The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:06 pm

Barely questioning that password, Liam put it in immediately and pressed enter.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:25 am

The computer made a beep, and a small text box popped up, saying that it had been connected, Good. Thank y-

The voice cut off as the timer reached zero. A loud buzzer sounded throughout the school, followed by the lights in the school shutting off. The computer in front of Liam began blinking, the tower towards Liam's feet making electrical buzzes and loud beeps. It shut off soon afterward, a few sparks leaping from the back. 

Julie stopped in the middle of the hallway after the light cut off, and walked over to one of the walls, feeling her way down the hallway. 'What the hell?" she yelled as she walked up the stairs to the third floor, "Hello? Where are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:28 am

Felix walked along the corridor behind the stairs, his eyes adjusting to the blackness. "Julie, have you never seen a horror movie? the ditz who yells 'hello' always dies." he got to the corner of the back wall and began moving up it towards the computer room.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 am

"No, I'm the protagonist. They kill off the comedians first." She turned the corner towards Felix's voice, "What the hell happened? "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 am

"Maybe the clock got to zero. And who made you the protagonist?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:58 am

"Who else do you suggest? " She responded, before she stopped. Around the corner, Felix and Julie could make out a glowing white light, coming from the Principal's office.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:52 am

Alicia grabbed Liam's arm. "What did you do?" She asked. She wasn't sure if he had done that or the timer had done it. "I'm not letting go of you. I can't see a thing. Can you?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:14 am

"Do we get the others or investigate first?" Felix asked as he looked towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:07 am

Julie walked towards the light, "Both. Just open the examination room door." Julie came around the corner and gasped. The principal's office was on fire, the flames spreading to the walls. "Fuck! Fire! " she yelled, turning to the examination room, "We need to get downstairs! "
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:15 am

"What about Alex? He could be in there."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:24 am

"That fire has already spread to the hallway. If he's in there, it's already too late." Julie shouted, "We need to worry about ourselves. We can't help anyone if we're in danger too."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:46 am

Liam tensed as the power went off, then as Alicia grabbed him. He grunted and pulled out his electro ID, turning it on to use like a flash light. "I can now. Calm down, let's go find the others."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 am

Julie opened the Examination room door to find Alicia and Liam, with Liam shining the electro ID in her eyes. "Huh. Good idea." she said absently before motioning into the hallway, "We need to get downstairs. There's a fire in the principals office."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 11:31 pm

"Uh... Guys... You might want to hurry. The fire's spreading pretty fast."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:45 am

"Shit." Julie spat out, turning out of the room and looking down the hallway again. The flames began moving around the rest of the hall, travelling to the ceiling and towards the history classroom. "At this rate, the building will collapse. M...Monokuma!" She yelled looking around, "Come out and save your school!" There came no response. "...J...James..." She sputtered out, her face illuminated by the fire, "Alright! Let's move there's no time t-" Her voice was cut off by a loud sound, as if pressure was being released from something. The light around the corner began to die down, and the flames began to dissipate, leaving only the sound of footsteps coming towards them, "Fire hydrants were kept in the Art Classroom, after Nadine set that one carving on fire." A silhouette walked around the corner and presented itself to the group.

Julie took out her ID, and turned it on, shining it at the figure's face in the darkness. A young man with silver hair and square spectacles stood in front of them, a permanent frown etched on his face. He has sharp cheekbones and a thin nose. His hair stuck out at an odd angle, reaching straight out towards the left side of his face. He coughed as the light shined up at him, "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:20 am

"Who are you?" Felix asked. "Wait, Nadine set a carving on fire? One of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 5:48 am

"Mhm." The man responded, "As for who I am, shouldn't you know that already?" The man's frown deepened, "Just think about it. And don't waste any more time."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:11 am

Alicia stepped out of the tech room and coughed when she breathed in the smoke. She took hold of Liam's hand so she wouldn't lose him. As they rounded the corner to the principal's office she saw the others. "Felix, what happen- who's this? She asked looking at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:42 am

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Felix said. "Taking a wild guess, I'd say you're one of the mystery students. Maybe James. Maybe you're the real Alann. I don't know. Why don't you stop playing games and tell us?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 7:58 pm

"You got it right the first time. Trust your instincts more." the man adjusted his glasses, pushing them further up on his nose, "James Mitton. Nice to meet you. Again." he said flatly.

"And what are you doing here? " Julie asked, crossing her arms at the man. 

I can't explain everything right now. That person won't let me." he sighed, then continued, "For lack of a better word, let's just say that for now, I'm stalling for time." he adjusted his glasses again. 

"Stalling for what? "

He seemed to have ignored her question, "The generator should be coming back soon. You may want to look around before that happens."
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"You're the one who was in the picture Monokuma gave me a while back," Liam noted. Then he turned away. "I'm guessing you don't have any idea where Alex is?"

Devin showed up then, fanning smoke from his face with his hat. "I didn't find him downstairs. Who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:43 am

The mysterious James apparently," Felix said.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 5:32 am

James coughed again, "Yes. I was a classmate with all of you." He stepped to the side. "As for Alex, go see for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:24 pm

Julie pushed past James, not keen on being toyed with. She looked inside the principal's office at the scene. 

Inside, the office was completely ruined. The files and shelves that had been on the wall before, we're reduced to ash, some of the piles still smoldering and offering some light. The desk in the middle of the office was burnt and barely standing, one side had collapsed and it was standing only on the two right legs. Behind the desk, there were two figures, black and burnt, laying against one another. A large steel beam was stabbed in both of the figures, the back of the one closest to the door, and the front of the figure behind it. Sparks were falling from the ceiling. Above the office, the entire circuitry was exposed and wires were cut and dangling down into the room below. 

"F...fuck... " Julie muttered, not being upset or angry, but instead feeling defeated. Why? " she clenched her fists at her side, "You... " she spun around and pointed a finger at James, "What the hell did you do?

The lights cut back on at the accusation. And the televisions cut on. 

" A body has been discovered!" The bear cheered, "Following a brief period of investigation, we will all start a CLASS TRIAL! "

The televisions clicked off and then on again, "A body has been discovered! Following a brief period of investigation, we will all start a CLASS TRIAL! You have half an hour! GO!

"A...a trial...? Does that mean...? " she looked at the rest of the students and took a step back, "N...no..."

"You get it now? One of you did this." James pushed his glasses further on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:16 am

"Who's the second body?" Felix asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next