The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalCalendarSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Share | 

Trace's weird confession. viewer iscression is advised

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Trace's weird confession. viewer iscression is advised   Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:35 am

Ive been in a weird mood while i have been takinf a day off in thr hotel room wich is making me go all Attention whore and special snowflake on this post so i apologise. I really dont knw why im posting this and will probably regret this later since it will probably weird some of you out. Now some of ou know that i wear diapers but thatz not everything. I also like acting like and dressing like a infant/child and being treated like one. It doesnt matter what age as long is im wearing protection. But its why i was so insistent in cuddling pikachu cause i wanted to regress fo that of a little girl. Now im not using this post as an excuse to be weird in chat cause nobidy want as. ill try and keep it contained ut i probbably will say weird things every so often cause as i said im an attention whore when im like this. T_T so yeah tbis post is done, im pushi g send

My Life Spent on Anime -
Spoiler:

My RPG- The Sequel

SELECT serial_code
FROM database
WHERE code='data'
ORDER BY aggressive_combat_data
HAVING terminate_mode
Target name BEN, hostility confirmed. Disconnecting target's digital information
interface."
Back to top Go down
http://day-four.forumotion.net/forum

Trace's weird confession. viewer iscression is advised
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1