015 7:47 am

Alica took Felix's hand and silently squeezed it. She was ready to not come out of this trial alive.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Thu May 14, 2015 7:12 am

The elevator doors slammed shut, and the childrens' descent began.

http://day-four.forumotion.net/t1130-trial-4-the-trial-of-alex-grant-and-molly-kipton#23941

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:31 am

The elevator stopped and opened its doors slowly. The three stories of the building were left empty and every step resounded through the hallways. Only three kids were left. Julie walked into the hallway, "That fucker was willing to put on a show till we walked away. What a piece of shit." She folded her arms and kept going towards the dorm area, "James wanted to act like some fucking hero. I can't belie-" She stopped as she heard a loud thud behind her. She turned around and saw Alicia on the floor, lying face down. Devin ran over and knelt down next to her. What the hell happened?!"

Devin looked up at her and shook his head, panic showing in his eyes, "I...I don't know. She just-"

Julie took a step back and gasped, "What...what did you say?" She took a threatening step towards him, "If this is a fucking joke-" Julie clamped her hand over her mouth.

Devin stared back up at her, "What...? You sound..." Devin tensed up and his pupils dilated before he fell over on his side.

"D...Devin..." Julie took a step towards them, before the hallway around her began warping. The halls were moving around her: spinning, enclosing, opening, tearing, they all made her sick.  She knelt down to the floor, the tiles on the ground were spinning and changing their patterns. She couldn't focus on anything, other than trying not to fall asleep. "This can't be happening." She thought, and her body convulsed, and ended with her laying on her back looking towards the ceiling. The lights above felt like they were burning through her. "...How weak..." Was her final thought before she drifted into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:48 am

Julie woke up after what seemed like an eternity. She was sitting in a chair in the dark, unable to see anything around her. She sat frozen, not sure what to do or where to go. She felt so uncertain of so many things. "I've become such a mess."

A spotlight flashed on and shone down onto her from above. Julie gasped and held a hand up towards the light. "Why're you sittin' in the dark, huuuuh?" Julie stood up and backed away from the voice, knocking the chair down in the process.

"Woooooah Julie calm down. I just turned on a spotlight." A voice came from the side.

"Yeah! Why were you sittin' in the dark? How'd you even get on the stage?" Lys was leaning on the stage, looking up at Julie with bright eyes.

"Lys...Nadine...What're you doing here?" The auditorium began getting more clear as her eyes adjusted.

"We came looking for you!"

"You've been gone for awhile...Everyone was getting worried about you."

Julie climbed off of the stage and dusted herself off. She nodded towards Lys, "Sorry bout that. Let's get going."

Nadine jumped off of the stage behind her. "Yeah! Let's go! Alicia's got dinner ready for us!" Lys and Nadine rushed on ahead of her, laughing as they went. Julie followed a ways back, in a daze.

Julie looked up as Chris and Heather walked down from the second floor. Chris smiled and waved, "Yo!" He called as he joined the group.

"Oh, heya Chris and Heather. What's up?"

"I was just cleaning the third floor. That fire left too much of a mess." Heather stared at Nadine accusingly.

"Hey! I toldja that wasn't me! Was just a freak accident!"

"Mmmmmhm." Heather chuckled a little, "It's no bother. I ran into Chris coming from the workout room. I hope Alicia won't be too upset with us."

"Nah. She'll be cool about it. Felix will just have to explain how important working out your body is. Gotta get those gains."

Julie laughed, "That's why you're not sweaty at all, right?"

Chris' face turned red, "Sh...Shut up."

The group walked into the cafeteria, before hearing a slam. "There you are!" Alicia yelled, her head had her hair again, but Julie didn't really notice. Felix sat next to her, leaning his head against his hand. He gave a small wave towards everyone, "It's been an hour! AN HOUR!" Lys and Nadine scooted off to the side, trying to avoid the tirade.

"Chill. We can go around the school freely, y'know?"

Liam sighed, sitting off to the side by himself, "We can't take risks like that. We have this schedule set in place to make sure that everyone's okay."

Devin and Leit sat on one side of the table, and Leit spoke up timidly, "I...I do not wish to lose anyone else."

Devin nodded, "It might be inconvenient, but we can do what we want after we meet."

Alex spoke up from the corner, "Unless you're planning on being a victim."

Chris frowned and shook his head, "Eh. Yeah yeah, I get it."

"Just be on time! It's not hard! You two, I expect this from, but Julie, you know how important this is!" She sat down in a huff, "And now, your food is all cold, so I hope you're happy."

Felix looked up, "What were you guys doing?"

"Working out! You know how it is!" Chris bragged and pointed two fingers at Felix. Felix groaned in response.

"The upstairs has been a disaster since the fire. I was simply cleaning it up."

"Uh." Julie didn't know how to respond. "I was just...In the..."

"She was finding a way out!" Alann exclaimed as he walked into the cafeteria. "She found it! Tell them Julie!"

"Wh-what? I-"

"Huuuuh? Why didn't you tell us sooner Julie! Lys and I would've understood!"

"I...Is it true? We can finally get out of here?"

"My mom and dad...I can see them again?"

"Wait! That's not-"

"I can go on. I've made peace in here. It'll be wonderful to see the sun again."

"That means I need to start training again! There's no holding me back now!"

My mom...I can't wait to see her. I...I bet she's missed me so much."

Show us the way Julie! Show us the way to our future!"

"But...But that's not-!"

"There's no reason to be scared. Whatever's out there, we'll all face it together."

"I can go home. I can go home! Hahaha! Ceci est merveilleux!"

"I'm so relieved you found it. I just about lost hope."

"It's time for me to go out there and fight whatever lies ahead. Nothing will get in my way again."

"Haha, what are you waiting for Julie? Show us the way!" Alann looked at Julie and smiled, "Don't be scared. We're all here for you. And aren't you excited? You get to see your brother again!" Julie looked down at the ground and clenched her fists.

"...I...I have some idea. I'm not sure...but..." She walked out of the cafeteria, and back towards the auditorium, "Follow me."

The crew followed Julie to the auditorium, and followed her down into the surveillance room, "I saw it the other day...when James came along. I thought nothing of it, but..." She walked over to the stage elevator, and looked above her. She pulled out her ElectroID and pointed it above, to see if anything was up there. About halfway up, there was a large hole, heading towards the back of the auditorium. "This is it. This is the way out."

The children began talking to each other excitedly, and a small group of them went to get a ladder from the prop room, before bringing it down and setting it up beneath the exit. Julie climbed up first. "We'll see it. We'll get out of here. Definitely." She began crawling through the hole. The further she went, the more excited she got. She would get to see the sky again. She would get to see animals and other people again. She could go back home. She could go back to her brother. All of the people who had survived could escape and-

Her mind became a haze. "What...?" She thought to herself, but she kept moving, "Did...Did I forget...?" She kept going, "No it isn't true, they're all here, they're..." Her hand hit a metallic surface and she brought herself to her feet. "...No..."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:15 am

Julie climbed out into a large, gray room, made completely of metal. In front of her there was the railing, as in the courtroom, but this one only had three spaces. In front of the railings, sat the throne for monokuma. Julie turned on her heels, "No, no!" She yelled, her voice echoing in the room. Behind her was Alicia and Devin, both looking as shaken as she felt.

"What...What the hell was that?!" Alicia grabbed her arm as she shook, "I...I could hear him...I felt him touch my arm, what the fuck was that?!"

"That...that was...real...? There's no way that was a mass hallucination, that's not how this works."

"Why did that happen? Why did it have to rub salt in the wounds? What the fuck did we do to deserve any of this?"

"You'll figure it out!" The bear cheered and plopped down in its throne, "Just step up to your podiums!"

Julie looked up at the stands reluctantly. Her body began moving on it's own, "It's stupid to think we have an option here. Let's be on with it."

http://day-four.forumotion.net/t1132-trial-5-endgame#24328

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19