The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:55 am

"You're letting your emotions get the best of you Heather. Emotions aren't evidence, we just want to account for everyone and the possible times anyone could have slipped away to do the act, because someone had to." It felt like a thing that had been explained to her a thousand times before in this trial but now she was trying to appeal directly to Alicia. "You and Alex aren't one-hundred percent accounted for at all times before the murder so our obvious choices are one of you two." She decided not to mention that she wasn't accounted for lest someone question her unconscious state. It was really her only alibi and in someone else's shoes she would have been grilling the unconscious victims just as hard for their absences. She was actually knocked out however and she didn't want to divert attention from the truth.

OH SHIT YOU GUYS HARRISON FORD IS BACK FOR MY FANCY ASSORTED CHOCOLATES

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 am

"It's time to get this over with." Julie crossed her arms, "Monokuma! Let's start the vote."

"Huh? Oh right. *Ahem* You all know the drill. Push the button of the student who you think is the culprit! Will you be right? Or will you be oh so wrong? Will the killer be punished? Or will all of you be punished in their stead?" The bear clapped its paws together, "Voooooooooote now!"

Julie pushed the button in front of her without a second thought.

Heather brought her hands down from her face and pushed the switch in front of her, a few tears still falling from her face.

Julie votes Heather Downs

Heather votes Alex Grant

James Mitton    Samantha Eldridge
Lys Quinn         Heather Downs
Chris Bane        Leit Hahn
Nadine Lyons    Alann Clement
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 am

Felix looked between Heather and Alex.

Felix votes for Heather Downs

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:35 am

Alicia looked between Heather and Alex. "I just don't know." She pressed the button with Heathers face on it and felt instantly like she'd made the wrong choice.

Alicia voted for Heather

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:36 am

Liam sighed through his nose and chose. Alex Grant.

Devin sat still, looking at the choices for a long time. Alex, who'd worked in law enforcement, struck him as being the most capable killer, but the facts so blatantly pointed to him right away, it seemed much too convenient. A professional wouldn't have slipped up like that.

At length, he chose Heather Downs.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Alex being nervous that everyone would against him brought his hand down on the button with his empty of expression voted Heather Downs.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:44 am

"Alright! That's five votes for Heather, and two votes for Alex!" The bear clapped its paws together, "Let's see if all of you are right! I apologize in advance for the lack of sound. The cameras were acting strange last night. Now that we have that settled, roll the...!"

"That's...that's unnecessary." Heather cut in, looking defeated. Her arms hung limp by her side, and her sobs had stopped.

"Look, we're going through this reveal nice and proper." The bear showed its claws, "Ain't no brat stoppin' me!" Heather shrugged. "Now then. Roll the tape!"

The room went dark around the kids, the lights turning off around them before the video began. It opened up to the hallway outside of the dorms, with Heather standing outside of Leit's room, her face red with tears still rolling down her face. She knocked nervously on Leit's door, before it opened. Leit kept the door cracked for a few seconds, before opening it up all the way, and walking out to comfort her. Heather fell to her knees on the floor, her hands covering up her face. He knelt beside her and kept talking to her. The video sped up, showing the two leaving the hallway towards the second floor.

The footage changed rooms, showing the inside of a room with a lot of different devices in the room. Julie recognized it as the tech room from the third floor. Heather and Leit walked inside before Leit began picking up and looking at the different voice boxes that were positioned in a row. He began excitedly tinkering with a few, and comparing them to his. Heather stood behind him, standing with her hands behind her back. After a few minutes of him going through them and showing Heather how they worked, she stepped closer behind him, putting a cloth over his mouth. She reached around his body and turned off the device around his neck, to keep him from making noise. Leit didn't stop from there, he tried moving around and throwing his weight around the get Heather off of him. A few minutes of struggling was all it took for Leit to begin sinking to the floor, unable to get the maid off of himself. Heather stood above her prey, carefully surveying the scene before leaning over to pick up the man.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:08 am

(Part 2) The scene shifted to the History classroom, the room the same as when Julie and Devin had found it, with all of the desks pushed to the side and Leit bound in a chair. The wounds were present, but he was moving slightly with each breath. He seemed to be unconscious. Heather walked into the room, quickly making her way towards Leit. She lifted his head, and pressed a bottle to his lips, labeled "AS." She took a step back and looked at the boy, before pressing the cloth to his mouth again. She turned and left the room, just as Leit started violently coughing.

The tape stopped for a minute, before beginning again in the library. Heather sat next in the chair next to one of the tables, a screwdriver in her hand, and a voice box sitting on the table in front of her. The door to the library was blocked by a bookshelf. Next to the desk with the broken monitor, the trapdoor sat opened, with a lock next to the computer. Heather was taking deep breaths, as she brought the screwdriver to her throat. She closed her eyes and pressed the screwdriver into her flesh. Tears began running down the side of her face, with blood doing the same down her neck. After awhile, she brought the screwdriver away from her, before re-positioning it on the other side of her throat. The process felt even longer this time, with her struggling to push with enough force to make the hole deep enough. She sat down the screwdriver, before bringing the voice box up to her throat. She cried again, and set it down, bringing the screwdriver back to her neck, a little left to one of the holes. She repeated the process, and tried the voice box again, before sighing and setting the device down. She walked down the trapdoor and pulled it shut.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all I got. I was having too many issues with the monitors to get the full footage." The bear looked down sadly.

Julie looked towards Heather. "Anything to say for yourself now?"

Heather just kept her eyes on the ground, "So smug. You're about to watch someone die. Could you at least keep your attitude in check?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:10 am

"You killed someone, Heather. I don't think you're one to talk about attitude. Why did you do it?"

♫ You think you'll win, but soon you'll see, you may beat some, but you can't beat me ♫
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 am

She frowned at Felix, "Do you think you've earned an explanation? Does it even matter anymore?" She shook her head, "I may be dying, but that doesn't mean that I owe you anything you piece of shit."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

"Watch it!" Alicia snapped, "You played the game and you lost, Heather. Leave Felix out of your anger."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

Felix blinked, shocked at Heather's words. "Just because I'm the one who helped convince everyone of the truth there's no need to take it out on me. You brought this on yourself when you killed Leit."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 am

"You think I'm mad that you discovered the truth?" She laughed, "My only regret is that I couldn't kill all of you with me." She shook her head, "You all think I wanted to get out of here. I couldn't care less if I did or not. I just wanted all of you monsters to go down with me."

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

Felix let out a snort of laughter. "You kill someone in cold blood but somehow we're the monsters? HAH! Perhaps you loosened a screw with that screwdriver because you're not making any sense at all. You're not mad I discovered the truth you're just plain mad."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 am

"Believe what you'd like." She laughed again, "That bastard Leit got what he deserved too. He should at least be thankful that I let him stay unconscious during the whole thing. More than he gave me I'm sure." she gripped the railing so hard that her knuckles went white.

"Let's move on with the punishment. No use talking to someone who's lost their mind."

"..." Heather's expression went blank. She looked up calmly at Julie, "Julie...How do you feel?"

Julie looked at Heather quizzically, "F...feel...?"

"About all of the people you've killed? About the ones who you've murdered in cold blood?"

Julie stared at Heather, her breath stuck in her chest, "Sh...Shut up Heather."

"And you Felix? The girl that you killed. How do you feel about that? How many others are there? Oh and Liam. All of the children that you watched die...that was your fault wasn't it? And let's not forget about all of the workers who died in your restaurant Alicia. That was your doing too huh?" She smiled at them, "If there's anyone here who's broken, or sick, it's all of you. Locking me in here to torture me. Were the others innocents too?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 am

Felix was confused for a moment then all the colour drained from his face. "I... Natalie..." He took a moment to compose himself. "I didn't kill her. I wouldn't have."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 am

Heather laughed, "Oh the look on your face! Who are you trying to fool?" She opened her arms wide, "A monster in a room full of monsters! Why are you trying to hide?!" She pointed at Alex, "The people he's killed for simply disagreeing with him. It's disgusting." She moved her finger towards Devin, "And he's a big fan of torturing others. Woman? Children? Infants? As long as it screams, it doesn't matter, does it Devin?" She laughed and hugged herself, "You're all so self-righteous and think you're always right and deserve everything the world hands to you! But you're all just broken. Awful, disgusting individuals. You think your talents can fix everything? All of the lives you've shattered? Because you're wrong." She stared right at Julie, "The damage that each one of you have done is permanent. You can't fix people."

Julie let her arms fall next to her. Her face went pale as she returned Heather's stare.

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Felix gripped the rail in front of him and drew a breath through his nose. "That's enough," he said quietly. "You think because we've done bad things that makes it ok for you to kill us? What have you done, Heather? Super High School Level Maid, yeah right. How many people did you kill to get so good at cleaning up after yourself? You think you have the right to be an elitist bitch just because we're not as 'perfect' as you are. Get real. You're just as bad as we are, if not worse. We have a chance to start over with our lives because we don't remember the bad things we've done. We get a fresh start. You're the one who chose to throw away that clean slate and murder someone who trusted you. Of course, it's easy to kill someone who trusts you isn't it. You don't have to work as hard to trick and deceive them. We may be monsters, but at least we're not trying to make everyone distrust the others by revealing things that happened in the past. The past may make us who we are but only if we learn from it. What did you learn from your past, Heather? How to play people like a game and destroy any chance you had of making things better?" his voice was stead through all this. "Well FUCK YOU," he yelled. "I won't let you destroy the trust I have in everyone here."

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:26 pm

Heather looked back at Felix, letting the silence hang in the air for a second. "You can't fix people. You can't learn from your mistakes. If you have the capacity to kill once, then you have the capacity to kill again. You can't change that." She sneered at Felix, "Why do you think I don't care if I get out of here? It doesn't matter. I will be a broken person. Without a place in this world to belong." She smiled, "I wanted to win this trial. So I could watch all of you suffer. I could witness the comeuppance that you all so deserved. Then I would die."

She brought out a photo from her outfit. She passed it around, This is why I did what I did." The picture showed Heather, lying on a sidewalk, only partially clothed. There were cuts and bruises all around her body; every limb had shallow cuts into her, some even spelling derogatory words. A large "BITCH" was cut into her abdomen. There was a timestamp on the photo and a small prefix, reading "Evidence" in the top right hand corner of the picture. In her right hand, she held a knife. Her face looked empty. There was no feeling in it. As if she had already cried all she could. "Leit..." She paused and swallowed, "did this. Along with your help." She shot a mean look towards Devin, "He did all of this. And...I was willing to forgive him." She gripped the railing again, "Until I read about five other murders following the same MO." Her breaths became ragged, "They went after others that I knew. Other maids I had met and worked with. Friends and coworkers. All dead. Families and loved ones, all left mortified." She looked up, angry tears in her eye, "He told me I couldn't tell! Back when we were in school! He threatened the rest of you...The rest of you that I had loved..." She was shaking, "...I should have let him....when I had the chance...I'm such....an idiot..."

Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:15 pm

"This isn't real!" Alicia cried, "Do you even have the scars from those cuts? Heather, this isn't real. You fell for the trick." She was genuinely sorry for the girl now.

Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm

"Memories or not, I know," Devin said somberly, "That I never liked hearing anyone scream. You were tricked."

"What happened to you is exactly the sort of thing I would do my best to change once in office!" Liam added.

Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:21 pm

"Whatever happened to you, Heather, it wasn't our fault."

Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:16 pm

"You can't say anything about what I did. You don't know anything about it."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:26 pm

"...It wasn't a trick. I...I don't know why...why I don't have those scars...but I saw the pictures. I saw all of them...all of your files... " She looked up, anger in her features, " You can try pushing the truth away all you want! It's something I have to accept! How can you say that it's not the truth?! " she pointed a finger at Julie, " Her reaction... " she pointed at Felix, yours too! How can you tell me...that's nothing....but lies...?"

Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:50 am

Because we know the sort of people we are. Why would Alicia destroy a business she tried so hard to build? Why would any of us kill anyone? There's no reason to it. You have to see that we're telling the truth."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn   

Back to top Go down

Trial 3: The Trial of Leit Hahn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next