The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair

Go down 
+3
Preschooler Florian
Aka
Zalty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:07 am

First Julie was throwing accusations at Felix, now she was barking out orders, Alicia got that they were pressed for time but it seemed like Julie was taking advantage of the situation. Now was not the time to start an argument, but if no one would stand up to her, Alicia would. For now though she decided to go to the costume room and started off by herself.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Liam grunted in frustration as he saw there was absolutely nothing of interest in the room. "I find it very hard to imagine there would be a gun all ready with gunpowder here... But it looks like wherever the powder came from, it wasn't here." He turned to Alex. "Nothing to see here. Let's have a look in the nurse's office, for good measure."

As he headed for the door, he spotted Leit. "Oh, Leit. Nothing has changed in here. How are you holding up?" His face didn't reveal anything, but his tone was soft. The guy had had a rough day. Rougher than most, at least.

Devin raised an eyebrow. "'Sup'? Surprisingly casual of you." He stood up from his cross-legged position. "I heard you found a gun. I guess it's the one from the prop room?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Julie handed the weapon to Devin, "Your ears are sharper than expected." She watched his face for any reaction, "Any theory as to why it'd be on top of the projector?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:26 pm

(I won't be able to post until next week.)
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 pm

"Oh! Thank you, but do not mind me, please... I need to focus on finding as much about what happened as I can right now. Let us go into the nurse's office together." Leit took the iniciative to open the door himself and step inside. He sheepishly searched around the room. "You know... since that note was found... The more people are with me in this room, the better I feel. It genuinely scares me... Maybe I should feel more comfortable if I was entirely alone?" He thought aloud to himself softly.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Liam's eyebrow rose, confused by Leit's contradictory musings. "At this point, nobody should go anywhere alone," was all he said in response.

"I have very good ears." Devin took the weapon and looked it over. "Someone obviously tried to hide it. Otherwise a shelf would be a much better place to put something." He checked the bullets. "It was over with one shot, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 pm

(OOC: Julie took the bullets out, but I'll say that she told you to hurry this along.)

Julie raised an eyebrow, "Oh? What makes you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:27 am

((Oh, mah bad.))

"It had three bullets when we found it," he said, handing it back. "Best find some way to dispose of it after the trial. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that, though."
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 am

Leit checked the bio-hazard wastebin without touching, then moved on to rummaging through cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 am

Liam checked the trash first, looking for empty bandage boxes.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

"Definitely. I was thinking testing out some of the tools in the workshop on it would be fun." She looked down at Lys's corpse on the catwalk before frowning and turning away, "Better get back to the investigation. Thanks." She walked out into the hallway and across to the computer lab again.

She nodded at Felix, You don't have much time." She sat the gun back on the desk with the bullets next to it, "But if I know you, you won't need much time." She turned to him, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:57 pm

"What are the high priority rooms? I'll make sure I go there first."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Julie hummed and crossed her arms, "Let's see. The workout room seems pretty important. I'd probably avoid the bedrooms downstairs, the evidence we found in there is being held by Heather and Leit." She shrugged and lowered her arms, "Maybe ask Liam to see what else is important. He's covered the rooms that I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Felix nodded and headed out of the computer lab and into the workout room.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Liam's searched turned up an empty bandage box, a large shard of bloody glass, and a total lack of blood anywhere else in the room.

"What the devil...?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:45 am

(The shard was underneath a cot in the office, I forgot to put it in the message)
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:01 am

The costume room seemed like a lost cause. All the junk from the shelves was heaped onto the floor. Alicia stepped out onto the stage and looked up at where Lys had been hanging.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am

Felix looked around the workout room. The first thing he saw was the dumbbell and the blood splattered on the floor around it. After a few more seconds of looking around the room, he noticed the thin fine shards of glass on the floor next to the treadmill. Deciding there was nothing else in the room of interest he headed to the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 3:30 pm

Heather helped look around trying to find something imporant and noticed Liam had found a large piece of glass. "Oh my gosh... She noticed the blood on the end. Why would something like that be in here?
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Felix looked around the workshop and frowned. The place was a mess, that was for sure. As far as he could tell nothing was out of place, except for maybe the broom in the corner of the room, along with a dustpan. After a quick look around, he headed towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:08 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine," Liam said. "I found it under the cot, of all places." Holding it gingerly between his fingers, he headed out the door. "There was an empty box of bandages too, but nothing else of interest. Which in itself is interesting. No blood anywhere except this piece of glass."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Felix gave the library a cursory look around. He wasn't expecting to find anything in here but felt that he should look all the same, in case the killer had hidden evidence in there. The first thing he noticed was the sole computer in the room had a sheet of paper covering the screen of the monitor. Closer inspection revealed it to be an out of order sign. Felix frowned slightly, then realised that he'd spent most of his time investigating frowning and made a conscious effort to stop.
He walked over to the Computer and tried turning it on, removing the paper on the monitor with his other hand. He immediately dropped the hand that was reaching for the computer to turn it on, as he saw the screen of the monitor was broken and most of the screen was lying in the empty cavity of the monitor.
He raised an eyebrow and struggled not to frown as he moved some of the glass around. It was thick. Too thick to have been the glass he found in the workout room.
He left the room and headed downstairs towards the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Liam placed the glass inside the bandage box and stepped out. "I suppose everything has been checked by now..." He spotted Felix as he approached and gave him a nod of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 pm

"Hey," Felix said as he saw the other two. "What do you have there?" he asked gesturing to the box in Liam's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Julie leaned up against one of the tables and brought out her ElectroID. She flipped trough the evidence, occasionally swapping over to the notes section to jot down any connections she found. Eventually she put it away, before walking over to the desk across the room. She pulled out a sheet of paper out of the drawer, as well as a pen, and began sketching an overview of the computer room. She was almost done when:

DING DONG DING DONG

All of the TVs turned on, "Attention, students of Hope's Peak Academy! Let's get this show on the road shall weeee? Everyone show up at the big red door in fifteen minutes! You don't want to be the student who's left behind, trust me." The televisions turned off. 

Julie clicked her tongue and picked up the sheet of paper before heading downstairs. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair   DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DanganRonpa: Prepare for Despair
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next