The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:34 pm

"That's right, I'll go to my dorm now."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 am

Heather grabbed her incentive and stuffed it her pockets, continuing to cry as the group left the cafeteria, "Nothing...Nothing will be okay..." she muttered between sobs, "I'm...I'm stuck in here watching others die! And even if I get out...there's nothing for me out there." She leaned against the wall next to the cafeteria and began sliding down it, "There's nothing....nothing...." She gasped in between her cries. Once she sat on the ground she brought her knees to her chest and buried her face in them.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Leit tried to comfort Heather for just a little longer, patting her gently on the shoulder, telling her above all to stay hopeful, and to sleep well. "We are all here for you, okay?" he reassured. After a while, he had to go to bed, despite not wanting to leave her there alone. He was exhausted from the day's... happenings.
When he got to his room, he promptly talked himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 am

Tears streamed down Heather's face as she calmed down and stood up, "...There are things that need to be cleaned." She walked away from the others, towards the second floor, as a quick pace.

Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:48 am

Julie arrived at the cafeteria, early as usual, and leaned against the door. Dark bags hung under her eyes, and her shoulders were slumped, but she kept her usual frown on her face as she waited for the announcement. "Three. Two. One."

The morning announcement went off, "Attention, attention. Students of the Academy of Hope. Good morning, you bastards! It is now 7 am! The storage room and the cafeteria have been reopened! Let's make the day the best it can be!" Julie walked into the cafeteria and sat in her normal position, resting her head on her hand as she waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:02 pm

Liam showed up at the cafeteria entrance before long. He gave Julie a nod, but didn't linger. He headed for the second floor, where Heather had headed the night before. If he'd learned anything these last few days, it was that going alone was a bad idea. And sure, that was what he was doing, but Heather had done it during the night, and night was when every other one of the murders thus far had happened. He didn't want to think Heather had been killed, but he had to be sure.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Liam found Heather in the workshop, still cleaning. He breathed a sigh of relief seeing her. "Have you been cleaning all night?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:15 pm

Heather turned towards Liam and nodded, a small smile on her face. "Good morning, Liam. And of course. It's a maid's job to make sure everything is spotless."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:11 am

Felix was slightly later than normal to breakfast. He looked around when he entered but seeing only Julie, headed immediately to the kitchen to make coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:12 am

Alicia was right behind Felix, she looked unusually cheery considering everything that had happened the day before. She marched into the kitchen and started working on breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:56 am

Julie watched as Liam came in and gave him a quick nod. She watched as he walked out and hummed to herself. As Felix and Alicia walked in, Julie looked up, "Mornin'." she said as they rushed past her. "Liam's up too. Walked out whenever he saw me." she laid her head down, her face turned away from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm

"You should clean during the day," Liam said with a serious look. "You're just going to exhaust yourself cleaning all night, and you know what happens to those who fall asleep outside their rooms..."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:24 pm

Felix brought the pot of fresh coffee out to the table along with some cups. He sat a cup in front of Julie and filled it before sitting down opposite her. "I'd like to talk to you, if you don't mind," he said.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Alicia happily stirred pancake batter in the kitchen and hummed. She was thinking about her family and home and how the first thing her dad had ever taught her to make was pancakes. These were his special recipe.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Julie sat up and looked at Felix. "I think that's a good idea." she tapped her fingertips on the table, "Im sorry for accusing you. Even if that's not something I can really apologize for."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 pm

"A maid shouldn't rest while a mess still remains to be cleaned." She kept working as she spoke, "There wasn't much sleep to be had anyway. With the excitement of everything that happened yesterday, I would have just been restless."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:25 am

Felix sat up a little straighter. "Why did you accuse me? You knew it wasn't me. And then you attacked me again in here. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:05 am

"I didn't know that it wasn't you. We were on good terms, but I'm not at liberty to let things like that cloud my judgement." She folded her arms, "The circumstances behind the evidence was stacked against you. You see that right?" She sighed, "And I'm not going to apologize for what I said in here. Everyone had a right to know about the lie."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:11 am

"Well it may have been a lie then but it isn't now and I still have no idea what's different about Alicia's room compared to mine. You need to start trusting us more if we're ever going to get out of here, you understand that. There's no way to get out of here on your own and as long as we're all fighting and killing each other, we'll never get out. We need to work together. There aren't many of us left now." He paused for a few moments, thinking about his family. "Julie we need you, we need everyone. If Leit's mystery woman is real and what she said is true then we only have to hold out for a few more days. We were friends for two years before, that should count for something."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 am

Julie stayed quiet for a moment, "I will work with you. But you can't ask me to trust all of you. Especially when there are still two traitors in our midst."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:30 am

Felix nodded. "That's good enough for now, but if you trust me then I can only ask that you trust Alicia too. She's helping to keep us all alive, she has the ability to kill any of us at any time and she doesn't. Think about it." He stood up and pushed Julie's coffee cup closer towards her. "Drink up, I'm going to help Alicia with breakfast and then we can talk with Leit more about his mystery woman. I'd appreciate if you were there too, You'll think of things I won't."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:39 am

Julie nodded and drank her coffee. She yawned and waited for others to come in.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:43 am

Felix walked into the kitchen and smelled the pancakes cooking. He began to cook bacon and sausages to go with them and as they cooked he found some maple syrup and put it on the serving trolley. "I love pancakes," he said with a small smile. They always remind me of home."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:48 am

"Yeah." Alicia smiled. "This one's my dad's recipe, he'll swear they're the fluffiest pancakes you've ever eaten. I've tried to beat them for years."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:52 am

"One of my brothers is a chef, every Sunday he would make pancakes and bacon for breakfast. I loved it." he smiled sadly as he thought about his brothers again. He hoped everyone was alright and that they were taking care of his mother. He didn't know if she could handle losing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next