The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Fire Ferret
Kikren
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 am

"There's only six of us left." Alicia bit her lip, "Excuse me for trying to stay sane with a little 'blind optimism'."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 am

"You're excused." Julie replied before taking a sip of her coffee. The more you build yourself up for the hope of escaping, the harder the fall will be if we don't. Just keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:39 am

"I wont know I didn't escape if I die in here. I'd feel bad for the rest of you though, I imagine the meal quality will plummet when I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 am

"You won't die in here. We'll get out of here, but rushing things like we have isn't going to help our case." She frowned at Alicia, "What do you think about when you think of getting out of here?"
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 am

"Going home." She answered after a moment of thought. "I'm going to give my mom and dad the biggest hug."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:48 am

Julie nodded and took another sip of her coffee, "And what do you suppose Chris thought of when he did what he did?" She stared at Alicia.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:53 am

Alicia remembered the surveillance video of Chris's attempt to escape. She pictured Nadine's head being smashed into the television screen, her whimpering for help. "I couldn't ever look at my parents again if I did that to another human being." She could already imagine their horror and disappointment in her. "Everyone wants to go home but it has to be all or none."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 am

"'I'm not capable of those things! Oh I could /never/ do that!'" Julie leaned her arm on the table, "That make you feel better? No one ever thinks they have the capacity to kill."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 am

"Do you really think you could?" She asked quietly. "Do you really want to play the bear's game and go home and look your family and friends in the eye? If you knew you had to stand there and watch the rest of us get executed after you murdered someone before you could leave this place? I know I'm not capable, Julie! I'd go home and put a fucking gun in my mouth after doing something like that." She was getting more excited now. "After all we've been through life outside these walls is never going to be the same for any of us again anyway but I can go home at the end of this knowing that I did my fucking best to stay human for all the time I was put in a cage!" She hadn't realized she'd stood up until she finished, she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:41 am

After Alicia's outburst, Julie sighed, "Emotional and impulsive. How many times have I seen that type of killer?" She shrugged, "Regardless, my point is that we can't worry about the outside world while we're in here. When the bear said to cut ties? It was probably our best option. I don't have anything outside of these walls anymore. I only have you five. The only thing I want is to get all of you out of here. And that's how all of us should be thinking." She yawned again and brought her hand to her forehead.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:03 am

Alicia didn't say anything else. She stirred her food around on her plate through the rest of breakfast. Even while yawning it was clear Julie never left lawyer mode. Alicia felt like she was always on trial.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 pm

"Rather than rile her up, I think you should have said that from the beginning," Liam noted, folding his arms. "We have enough anger going around just with Angel."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:49 pm

" Sometimes getting upset is the only way to get the point across."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Angel watched the exchange between Julie and Alicia with interest. It seemed to him that tension was running high within the group and his not being who he was supposed to be was adding to it. He pushed his breakfast plate to the side and laid his forehead on the table. He wasn't sure if he should try to make it better but maybe not being so antagonistic would benefit him too.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 am

"Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues,
We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes,
It might be a ladder to the stars, who knows?
Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues~"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 am

The rest of breakfast passed by with idle chat and Devin's singing. It had felt like one of the first meals that they had finished together since they got there. None of them were happy. There were very few smiles passed around. They were all exhausted from being there: the lines under their eyes, the way their shoulders slumped, even the way they kept their eyes focused on the ground all betrayed that to one another.

And yet for an hour they were all together. They were all safe. And as long as they stayed that way, keeping the fear and despair at bay was possible. After everyone was done eating, they sat in silence for awhile. "I don't want to stand up." Julie thought as she kept her eyes on the table. "I don't want to leave this room. I don't want them to leave this room." She balled her fists up on her lap. "I don't want to leave and come back here. I don't want to find another seat empty. " Her breaths began getting caught in her throat, she began trying to control her breathing, hoping that they wouldn't notice. "I can't. I can't. I can't." She closed her eyes.

"But I have to." She whispered to herself as she stood up. "I have to trust them. I have to believe that none of them are capable of this anymore. None of us wants to hurt anymore. None of us wants to make anyone else suffer." She looked up at everyone. "...We'll be okay."

"So. Do you guys think the library has more secrets? Or should we start with the third floor and make our way down?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

Angel grunted in response to Julie's question. He had no idea what secrets the library held and if he couldn't go to his room and sleep he wanted to move as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:57 am

"We could go huff paint fumes if you want. There /is/ an art room on the third floor." She grinned slyly at Angel.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:07 am

"Brilliant," Angel muttered, his voice muffled by the table beneath his head. "You know, I'm not sure I'm cut out for this artist malarkey anyway. Maybe I should get a new talent."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:15 am

"Well it's not super duper high school ladies' man." Julie snickered to herself, "Managed to get hit on the head by both girls in the school in one day. Good thing your parents named you Angel."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:27 am

"Well, in this place I may well just decide to be celibate instead. It's not like I have many options."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:05 pm

"Works fer me. Maybe you could be the super duper high school Eunich?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 pm

"Thanks, but nobody's chopping off my manhood. I intend to put him to good use when we get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:12 pm

"Good luck. Between that face and that personality, I don't know which would scare women off faster."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 pm

"You must be talking from experience. You can't get any so you clearly want to take it out on me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next