The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

I want to record some dramatic readings

Go down 
4 posters

Which awful piece of fan-fiction or bad-fiction should I read first?
The Human Centipede: Love at First Bite
I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_lcap0%I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
My Inner Life
I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_lcap75%I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Blood Raining Night (Oh Mah Caaahd, this fic)
I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_lcap25%I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
My Immortal (I know, I know it's so old but still so fun)
I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_lcap0%I want to record some dramatic readings I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

I want to record some dramatic readings Empty
PostSubject: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:07 pm

So I guess it goes without saying that I find a lot of comedic entertainment in badfic....like, an unhealthy amount. I'd like to do some dramatic readings on my (currently unused) youtube channel. I'm taking a vote, who wants me to read what first? I'll make a general poll but if anyone has any suggestions not on my poll I'll take them into consideration as well. Mind you if I like doing this enough I'll probably do plenty of stories, the real question here is which should I do first. I want a longer story that I could do a series on but send me some one-shots too if you find any you like.
Before you ask, the answer is "no" I will not ever be reading "Queen of the sky" I would consider it narcissistic to present my own crappy work. The concept is as annoying to me as a badly taken bathroom mirror selfie of someone making a duck face.

I'd like to get started around June and try doing videos regularly. Again if there are any requests you guys have be sure to mention them and if I read it and like it I'll be sure to take a look.
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:55 am

I gotta vote Blood Raining Night. The anime made me a man. It taught me that my /a/-tier standards were not capable of handling such art.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:34 am

I'm not sure anyone is capable of handling such art.
Back to top Go down
ThatOneAsian
Friend
Friend
ThatOneAsian

Friendliness : 112

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://roboblob.webs.com
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:28 am

How do you guys feel about "Light and Dark, The Adventures of Dark Yagami"?

personally I think it's 48 chapters of ART!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4615680/1/Light-and-Dark-The-Adventures-of-Dark-Yagami
Back to top Go down
Darc
Booty Warrior
Booty Warrior
Darc

Friendliness : 1107

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 am

Read it, loved it, fapped heartily.
10/10 top of my recommended reading list.

Totes do it, J.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 am

My apologies to anyone who was waiting for a video from me today, my mic is being disagreeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to record some dramatic readings   I want to record some dramatic readings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to record some dramatic readings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fourth Day :: The Living Room :: General Chat-
Jump to: