The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

FD Movie night Poll 1 - the movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which movie should we watch?
Ten Inch Hero
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
The Princess Bride
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Guardians Of The Galaxy
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
Pacific Rim
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: FD Movie night Poll 1 - the movie   Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 am

Ten Inch Hero

Piper moves to Santa Cruz, California to go to the Institute of Art. When she was 15 she gave birth to a daughter, but had to put her up for adoption because she was too young to raise her. Years later she sees an article about a girl she thinks is her daughter, who lives in Santa Cruz, and applies for a job in a sandwich shop. As she works there she gets to know the staff. Tish is a babe, she tries to seduce every guy who comes into the shop, and she goes home with those who flirt back. Jen, a computer nerd who has a love affair online with a guy who calls himself fuzzy22. She's not as pretty as Tish and she struggles with self-confidence. And there's a crazy haired guy called Priestly; he's not like other guys and dresses different then everyone because he refuses to be "another clone". Piper's boss is a really nice guy named Trucker, who's in love with a woman who own the store across the street. The audience goes through the sandwich shop crew's personal struggles as they help each other through it all.

The Princess Bride

A classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (as read by a kindly grandfather).

Guardians Of The Galaxy

A group of intergalactic criminals are forced to work together to stop a fanatical warrior from taking control of the universe.

Pacific Rim

As a war between humankind and monstrous sea creatures wages on, a former pilot and a trainee are paired up to drive a seemingly obsolete special weapon in a desperate effort to save the world from the apocalypse.

If you want to suggest another movie please let me know so we can try that one too.

If you want to watch you need to have Steam, be taking part in the beta (You can select this option in the options menu) and have me added on Steam (aka_shika)

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: FD Movie night Poll 1 - the movie   Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:25 pm

Seems the poll's results are rather polar!

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/

FD Movie night Poll 1 - the movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1