The Fourth Day
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fourth Day

Where blood is no thicker than water.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"part of me prefers just thinking Links a dumbass. if i wanted to summon the apocalypse and destroy Hyrule id built a little fence around myself and theres not a god damn thing he can do about it" - Naomi
Welcome to the Fourth Day, where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
That's right, the points are like Drae's opinion.
Colors are now freely available, PM Drae to ask him for yours!

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip

Go down 
+6
Kikren
Commander Catspirit
Necruta
Aka
Aero
Zalty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

Friendliness : 1952

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:42 am

Darem caught the Mask and tried to break it in half, to no avail. "How 'bout we just gather some of the masks in one area and wait for him to come? That way we could ambush 'em.[/color]" Darem looked up at Chaos, "The masks aren't the evil things here, huh? Wouldn't it be best to stop the source, not the means? He'd still try to create mischief if we left him alone."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

Friendliness : 2967

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:52 am

"The masks still need destroyed though." Reina pointed out. "Getting rid of Fenrir is only part of the problem. He's one man looking for these masks to use as tools. Any other person could come along with the same goals later. They have to be destroyed."

"I feel like using them to lure Fenrir is dangerous. If we fail then they're all in one place for him, and that's the end. Everything we've worked for is ruined."
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:03 am

"That's why I said a couple of em. Put a few off to the side or destroy some. Either way, we need to take care of the guy trying to cause this."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 am

Karuka thought for a moment before speaking, "Is there a chance a mask could be remade if we destroy one?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

Friendliness : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:37 am

Fist crossed her arms "I feel like he'd be really suspicious of a bunch of masks laying out in the open for him. Honestly, finding any of these masks where they're not supposed to be should raise the flag to be wary."

"If they were made once then it's possible they could be made again. I would assume replicating them isn't easy though or I'm sure he would have done it by now." Chaos replied to Karuka
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:25 pm

"We could take one to its original location then."
Back to top Go down
Soulless Dragon
No-Life
No-Life
Soulless Dragon

Friendliness : 886

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:12 pm

"If you know anything about these masks, its that they materialise when the proper holder is killed. I doubt we can stage something like that. It would also be very unsafe to assume our enemies are lacking in information when they know enough about the masks to pursue them." Jaruzak stated firmly but calmly, his irritation while still there had calmed down considerably in comparison to before. "My suggestion is this... We find a mask yet unclaimed and scope out the area, then we prepare an ambush for those who engage with the creature, pincering them inbetween us and it. Even if our foe is strong, I have to believe they will be hard-pressed in that situation."
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:49 pm

"Well you've all gotten ahead of me now." Chaos said to lead into the rest of his thoughts. "Of course our third option is direct contact with the enemy. We set an ambush at one of the mask locations. If he’s dead then the immediate threat is gone. There's a couple of things I don't like about this though. This option is highly dangerous not only because Fenrir is a powerful mage, but we know almost nothing about the limits of his power. Creatures that we've had to take on in groups he's seemingly taking on alone after all. He could have an untold amount of surprises up his sleeve that we can’t possibly plan for. Still, it’s an option. If we can defeat him we can relax and plan out a better solution for these masks." He stopped his pacing and placed his hands on the table. " ...or we would if there weren’t others searching. The first time I came into contact with these masks was in the kokiri forest. I aided what I assumed were travelers, one of which was Reina, who had been assaulted by a large faceless creature. Upon it’s death however, the two men of the group started to kill each other over the mask the creature dropped and ended up destroying much of the forest in their desperation over it. Neither of these men seem to be affiliated with our primary target. Should we defeat Fenrir, that would still leave at possibly two others to combat… which leads to a fourth idea I had." He pushed back from the table and stood up straight.
    "With multiple people coming for these masks, I would assume if they were to both encounter one at the same time, they wouldn’t be willing to hand it over to the other person so easily. This plan would have us set up our ambush, but lead these warring parties together to fight amongst themselves. Once a victor stands, we could jump in and take him out while he’s weakened. This could potentially be the most dangerous option as we know even less about the other parties as we do Fenrir. However watching them fight could give us a sense of their abilities and perhaps tire them out enough that we can overpower them with numbers and force. Considering we know so little about any of these other parties, it would require some work to even find them, but if we could pull this off I think it could be our best solution."
Back to top Go down
Necruta
SPARTAAAA!!!
SPARTAAAA!!!
Necruta

Friendliness : 369

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 1:49 am

Leighi listened to Chaos' plan, it seemed he had considered the possibilities and made a plan which would lead to the least casualties. It seemed like the best plan of action, even to Leighi however he had one idea himself. "Chaos, have you considered the possibility to purify the masks of the demonic aura they emit? Seeing how I'm a Sheikah which serves Nayru and we have the oracle of ages on our side, don't you think it can be possible for us remove the power from those masks and thus making them ordinary masks again. If this is possible we would have a way to get rid of the masks, or at least their full power. By removing the power from the masks Fenrir nor anyone else should be able to find them and by extend us." He paused for a bit and took his sword from his belt, still sheethed, the handle started to glow and a small beam of purple light pointed at the mask Darem was holding "Although my sword is quite special, I can't guarantee that there aren't other items and artifacts capable of tracking down strong demonic energy. Seeing how we currently have multiple masks in our possession, if Fenrir or one of the other parties are able to track them down we will never be able to hide them or ourselfs as long as they are in our possession. So I think our first priority should be finding a way to hide or nullify the aura and power the masks are radiating so we can move through Termina and other countries without being a giant moving target for those which can track the masks."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:07 am

"If we're being tracked shouldn't we leave the town now? Someone could get hurt. People's homes could be destroyed." Reina said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:18 am

"Purify the aura? So like, they can't detect it? Wouldn't that just like, delay them?"
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

Friendliness : 3637

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:55 pm

"We're dealing with ancient forces here, though," Ruul spoke up. From what I gather, the oldest of these masks can be traced back to when Termina was wilderness. There's no guarantee we can affect the magic in the masks- or indeed the masks themselves." He paused, turning his head as though listening for something. "On the leaving Clock Town note, it would be best if we did that soon. Our past selves won't be arriving for another few hours, but Quint is already in town."
Back to top Go down
http://draezeth.deviantart.com/
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Chaos tapped his knuckle against the table. "If we were to hide the masks away, changing their polarity would slow down anyone hunting for them, but I feel that would only be a temporary solution."

"Eh, if the kid wants to try messing with it then at least we may get some extra prep time." Fist said with a shrug. "Tinkering with the unknown can be dangerous though. It could bite you in the ass if you don't know what makes these things tick... especially with old world devices. That stuff's always got some sort of  failsafe..." She added thinking back.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 8:23 pm

"That's good an' all, but where do we go while we wait for him to take care o' it?"
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:19 pm

"We could always go back to that crappy desert." Fist suggested. "That's a lot of time for something that only might work though."

Chaos thought about where to go since relocating seemed to be at the front of everyone's mind. "Moving back towards the forest would suffice for now. Staying near a population could endanger them all if we're there for an extended period of time." He crossed his arms and turned on his heel to face the wall. He turned his mind back to the possible conclusions to this mission. He was positive there were two or three forces working against each other and having them fight each other would ease a lot of their troubles, but they knew next to nothing about the others. He needed a lead towards their identity/identities before this plan could become a reality.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm

"What about the kokiri though?" Kairo said. "If any of them are in the forest they'll be in danger too."
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 1:32 pm

"I went through a large majority of the forest without finding any sign of them, other than Reina.There's a lot of forest away from wherever their settlement is." Chaos replied
Back to top Go down
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:47 am

A set of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs to the cellar where they now stood. A pair of thick boots came into view, followed by equally thick legs and a powerful-looking torso belonging to a red-haired man with a warrior's look and a receding hairline. His clothes were plain brown complimented by leather and off-set by the pair of heavy falchions at his his hips. "Forgive the intrusion," he said first, in a soft baritone. "I came down looking for drinks and overheard some of your conversation. If it's a way to neutralize ancient magic you seek, I may have a way to help you."

Ruul's heart skipped a beat as the man spoke. They'd been trying to keep this quiet, and somebody had already stumbled in on them. Off to a good start.
Back to top Go down
Commander Catspirit
Galactic
Galactic
Commander Catspirit

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:39 am

as soon as the sound of the door opening could be heard Chaos snatched up what was on the table and stuffed them in his bag. He kept a hand on the blade by the table and the other close to his gun. His eye winced at the large figure coming down and his nostrils flared. "This is no concern of yours. Leave." He said bluntly. He didn't buy this man's story for a second.

Fist's brow furrowed and she looked the stranger top to bottom. "Maybe you're new here, but generally the drinks are at the bar bud. It's right by the entrance. You can't miss it."

Edit: THINK ME JUST AN OLD

Last edited by Commander Catspirit on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Noticing Chaos' actions, Darem hid the mask behind him, hanging it on one of the rocks jutting out from his back. "If ya needed somethin' from down here, I could hand it up to ya."
Back to top Go down
J
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
J

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 pm

"It's considered rather rude to eavesdrop, sir. This is none of your business." Jillian said darkly.

Reina placed her hand on her knife and waited. Her body was tense, like an animal ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Aka
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Aka

Friendliness : 3235

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Kairo stood up straight from his leaning position against the wall and placed his hand on his belt near his weapon's pouch.

Kowen's dark eyes flashed as she looked at the man. She stared at him, trying to intimidate him with her grey, whiteless eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://akashikasbooksblog.com
Zalty
➳ ➳ ➳ ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
➳ ➳ ➳  ┌( ⁰△⁰)┘
Zalty

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 10:24 pm

He raised a brow at the hostile reactions, smirking slightly, but then gave a sober nod. "Rude, yes, if done intentionally. I can see I'm not welcome here, so I'll be about my business and leave you to your secrecy." Ignoring the point about drinks being upstairs, he grabbed a crate of bottles near the door, had a quick look and, satisfied, turned back around. "I'll be out of your hair, but I do want to mention there is a book in the library you may want a look at. That's all."
Back to top Go down
Scotia
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Demon Slayer (posted it to death)
Scotia

Friendliness : 754

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:20 am

Zoliel briefly shifted her scowl from Kowen to the intruder after the last line.
Back to top Go down
Kikren
1337 skillz
1337 skillz
Kikren

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 5:49 am

"Have a good one!" Darem yelled back, before turning back to the others, "We have enough enemies already, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip   Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party Regrouping (Current Location: Clock Town) Thread 7: Rip
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next