The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons

Go down 
+3
Aero
Aka
Kikren
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 am

"Is now really the time to be discussing my name? The scratches I got from scratching my arms with a pencil. It helps me think."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:52 am

Julie pulled out her ElectroID and opened the notes section. She handed it to Leit. "Don't strain yourself." she turned her attention to Felix, "If someone has a question about it shouldn't you do your best to answer it? To keep suspicion off of yourself?"

"Funny that you'd be the one to say that..."

"Anyway. There's a small black mark right there from the graphite."

Last edited by Kikren on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:55 am

Felix sighed. My surname is Davenport. And Felix isn't my real name either, it's just the name I choose to go by because my mom gave me a stupid ass name. My real name is Angel." Felix held his arm out to Alann so he could see the graphite mark.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

Friendliness : 1167

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Heather had been quiet the entire time but one thing stood out as odd to her "Um...everyone? Why would the killer not take the electro ID instead of just smudging it? They clearly had time to go into the bathroom and dispose of the glove and clog the toilet, which I assure you was clean before tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://day-four.forumotion.net/forum
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

Friendliness : 925

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Leit gasped and shook his head, quickly tapping to the Rules tab, scrolling down. He pointed, "Rule 9! One is forbidden to lend his or her ElectoID to anyone." He glanced back up at Monokuma again.
When he heard Heather, he pointed back to it again, a little more emphatically.
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:16 pm

"Technically it wouldn't be lending if it was after she died. Closest thing would be stealing."
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:35 pm

"Maybe the killer didn't think of that either and was too scared to take it," Felix replied.
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:44 pm

"I know I wouldn't take it, it'd just single me out." Alicia said. "We're running around in circles right now and I don't appreciate it with my life on the line, can we please stay on topic of who the killer is based on evidence and not theories?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Leit remembered his pen, and took it out of his pocket. He began scribbling on his hand, pausing, tapping it occasionally. When he ran out of room, his writing spilled down to his arm. Once he was finished, he held it out to Julie. His handwriting was surprisingly calligraphic.
"Secrets:
Alann - ???
Alex - ???
Alicia - accidentally gave someone food poisoning
Chris - ???
Devin - physically assaulted by a female
Felix - photographic memory
Heather - sexually assaulted
Julie - ???
Leit - vocal damage
Liam - born of incestuous sexual assault
Lys - accidentally hit someone with a motor vehicle"

He slid the paper with the secret found in Nadine's pocket forward, and after a pause, wrote again. "Connected?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Julie shrugged, "Oh right. The evidence I found. The costume room was torn apart when I went in there, whether it was by choice or an accident is beyond me, though one thing struck me as odd. The costume racks are attached to the wall, so they can't be toppled without breaking them off. They were left standing cause I guess it was too much work. However, yesterday there was a big case of theatrical make-up sitting on top of it, and when I went in there it was gone. The gloves that Liam has were probably from the costume room as well.
In the Math Classroom, I found a lab apron buried underneath quite a bit of notebook paper in a wastebasket. There was a few small shards of glass at the bottom of the trash. On the apron, there was a slight blood stain on the right of it.
Finally, in the Nurse's Office, a roll of bandage wraps were missing, as well as a syringe."

Alann nodded towards Alicia, "Alright! Let's piece this mystery together from the beginning!"
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:37 am

"Is that all the evidence?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:53 am

"That I found at least."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:17 am

After a brief moment of silence, Alann started, "W...well according to the note, Nadine left for the Rec Room at about 10:45. When she went in there, the culprit was waiting and attacked her. He quickly overpowered her and slammed her head into the television. Death was almost instantaneous. "

Julie looked at Leit and set her ID down on the wooden railing, "Im not letting you borrow it, but if you happen to type on it, I'm not gonna stop ya." she smiled to herself. Loopholes were always one of her strong points.
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:01 am

Leit smiled faintly, the smile not showing in his eyes. He took the ID and typed on it like a keyboard, hunched over. After a minute or two, he pushed it a little towards Julie. His writing was a bit messy, notes beneath bursts of summation of how the scene was played out, showing who he thought was safely eliminated from suspicion at that point.
"Only an individual of substantial strength would have been able to cave in the television set that way. This rules out female students and ill students and adding suspicion to students involved in athletics.

(Alex, Alann, Chris, Devin, Felix, Liam)

During the struggle, the murderer's coat was torn, leaving the white cloth we found. After the murderer smashed Nadine's head on the television, he thought she had been killed instantly, leaving the room to dispose of the clothes he used to ensure his own were not bloodied. He entered the men's bathroom, the mathematics classroom, and the nurse's office in an attempt to scatter evidence. (Why the bandages and syringe?) Afterwards, he must have realized Nadine was not dead, coming back into the room. She had dragged her body to her Electro ID, dropped on the floor, typing in an attempt to convey a message to those she knew would live. The quickest way to do so would be to type the name of her attacker, giving extra suspicion to Chris.

(Alex, Alann, Chris, Devin, Felix, Liam)

Upon finding Nadine, the murderer took a couch cushion and smothered her with it, her struggling leaving her bloodied handprint on it. The murderer replaced the cushion and erased what Nadine was typing, also attempting to smudge off the blood from the screen. Then, he went to the auditorium, where he took theatrical makeup to cover up any abrasions he received from the struggle with Nadine, most likely going to do so in the safety of his room, as time must have been becoming short at this point. (Perhaps the bandages and syringe were used in aid to this?) This would exclude Felix from suspicion, considering his cuts are not covered.
As well, one should take into consideration the background of each individual. If we observe the secrets we received today, we should notice that only Alann, Alex, and Chris did not reveal their secrets to everyone. This might have been in attempt to cover up a more violent past, especially considering the particular one that Nadine was in possession of. This adds additional suspicion to each of them.

(Alex, Alann, Chris, Devin, Liam)

We can deduce that by the sloppy nature of the crime, the murderer is not an individual of detail, somewhat safely excluding Liam from suspicion. Because of the severe lack of evidence pointing to Devin, we may also exclude him from the list.

(Alex, Alann, Chris)

If my memory serves me correctly, Chris also seemed relatively unphased by being called out of his room, and did not appear sleepy or disoriented, as though he had been awake. He also exhibited signs of being defensive and avoidant during the investigation.
I believe this most strongly indicates that the murderer is

Chris Bane"

Last edited by Aero on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:53 am

Julie read the notes aloud, looking up to see the reactions on everyone's faces. After a moment of silence Julie began, "However, it should be noted that a few of these details seem odd. First off, eliminating the girls from the list seems to be a bit abrupt, as well as eliminating yourself from the list. I believe that breaking the TV could have been easy. considering that it is at a much shorter height. If Nadine fell backwards into the television, or was pushed into it, it would have been much simpler with gravity and inertia working against her. But overpowering Nadine wouldn't have been an easy feat. Pyrotechs would pull their own weight, lifting gear and the like, for the band.
I don't think that the culprit left the crime scene until the deed was done. There's no reason to go back there. If you revisit the scene of a crime you committed you'd just leave more evidence. And being defensive when someone accuses you of being a murderer is normal. Trust me.
"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:17 am

Leit took the ID and typed on it again, letting out a huff of laughter before he handed it back.
"In retrospect, I suppose. My apologies.
I have noticed I do seem suspicious, however I am ready to prove I have no theatrical makeup on my body. In addition, I sincerely could not move anything with such force as to damage electrical equipment like that. Look at my arms. Like noodles.
My opinion still stands."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

"I'm not saying I suspect you, its just we can't rule anything out quite yet."

"Wait, how could the culprit scatter all of the evidence in different rooms?"
Back to top Go down
Aero
No-Life
No-Life
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:46 pm

"By running around on their way to the auditorium or upon coming back, of course."

((OOC: Tell me if I'm posting too much.))
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:12 pm

"Not that I particularly believe it has much effect on this investigation," Liam noted, "But I don't believe the method would necessarily reflect the murderer. In order to draw attention away from themselves, a meticulous person, such as Julie, Alicia or myself for example, could resort to a cruder and more violent method." He thought for a moment. "That said, while the evidence is still vague enough to leave much interpretation, I do concur that it points to Chris more than anyone. Chris, would you like to say anything in your defense?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Fire Ferret
No-Life
No-Life
Fire Ferret

Friendliness : 855

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Heheheh, Well good job at finding the right guy. Yes, I killed Nadine.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm

"But... why?" Lys asked. "What did Nadine ever do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 am

"Did...did you think she was the one controlling Monokuma? How could you be so willing to kill someone and then throw your life away?!"
Back to top Go down
Preschooler Florian
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
AFSDFHWEGWODJA
Preschooler Florian

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:45 am

"H-how and why, why would you do somthing so horrible."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 5:56 am

"You're laughing about it! You're sick!" Alicia wanted to fly over her podium and throttle this psycho but she held herself back, he was going to die soon anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 am

"Monokuma," Liam said, his voice dark with and unreadable emotion. "How much longer will this farce go on?"
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons   Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trial One: The Murder of Nadine Lyons
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next