The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 am

Alicia sighed, now wasn't really a time for relief but knowing Heather didn't have those scars confirmed for her that none of those pictures were real.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 am

" I saw! You're wrong! " she yelled, " Why can't you all just admit it?! You all remember! You're the ones who locked me in here! You're the ones... " she stopped, before looking down at the floor. Her voice came out as a murmur, " Oh. I see." she let her arms fall to her side again, " I'm...the one who's facing retribution. I did something awful...to be kept here... " she looked at the bear, " That means that you're the good one. You're the one who enacting punishment on the damned." she looked up and smiled, a few tears building up in her eyes, " Then you won't let them get away. You'll make sure they all pay... "

The bear stayed silent and still, not responding to her.

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:42 am

"You would trust the bear and pictures over us," Devin said flatly.

Liam shut his mouth and remained silent. In a way, it was a blessing she was still so convinced. For her to realize her mistake, only to die right after would be simply too cruel.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 am

"And you would have me believe that we were captured here and forced into this place because we're special? Why else would we have our memories removed?" She brought her hands up to her neck and smiled, "A truly marvelous experiment...A unique torture method for those who are broken..." She laughed, "I'll play my part! And all of you...will play yours!"

"Heather...How...?"

"The box that you have. Just push the button. It opens up the Principal's Office." She laughed again, "Hopefully you'll all understand...I'm not the one who's crazy. You are."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:25 am

"I'm done talking. Monokuma, let's get on with it already."

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:54 am

Heather nodded, "I am ready." She looked down sadly before looking up at the group, "You won't remember the Heather who did her job, and did her best to be your friend, will you? You'll only remember the me who you hate now."

Julie noddded, "Forgetting something like this would be nearly impossible." She stared at Heather, "No one's fault but your own."

Heather smiled, "I suppose it doesn't matter anymore." She looked at Alex, "I suppose I should let you know. I didn't lock you in that room."

Julie crossed her arms, "Devin...would've heard the metronome while we were next to the stairwell. Someone else set it off."

Heather nodded, "Truly a mystery. It was most likely someone like the woman Leit met." She looked up, "But don't you wonder? Even if these people come in to rescue you...Are you sure you want their rescuing?" She smiled again, "Will you be able to face the outside world after this?"

"Alright, enough jabberin'! Let's get on with this execution."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:58 am

Felix tried to keep his expression neutral. He was equally disgusted with Heather and ashamed of himself for possibly setting off her breakdown.

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:07 pm

"No need for forcefulness, simply point the way Monokuma."

A panel opened in the side of the room, with Heather walking calmly through. After a minute, the rest of the kids followed, wanting to keep their distance. Heather walked into the middle of a large room, the gate closing behind her. In the middle of the room was a platform, with a pole rising out of the middle of it, stretching all the way to the ceiling. At the bottom of the platform was a set of shackles, meant to go around Heather's feet. She walked obediently to the shackles, putting her ankles into the holds.

[Spring Cleaning]

The lights turned on in the dark room, revealing three large, clear containers, about the size of a car. The platform that Heather was standing on began to rise, and re-position over one of the vats. Heather began to laugh hysterically, " Take a good look! Watch as another life is taken by you pests!" She extended her arms out to them, "How many more will it be? Julie? Felix? Alex?" More laughs escaped her maw, "The only thing that awaits you outside of these walls is a cemetery! There's a tombstone just for you! We've made a spot!" Her eyes went wide, "'Here lies the super duper high school chef!' How does that sound? Maybe you can write the song they'll play at your funeral, Devin!" she brought her hands to her chest, "Ahahah~ We'll bury you next to the children coffins, Liam! A group that you'd be fit to lead! I can't wait to meet all of you on the other side! What a beautiful reunion that will be! I can't wait to tell you, I told you-"

Phenol." The bear recited mechanically, before the platform plunged into the container below. A large countdown timer showed up behind the bear, showing 15 seconds.

Having been talking before the descent, Heather took a deep gulp of the chemical below. She stood in the vat, stunned for a second, before wildly thrashing around. Large, red welts began to build up on her skin, with some areas even peeling away completely. "Phenol is found in most household air fresheners. With exposure to the skin, it causes large sores, and, in some cases, causes the flesh to tear away entirely, leaving the muscles underneath exposed. This tub is filled with hundreds upon hundreds of the sprays emptied for the punishment." Heather screamed, as the bear went on, bubbles escaping from her mouth and up to the top of the pool. Her hands were tearing away at her flesh, her eyes closed. The countdown timer felt like an eternity. Watching someone suffer made each second feel like a lifetime.

Finally the timer hit zero, and the platform rose out of the liquid. Heather used the pole for support as she gasped for air, her hands still clawing at her skin. She laughed again, before coughing, "You...enjoying the show? Want...to...see me beg? For my...life? Hah. Ha." She was struggling to get words out. The platform moved over the next container, "I won't let...you see me...beg. I will...keep my...dignity...from you." Her hair was stuck to her face in a wild fashion, with pink sores around her face. She laughed again, before staring straight at the group.

"Ammonia." Heather took a deep breath of air and closed her eyes as the platform dropped again. The timer this time went up to 20 seconds.

Heather tried to account for the lack of breath, what she didn't realize was the agonizing pain she would be in as the liquid poured into her wounds. Her eyes opened wide as the pain set in. She went rigid, unsure of what to try to cover with her hands. She screamed a silent scream, and began writhing, reaching upwards with her hands. "Ammonia is a gas that is used in window cleaners. To say that this is pure ammonia is a lie, as it is more of a mixture of pure ammonia and water. This ammonia mixture cause severe damage to the eyes and respiratory system." Heather's thrashing became more violent, causing some of the liquid to splash out of the container and onto the floor below. Some of the kids looked away, while the others were unable to. The cruel nature of the punishment was too much to look away from. The timer finally hit zero. The platform rose again.

This time Heather fell to her hands and feet, coughing up a mixture of the solution and her sobs. She opened her eyes and looked around, scanning the room a few times, "Can't...s...see..." Her voice came out raspy and strained, "Can't...see...don't look...don't..." She stood up and grabbed onto the pole, as if it was a safety device, "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" She screamed, her voice breaking in the middle. She began sobbing uncontrollably, the pain finally breaking her. The platform stopped above the third vat.

"Bleach."

Heather gasped, "No...No..." She cried, before a loud mechanical sound rang out through the room. Heather looked up to the sound, as the platform plunged into the bleach. The pole had detached from the ceiling above, becoming an anchor, rather than a lift. She screamed as she fell into the liquid. The timer popped up again, this time having an infinity symbol instead, with Monokuma laughing next to it. "Upupupu...Bleach. When mixed with ammonia, the fumes become deadly." Heather writhed in the tank, her eyes rolling back, before she stopped moving.

"YAHOOOO! That was great! My favorite one yet!"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Felix closed his eyes and fought back the urge to vomit. Unconsciously, he tried to find Alicia's hand when he did, he gripped it hard.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:29 pm

As Heather came up out of just the first vat, Liam turned away. His stomach churned and he fought down the image, but couldn't keep it or the contents of his stomach. He doubled over and heaved.

Devin just stared at his feet the whole time, a look of silent rage on his face.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:57 am

Alex stood there cold as stone as usual, expressionless. He thought to himself about what he would do after the execution was over and they were released from the viewing room.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:59 am

Julie looked down at the floor after the execution. She balled her hands up into fists, " How much pain do you think Heather endured in her life? How much pain does it take...for someone to go insane? " She shook her head, " Fuck...fuck... " She cursed to herself.

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:08 am

Alicia wanted to vomit as well and when Felix's hand gripped hers she leaned over and did just that.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

The bear looked on at the kids, "...More for you to clean up later, artist." The bear cleared its throat, "Thank you for viewing the Super Duper High School Dunk Tank. We hope you enjoyed the show! Exit using the elevator to your right!"

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 pm

"Gladly," Liam muttered. He swallowed and shuddered, the bitter taste of his disgust filling his mouth.

Devin followed silently.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:31 pm

Felix shot the bear a glare before leading Alicia away from the scene.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:32 am

The students moved into the elevator, the box feeling larger than it had before. It rose up to the first floor slowly, with the kids all silent inside. Once the door opened, Julie stepped out into the hallway. "Now what?" She asked the others.

http://day-four.forumotion.net/t1083p760-danganronpa-prepare-for-despair

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   

Back to top Go down

Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8