The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons

Go down 
+3
Aero
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:40 am

Again Alicia wanted to fly over the table at this guy. "Why!" She yelled at Chris. "What did she ever do to you! Spare us your acts of remorse when you were laughing only a minute ago."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:41 am

Felix threw a look of contempt at Chris before getting off his podium and walking around Alann to Lys. He lifted her off the ground and held her to his chest as she continued to cry and apologise. He wasn't sure if she was apologising for breaking down in front of them or to Nadine for not being able to help her but he held her tightly until he sobs quietened and her breathing steadied. "Monokuma, get this over with already," He called over his shoulder to the bear on the throne.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:51 pm

"Don't you guys get it? He's emotionally unstable from the abuse."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:21 pm

"Aaaaaaaaaaaalriiiiight. Time for you to face the punishment! Chris Bane: the class sentences you too..." It hit a switch, "DEATH!" The entire courtroom went red. A chain shot out from a hidden panel in the wall, wrapping itself around Chris's neck and cutting off his sobs instantly. The chain dragged him through the part of the wall, the rest of the students running after him.

Chris was dragged through a gate which closed behind him, stopping the crowd following him. The kids stood back and watched, awestruck at the scene in front of them. Chris was lifted up to a large platform jutting out from a wall at about a second story height. The platform was decorated as a track, complete with scenery and hurdles. Monokuma sat in a nearby cardboard tree, the speed control sitting in its paws. The actual track part of the platform ran like a conveyor belt, looping around through the wall, and coming up through the top. Below the track, the floor was covered in spikes, each one bigger than the teens.

[Field Day]

The belt started running. Chris started off at a leisurely pace, keeping up with the belt and making the hurdles easily. As time went on, the belt sped up to the point where he was running as fast as he could. Monokuma flipped a switch and more hazards appeared on the track. Holes in the belt which he could fall through, and fire shooting out over his head as he ran. The run had become agonizing, every few seconds, the end of the track came closer and closer to his heels. It felt as though he had been running forever, even though it had only been a few minutes. A large hurdle came out from the other side of the wall. He jumped and made it before landing on top of another hurdle behind it. The belt moved him closer and closer to the edge as he attempted to regain his footing, but it was too late. He latched onto the hurdle he had fallen on as he went over the edge.

The belt stopped. And Chris tried to pull himself up, in vain. Monokuma hopped down from his resting spot and walked towards the edge of the platform, to where Chris was hanging. It bent down towards him, his red eye gleaming brightly, "Y'know, I have a message from your father..." It stepped on Chris's fingers and shoved him off into the abyss below. Chris landed right in front of the gate where everyone stood watching. The last look he gave them was blank, the hopelessness of his situation presenting itself. And then he was dead. Chris was impaled by the spikes at the bottom, his blood splattering on the front of the gate and onto the students.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Monokuma appeared behind the class, "That was pretty good huh? Not too shabby for a first execution." It sat there in the silence for a second before going, "Oh c'mooooon. You gotta admit, this bear certainly has its slew of one liners! And the entire scene is pretty awesome, dontcha think?Oh and the way his blood splashed up on all of you?! It was great! Almost as if..." Its eye shone, "his blood is on all of your hands."

"We...we killed him...god help us..." Alann muttered, tears running down his cheeks.

(OOC: Holy shit this was a bitch to write. 3 hours. You guys are lucky I love you all you little shits. Also sorry if it sucks. Words are hard. https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=jhtaC3ptcWM <-Execution music for perfection.)
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm

"No we didn't," Devin said to Alann. "That thing did." He glared at the bear. "He might as well have killed Nadine too."

"Cruel and unusual punishment," Liam said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Alicia glared at Devin. "We played along with that stupid bears game, he killed himself as much as we killed him. Take some responsibility, you're a man aren't you?" She marched toward the elevator angrily.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Devin sighed, the slight lowering of his eyelids the only indication that he'd taken what she'd said to heart. He stared levelly at the bear for a few seconds before following.
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Lys stared at Chris's open eyes, unaware of anything else around her. He hadn't screamed. He hadn't begged for help. She felt hollow, she still heard Nadine's voice in her head, begging her to help. It wasn't until Felix pulled her around and started leading her back towards the elevator that she finally felt the effects of what had happened. Her knees gave way and no amount of encouragement from Felix could make her stand. Instead he picked her up and carried her bridal style to the elevator while she rested her head against his shoulder. Even the tears wouldn't fall anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Leit felt torn to look away or to watch as the scene unfolded, but was compelled by his empathy to stare. He winced at every obstacle Chris sprinted over, practically feeling the burning pain in his chest and his legs by just watching his body forced to work at full capacity. He was caught between the thought of wanting him to hurry up and die, to just be over with it, and for him to somehow be let down from the conveyor belt, and in the end he got both those wishes, just not exactly in the way he would have described.
He didn't want to just walk away, so he stayed a moment, talking quietly to himself, remorse for what happened. He couldn't exactly say he hoped things would be better in any kind of afterlife, because it was something of a pipe dream. He wondered what would happen to his body.
He had Nadine and Chris's blood on him-- literally. It made him feel sick. It made him feel guilty, in a strange way. He thought about the first secret note he received, and eventually made his way to the elevator, blank-faced.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:15 am

Julie stared at the scene for awhile longer, before turning and walking to the elevator. Alann followed behind her, still shaking from the experience.

As long as the decent had been in the elevator, the ascent felt excruciatingly longer. Everyone stood in silence, nobody knowing what to say about the situation.

Finally, the elevator reached the top, followed by a bell ringing. "Attention, attention. Students of the Academy of Hope. Good morning, you bastards! It is now 7 am! The storage room and the cafeteria have been reopened! Let's make the day the best it can be!"

Julie sighed and rubbed her temples. "I don't think I'm ready to sleep just yet. Think I'll grab some coffee from the kitchen. Anyone wanna join?"

Alann nodded, "I don't want to be left alone right now."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 am

Felix looked down at Lys who was still cradled in his arms. Her breathing was shallow and she looked pale. "I think I'll put Lys to bed first then join you," he said to Julie and he headed towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:23 am

(OOC:Zzz moving to other topic.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4