The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 am

Julie ran to the library and threw open the trapdoor, climbing down inside of it. She crawled through it, looking for any damage or opening that she could get through, but finding none before she reached the end. She crawled out and tried to go down the ladder, before losing her grip and falling into the hall below. She landed on her back with a thud, and hit the back of her head on the floor. "Get up! Get up! A voice screamed in her head. She stood up, and started walking to the monitor room, using the wall as support. Hurry! There's not much time!

"...Not much time...? For what...?" She muttered to herself, before grabbing her head and falling to her knees. There was a loud ringing. Exceptionally loud. She felt like she was going to pass out. She tucked her head down and began regulating her breathing, hoping for the pain to pass.

THREE MINUTES REMAINING
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 am

Felix ran to the Rec Room, looking around impatiently before slamming the door and running over to the cafeteria. No! Not there! He thought There's nothing there! He stopped and turned down the hall instead. As he did he began to wonder, why did he think nothing was there? He was so sure of it too. There were no questions in his mind. No where downstairs, just go up! The voice screamed again. Felix stopped and rested against the wall. An overwhelming sense of nausea passed through his body, and he began trembling. It was almost as if the thoughts were being forced into him.
Two Minutes Remaining
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:07 am

Liam went to click on the next document before his hand stopped. He felt as if he had been paralyzed. You can stop this Liam. He heard a voice. Not like a thought, but as if it was on the intercom. you can stop all of this. With my help. Just do as I say. The voice continued, If you do what I tell you to, the rest of you will survive. Just open the computer icon from the start bar. Liam broke into a cold sweat, before he regained feeling in his body. He moved his arm a bit, confirming that he was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:26 am

Felix straightened up and ran a hand across his face. He made his way to the stairs and went up. When he got to the second floor he murmured, "Now where?"
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:11 am

... The thought didn't respond back, staying silent for about fifteen seconds.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:43 am

Felix decided that since the thought wast responding, he'd check the nearest rooms. He poked his head into the workout room first to check there.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 am

"What happens when the timer goes down?" Alicia bit her lip, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:48 am

Felix opened the workout room, finding nothing inside. 

One Minute remaining.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:50 am

Felix growled to himself again and checked the library.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:04 am

Felix opened the door to the library. The only thing different from the day before was that the trapdoor was left wide open.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Felix kicked the trapdoor closed and made his way to the workout room to check there.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:32 pm

The trapdoor slammed shut with a loud bang, which echoed down the hallways of the school. He huffed out of the library and walked over to the workshop. He opened the door, and the world immediately began to warp and tear around him. Up! Up! Please! The voice screamed at him again. In a second, Felix was on his hands and knees, breathing heavily. The room spun around him, each spin going faster and faster, until there was an abrupt stop, and everything went back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:37 pm

The sound of the trapdoor slamming made Julie gasp. She stood up again and began backing down the hallway, facing the ladder to the vents. She turned and ran to the monitor room, and jumped onto the stage lift. She reached down the side closest to the wall and found a panel, which she opened and hit a button towards the top. The lift began shaking, before beginning it's ascent. The top of the stage slid into a hollow under the stage, and the lift brought Julie to the top. She walked off of it, and ran into the hallway, heading up to the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:51 pm

Liam glanced down at the timer and realized he'd misread it. They didn't have 5 hours left, they had one minute. Swearing at himself in his head, he threw caution to the wind and did as the voice said. He wasn't happy about it though. A mysterious voice that sounded broadcasted but wasn't? What was this, Star Wars? He didn't trust it, whatever it was, but right now he didn't have a choice.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Felix got to his feet shakily and did as the thought said. He went up again. The first room he checked was the examination room, he remembered how Alex had claimed to see a man there.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 pm

Felix walked into the Examination Room to see Liam sitting there, clicking away at the computer. Felix brought his hand to his head, No, No! Further! Keep going! The room began to shake and spin like before.

Last edited by Kikren on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Good. Now... The voice continued talking to Liam, There's a system that all of the computers in the building are linked to, except for this one. You can access files from each one, but only if they're connected to the group. Just double click on the homegroup and connect it. I should be able to open the door after that... The voice paused and began again more annoyed, "You're making them panic. Calm down. I can still save him...
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 11:33 pm

'Further where?' Felix thought. He turned before his headache and the spinning could get worse and made his way to the principal's office.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:11 am

We have so little time. The thought came abruptly. Felix stopped, and doubled over, feeling as if he had just been punched in the gut. He looked up, to the principal's office, and noticed that the doors were closed.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:13 am

Felix straightened up with some difficulty. He was trying not let his breaths come in ragged pants but failing slightly. He tried the handles of the door.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 am

The door didn't give way. He needed to get the controller.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 12:22 am

"Dammit, where;s Julie," he asked himself. He turned to go back down the stairs but figured he should probably finish checking the other rooms first, so he went to the history class.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 pm

What the bloody hell was going on? Telepathic technology? Shoving the thought aside, Liam continued as instructed.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Liam clicked on the group and a prompt popped up, asking for a password, Okay, good. Now for the password type in JimothyM32
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 9:52 pm

"How do you know what to do?" Alicia asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next